Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dogo
Level: 5153

Post Looking for foreign products for a good business
Hello everyone!! i invite you all people who is actually interested on making extra cash, i thought that it would be a successful business if i transport foreign products to my country and make profit of it, people involved on it would be also benefited

What kind of products? well anything that could be sold wholesaled, bales of stuff, etc...

How? people that know about this, and know what products would work, people who is really interested on this, feel free to pm me or talk to me in game

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:01 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: Looking for foreign products for a good business
Just be careful about customs regulations… you don't want to get caught smuggling.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:09 pm

anilv wrote:
Just be careful about customs regulations… you don't want to get caught smuggling.

im only looking for legal products of course

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:12 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Even so, you can't just take large amounts of valuable items across borders without declaring them and possibly paying fees to do so. Well you can, but that is called smuggling.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:41 pm

anilv wrote:
Even so, you can't just take large amounts of valuable items across borders without declaring them and possibly paying fees to do so. Well you can, but that is called smuggling.

yeah obviously, but that's all under control, i know about this

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:44 pm
Main: Scyron
Level: 8163

You could take a course in market research, or just see what googling can teach you about it. There areplenty of exercises you can do to determine market need. Sounds like what you're asking for is just ideas on what to trade. Do the market research, and you could come up with it yourself, and will learn the market in the process.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:24 pm
Profile WWW

Scyron wrote:
You could take a course in market research, or just see what googling can teach you about it. There areplenty of exercises you can do to determine market need. Sounds like what you're asking for is just ideas on what to trade. Do the market research, and you could come up with it yourself, and will learn the market in the process.

will do, thanks

anyways, i live in chile, anything that comes from foreign countrys can be successfully sold in my country, i live in a small city where anything new can make my pockets full of money

Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:25 pm