Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

Post Re: why most of SS's content gets skipped
i'm not talking from a perspective of new players. i cant talk from the perspective of a new player because i'm not one. i can only talk from my own perspective.

and from my perspective, having to spend 15 minutes travelling in order to do anything fun in SS, is absurd.

the basic SS experience goes like this:

"oh! i know what i can do that will be fun!"
*starts travelling*
*5 mins later*
"m'kay, this is boring as shit"
*5 mins later*
"oh look, i'm being attacked by an asshole in a ship thats 4x faster than mine, and every time i get close to killing him he just flies away, only to return a few seconds later with full shields"
*5 mins later*
"finally i'm at sol, and the asshole has left, i guess ill go kill some UZ bosses"
"where the fuck are the keys?"
*5 mins later*
"well, the actual fight was pretty fun, but the 18 minutes it took to get here was fucking bullshit"
"hmm, nobody on my team is online, and i cant be fucked flying another 20 minutes to find some other content i can do... i'm gonna go play sins of a solar empire"

now, if that could be reduced to 3-5 minutes total, it would be enjoyable.

but 20 minutes is an absurd amount of time, when only 2-3 minutes of it are actually fun.

and the easiest way to eliminate the "boring as shit downtime" is to make travel much, much quicker.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:36 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

the one wrote:
ok, i'm sorry

Geez =/ that hurt.[/color]

But you can't say low lvls will quit because of your high lvl problems. 3rd world problems and 1st world problems are TWO totaly different things.

But of you go over to South Africa and show them a gun made in the USA, we, got some problems. Because now everyone wants a gun because they see it's powerfull, yet, nobody knows how to build one.

http://www.denel.co.za/press.php

South Africa can probably build guns considering they can build military grade aircraft, vehicles and naval vessels.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:47 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

wow, i didnt actually read his posts, so i didnt realise how much of a fuckwad he was being, or that he wasnt reading my posts either...

well, to be fair, he MAY have been reading, but he sure as hell didnt comprehend them. he just heard what he wanted to hear, rather than what i was actually saying.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:45 am