Little too far, there, Derpy.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:40 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

Post Re: Gay Men Will Marry Your Girlfriends
Badgerlost wrote:
Derpy is gonna steal my Girlfriend !!!

Derpy is gay? Wtf... I always thought he was a pony.

typical fruits

Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:46 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Crazy Game Master
Level: 3253

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
ripcurl111 wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:
Derpy is gonna steal my Girlfriend !!!

Derpy is gay? Wtf... I always thought he was a pony.

Same thing. But being a pony also includes Child Molesting.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:45 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Curse
Level: 5572

lol you retards make me laugh

everyone who posts below this post is gay

derpy is best pony

most fun to play with wings ^_^

Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:34 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

Heyyyyy.

Wait... I am feeling uncomfortable but I can't tell why...

typical fruits

Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:41 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

And this is why Derpy is not to blame for what "he causes" on the forum. Because most of the time he is invited in by some imbecile, who is just looking for a low blow, that wasn't even witty anyway (seriously I heard the same insults in third grade).

Everyone complains about him then they refuse to ignore him. Interesting fact; if you deliberately make a target out of someone they are more inclined to think "Hey, I should fuck with these guys for no reason, because they are obviously not smart enough to actually defend themselves from it in any way, much less take steps to get rid of me."

Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:38 pm
Main: Gara3322
Level: 97

ShawnMcCall wrote:
And this is why Derpy is not to blame for what "he causes" on the forum. Because most of the time he is invited in by some imbecile, who is just looking for a low blow, that wasn't even witty anyway (seriously I heard the same insults in third grade).

Everyone complains about him then they refuse to ignore him. Interesting fact; if you deliberately make a target out of someone they are more inclined to think "Hey, I should fuck with these guys for no reason, because they are obviously not smart enough to actually defend themselves from it in any way, much less take steps to get rid of me."

There is an entire feature of the forum where you just do not have to see their posts, at all. Someone being an idiot isn't a problem when you can literally turn them off.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:04 am
Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

Gara22332 wrote:
ShawnMcCall wrote:

There is an entire feature of the forum where you just do not have to see their posts, at all. Someone being an idiot isn't a problem when you can literally turn them off.

Indeed, there is "Add Foe", which is an IGNORE LIST. But not many people use it, not because they don't know about it, but because they continue to "Show Post" despite ignoring people. It's easier to not ignore anyone in the first place.

There is also a small minority of people (even among the small minority of total people who use the forum in the first place) who use the Add Foe feature, but complain about how you still see IF your beloved ignored people have posted. The admins told them to fuck off way back when they all came together to complain how the Add Foe doesn't remove the ability to see just that. The sad part is that they did fuck off.

The reality of the whole #DerpyHooves happy fun time is that people simply have too big of an ego to do them some good and physically ignore people like Derpy. Instead, as Shawn said, they PROVOKE and INVITE Derpy (and others) into responding to them, then get all butthurt because Derpy and others respond.

If any one out there in the US constantly annoy (RL term is harassment and or stalking, to which I can get a restraining order) me out in the world and don't let up, I will break all your fingers. If you decide to sue me or otherwise get extremely butthurt over my reaction, to which you provoked in the first place (which a jury will also see as you provoked first), you are more retarded than the people you call retarded.

#UberMan!!

Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:42 am
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

ShawnMcCall wrote:

I take steps towards you..rawr

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:14 am