Post Drowning Simulator.
Made it to 4:58. Shit is fucked up.

http://sortieenmer.com/

Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:33 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Post Re: Drowning Simulator.
I couldnt even work out what to do so I slipped neath the fateful wake at 00:00 :)

Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:58 am
Profile WWW
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

sabre198 wrote:
I couldnt even work out what to do so I slipped neath the fateful wake at 00:00 :)

It tells you on screen lol. Just have to scroll down at a constant rate for as long as you can.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:25 am
Main: SpacePotato
Level: 237

I made it up to 5:11. If he knew how to turn his pants into a floatation device, it would be like using a life jacket. I think he is still screwed anyways if he did have a life jacket on. The other guy seems he is new to boating, so I don't think he could turn around if he wanted to. Loose loose situation. If drowning wont kill you, hypothermia or over water exposure will.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:36 am
Team: Traders
Main: The Last Bule
Level: 9965

Shane wrote:
I made it up to 5:11. If he knew how to turn his pants into a floatation device, it would be like using a life jacket. I think he is still screwed anyways if he did have a life jacket on. The other guy seems he is new to boating, so I don't think he could turn around if he wanted to. Loose loose situation. If drowning wont kill you, hypothermia or over water exposure will.

This. I made it to 5:03. I nearly drowned a few times in my life. The one I remember most was being sucked into a rip tide while I was vacationing in Hawaii. Want to talk about an oh shit I'm for sure going to die moment. Thank god I remembered swim out at an angle. That was scary scary shit.

ETA: Remember they are also trying to sell a product. Why would they want you to know you can turn your pants into a life vest? Genuineness marketing strategy though.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:49 am
Main: SpacePotato
Level: 237

It1 wrote:
Quote:
ETA: Remember they are also trying to sell a product. Why would they want you to know you can turn your pants into a life vest? Genuineness marketing strategy though.

True, How they are advertising their product is pretty good. I tend over analyze things and go overboard with it lol. I understand the message this video gives. While I was scrolling during the video, I kept in mind that the person is using all of his muscles to keep afloat. Which is more intense and exhausting than using just my index finger. If he had worn a life jacket, it would of been a lot easier.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:32 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

It1 wrote:
Shane wrote:

This. I made it to 5:03. I nearly drowned a few times in my life. The one I remember most was being sucked into a rip tide while I was vacationing in Hawaii. Want to talk about an oh shit I'm for sure going to die moment. Thank god I remembered swim out at an angle. That was scary scary shit.

I once had to fish a friend out of the deep end of a pool when I found out she couldn't swim. Only realized this when she went under. I'm not a strong swimmer myself so this was a pretty scary experience… I can't imagine what it would have been like in a rip tide.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:38 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Valtyda
Level: 7104

I sail with my grandpa sometimes. The first thing he taught us, is how to stop the boat and whenever someone goes over, to toss one of the lifejackets over the side with the safety rope. The guy going over by getting hit is a rookie mistake though, and kills several people each year. :p

Mon May 12, 2014 1:51 am
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

all it told me was i died after 5 mins. :(

Mon May 12, 2014 3:31 am