Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Post Warframe
Anyone played it? I was hesitant to try it at first because it looked like a mall game, but after giving it a go it may be one of the best games I have ever played. It does have a mall, however they deal with it very nicely compared to other games where a mall guaruntees victory for money. Warframe you can get literally anything available in the market by actually playing the game.

The mods system was a little cumbersome at first, but after playing around with it for a few minutes you basically have it completely figured out despite its complexity.

It also brings a lot to the table as far as shooters go, allowing you to fully customize your warframes to fill roles present in any MMO. The coolest one I have seen so far is a stealth tank in a rhino.

If anyone has or is playing it and is familiar with the mechanics, I am currently trying to build a full stealth Loki using energy and power duration mods. So far I can remain fully invisible for about three fourths of any given level using a noncombat shade, energy siphon, and silent weaponry.

Other than that I built my Excalibur that I started off with into a straight DPS platform that so far is out performing most of the more over powered warframes at my level simply due to the combination of elemental damage, fire rate, and multi-shot on my rifle.

The game is fucking brilliant. Everyone should try it.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:19 am
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: 1-800-USE_THE_FORCE!
Level: 9597

Post Re: Warframe
WARFRAME!!! I love this game im addicted to it almost as much as i am to SS. I love that they seem to be adding something new every week, makes it hard to keep up though :lol:

I have a few lvl 30 warframes, havent made any of them stealth though. I find Ember to be the most awesome! Then Volt and Rhino cause of their area attacks. They animations for the warframe abilities are so epic looking! But yea Rhino OP!

Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:24 am
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Post Re: Warframe
The most overpowered thing I have seen yet is frost. However, it may also have been an extremely experienced player just making it look good, I do not know yet as I do not have the stuff to build one yet.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:53 am