Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

Are high lvl players allowed to take all good planets?
Definitely YES! 62%  62%  [ 8 ]
Yes 31%  31%  [ 4 ]
Definitely NO! 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 13

Team: pantalones
Main: Eyegouge
Level: 1094

I certainly agree with you but that is a part of the game. As a low lvl player/team (myself included), have found it very difficult to find a suitable galaxy to even want to invest the time and money that I have made by capping into something that I might not even get my return out of. The only thing I could say is that you may want to try and talk with them and work out some sort of agreement that if you did give them the planet then perhaps you would get stuff from them at a lower cost then everyone else. Kinda sucks but the strong only get stronger, which is what we all play for, is to be one of the strong. :twisted:

Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:11 pm
Main: (-_-)
Level: 4299

Well most times lower lvls wont have the $$ to extract any ruins so its a waste for them to have it in the first place.

Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:46 pm
Team: HIl
Main: DeathWarmedOver
Level: 1966

Also I'd like to point out that most high levels won't attempt to push you out of a system if you got there first, its just when we built a couple of 10 bill colonies there and for whatever reason our bases got killed, you don't expect us to just let you have the system that we worked to build up?

Claim a decent system before the reset and chances are nobody will try to bully you out of it, if someone does it won't be the Capitalists anyways.

Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:50 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Tank
Level: 3703

WEll as i c it most low levels bases arn't worth having 1)CAn't extract ruins 2)Can't protect the base in the first place 3)Don't have a big anough ship 2 build a colony

Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:07 pm
Profile YIM
Team: Zephyr
Main: Dagger Caprice
Level: 4267

its evolution as much as anything. the strongest will always take the best.

Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:48 pm
Main: Voom
Level: 1935

Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:55 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]