there is any advantage in use second skill in the lower lvls?
Yes 100%  100%  [ 5 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Doesnt make any difference. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 5

Team: Light Commerce
Main: Tupi
Level: 220

Post Second Skills and low levels
This is a very controversial question, there is any advantage in get secondary skill in the earlier levels? Well i gonna say my opinion, in the first 25 lvls i found to damm hard to make money, so i had to take the maximun from the stuff that i can buy. So now i have 4 levels in sniper, 2 in bezerker and 2 in fighter ace, and its making a huge difference in my lvling, i an killing AIs ussualy with 10 more lvls than me (i an 28 now), so in my opinio use a few sp´s in secondary skills in the lower lvls is a good thing and you, what do you think?

Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:00 pm
Main: Comet Chaser
Level: 2441

I didn't get 2ndary skills until level 200ish. And then I only got zerk 4, multifire 1, still have. My core skills are pilot 19 & the rest 18/17 depending on commod difficulty.

I've levelled quite fast, and to be honest I don't think that they make too much difference ~ they will help, but good gear is central. I spent level 15-45 pretty much just trading and getting a big wedge of cash to spend on a nice ship etc. I grabbed RC 15 fast, and its a real money spinner if you put some time in. Once you've got a good ship (I went SPAx1, Agamem, Basil) with the trimmings your ability to take on higher level AI leaps massively ~ in my SPAx1 I killed Blue beta's from 45-125ish, getting the full whack xp each time. I never hunted Rags / chromes etc, just missed them out. That's what levels you fast - getting 400+ xp / kill. My alt has it easy ~ level 25 (might be 32 by now, don't count) with an enforcer & augs - killing rosfires atm, the magic 400+ xp making it fast going.

Simple tip: make money, then kill Rosfires, kill/ cap Serens, then Blues & Seraphs, then Paxes then Equans. Spend all that you have on a good ship n augs, and only hunt 400+ xp AI. Keeping the core stats rising massively helps getting good enough to take these on ~ honestly, the 2ndary skills are just icing at the early levels, and you don't really need them.

Taking on BG's, they definately help >.< BG 3 - Commet 0

p.s. Oh, invest 15 points in aug tweaking as soon as you can. It makes a world of difference.

Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:05 pm