Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

Post the syria chemical weapons conspiracy: UN report
http://nsnbc.me/2013/09/17/un-report-on ... dangerous/

convincing evidence that the chemical attacks in syria were not perpetrated by the assad regime...

convincing evidence that the US and its allies had this evidence even when they were threatening assad with war...

think about it, if putin hadnt made a deal with assad to remove syrian chemical weapons, we'd now be at war with another middle eastern country based on false pretenses.

seriously, think about it. the russian president just saved the american people trillions of dollars, along with the lives of thousands of american troops.

isnt that what the american president should be doing? as in, his FIRST PRIORITY in leading the nation?

Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:44 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: the syria chemical weapons conspiracy: UN report
Or maybe the entire thing was a charade performed by Russia, Syria, and the US to create a peaceful resolution in which no one lost face. That seems an awful lot more likely to me based on the comical way it played out.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:49 pm
Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

I think the US Regime simply likes to fight for the sake of fighting. A lot better than making peace with the lawmen for sticking you on a desert penal island because the tower was too small.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:05 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

anilv wrote:
Or maybe the entire thing was a charade performed by Russia, Syria, and the US to create a peaceful resolution in which no one lost face. That seems an awful lot more likely to me based on the comical way it played out.

the US tried to use shoddy evidence to justify an intervention in syria. putin nullified that evidence by making a deal to accomplish the stated goals of the US intervention, without the US intervention actually taking place.

and that shoddy evidence has now been discredited.

the most powerful sections of the US government wanted to get involved in the syrian civil war.

what we should take from this, is that the american people CANNOT stop the US government from starting wars, and vladimir putin CAN.

its not an endorsement of vlaidimir putin, its a warning. the anti-war movement needs to get its shit together, because putin wont be able to stop it next time, and the US will be stuck in another "iraq war" situation before the end of the decade.

Master Sun wrote:
I think the US Regime simply likes to fight for the sake of fighting. A lot better than making peace with the lawmen for sticking you on a desert penal island because the tower was too small.

its called the military industrial complex. otherwise known as the rich companies that build planes, tanks, guns and other hardware that is in high demand during times of war.

these companies are much more profitable when war is happening, and they derive their primary income from government contracts, I.E. taxpayer money

and they cannot get that taxpayer money when the government is not at war.

as much as the iraq war hurt the united states, it was profoundly beneficial for defence contracting companies. and now that the wars in iraq and afghanistan have wound down, they are seeing a massive decline in profits.

"perpetual war" is the most profitable outcome for these companies.

that is why they try to make perpetual war a reality.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:52 am
Team: Imperium
Main: Odd One
Level: 523

Double plus ungood.

targeting my OWN slave because... reasons, and then MIRVing it.

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:03 am