Main: ThisIsKalrizian
Level: 0

Post Matrix revolutions
Well seeing as Facebook is pointless for rants as my peers are generally complete idiots, I just watched Matrix Revolutions for the first time since I saw it in theaters, as I am writing this from an Indonesian hotel room and they have maybe 40 channels total. Maybe some if you didn't catch on but my name is actually a matrix reference (Nebakenezzer was my gamertag with xbox, random games, ect). I love the first movie with a passion, as it's plagued with symbolism that I feel every guy aged 16-25 can relate with. I like the second one because slow mo + a bigger budget = something generally nice to look. However the last installment of the movie series was so horrible that till tonight I would never watch it if it was on because I remembered the horrible taste in my mouth walking out of that theater. I could not remember why though.

Now watching it again after so many years I can see that the only positive part of that movie would be Monica Belluccis aging bust which then again only made it's entrance for a few minutes.

Finally reaching the end of the movie, I am left with so many questions and that same bad taste.

other than the rant, I really just posted to suggest to any movie makers..... At the end of revolutions, the architect (old white guy, damn racial stereotypes) states all the people still in the matrix would be released.

The movie idea is that happening. I just imagine this huge slipstick comedy of all these people being jerked out of their dailey lives to be ejected into some embryonic pool, going from some decent living into this place without sunlight or even a goddamned wendys. Make dat shit film students.

I'll post pictures from Bali when I get back.

Last edited by Neba on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:30 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

Post Re: Matrix revolutions
Neba wrote:
people being jerked out of their dailey lives to be ejected into some embryonic pool, going from some decent living into this place without sunlight or even a goddamned wendys

i would watch that movie.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:32 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: number666.5
Level: 8924

Neba wrote:
Well seeing as Facebook is pointless for rants as my peers are generally complete idiots,

what makes you think we are better complete idiots then those?

Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:31 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Yehaaaaaaaaaaa
Level: 5464

Sounds very familiar. I loved the first move, really enjoyed the second. Perhaps it was the hype prior to the release of the third at the time, but revolutions just didn't gel.

I probably should sit down and watch all three in a session and see how I'd feel now about it.

Enjoy Bali. Avoid the wall to wall drunken Aussies in Kuta. Get into the hills around Ubud for some spectacular countryside. Nice quieter hotels in Sanur and Benoa. Still a favourite place of mine. Get a driver and tell him to take you for a drive and show you the interesting bits without the tourist traps, (Safari & Elephant parks, although good, cost a fortune).

Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:12 pm