Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Team: Traders League
Main: Lazerus
Level: 2345

Post Radio-Waves and You!
Back in the 1980's the only radio-wave's on the atmosphere used to be analogue signals for a small number of Television & Radio Stations, and some CB-Radio users etc. Such EM-Energy was somewhat harmonious with the human body's manner of brain-wave impulses and nervous-system imputus! Just like being in the presance of a large beast, sitting on the mountain top, eminating a certain mood or air of intrigue! A relatively peacefull, tranquill and relaxed time....

We'd all evolved, over many generations (since world war I and the invention of such devices!), to handle such low energy "excitement" on the air! We'd all tune in to a particular radio or tv station, and enjoy, arguably together, the show being broadcast, creating a harmonious carrier wave stability between users, something to be shared as a potential bridge for our collective mentalities....

Then along came digital radio-wave transmitions, and multiple tv stations and duplicate radio-stations (all in digital) and horriblely intence Mobile-Phone towers, and anoying powerfull Pay-TV Satelites, and silly blue-tooth & wireless stuff!

It seemed corporations pushing this technology on our societies conned themselves into thinking that there would be no illeffects apon life as we know it! They obviously failed to colsult our Militaries, for their long since conducted research that would have denied such corporations the opportunity to extort our need for social interactions etc. with such related devices.

This was a progressively abomnable over-excitement that none of us could possibly tollerate as any form of life, as being inside the atmosphere of such chaotic, wide, interfering and overly energetic radio-wave callamity is like putting your brain and nervous systems inside a cpu itself, a hysterical sensation far and removed from peace and tranquility, to the point where you can barely concentrate for the hyperativity it produces in the brain, and the eppileptic effect it has on the nervous system - biological capacitance dissorder!

Thus gone are the days of peace of mind, tranquility, and being able to concentrate on a particular train of thought! Frustrated are we all now, beyond our capacity to relax, as its obvious that the intensity of such EM Waves apon our neural structure and nervous system is the cause of many a dissorder, from hyperactivity, attention-defecit, eppilepsy, parkinsons, dimensia, even tumours etc etc, that includes Tinitus!

You may notice your vision effected, perhaps even seeing the callamity of EM energy interfering with the atmosphere infront of your eyes (like an overly ditherd picture on a computer!), or hear the bezerk random impulses it insights in the nerves of your ears as what's commonly called ringing', or 'white noise'! Tension, fits. insomnia.. the list goes on!

The reality is that such mobile-phone technology, is what Aliens would call a biological-mental/physiological WEAPON! Turn it up high enough, with broad enough conter-reacting frequencies, and you have a device that renders all known forms of life blithering idiots, or worse still, mental-dropouts that faint and fit beyond conciousness! A rather effective weapon at that!... NOT to be used as a communications device!

When will our governments realise that such digital-radio-wave heracy apon our societies and our lives, is the worse thing we could have ever invented? When will our militaries step in and demand the cesation of such technology for the sake of our existances? when will these nieve coorporations that created such devicive actuallity be held accountable for such technological and economic crimes against humanity? When will we be able to go back to being peacefull, happy, tranquil and being able to sleep at night, without that bloody noise in our ears, and the dithered vision etc....

If they turned all that digical tv/radio/mobile/bluetooth/wireless crap OFF once and for all, the first thing we would all do is breath a sigh of releave, and fall asleep for about 12 hours, waking to feeling more rested than we have done in some 20 years!

If all you people want to 'have a good fun time' with your computers and your internet, DONT use wireless or mobile technology! Use CABLE land-lines, CABLE Networks (which are perfectly reliable, NO delay in comparison) and CABLE peripherals! THEN and ONLY THEN will you be able to relax without thinking about everything under the sun, then and only then will your mind and body be as nature inteneded it - free to feel its own emotions and spirit, not be hanously beyond anoyed like you would perhaps not even realise you are - if your that young.

Get some aluminum foil, make a Hat for your head, ware it, and then perhaps your brain at least wont be so symptomatic of this Biological-Capacitance Dissorder! Mark my words, DO IT, perhaps then your head will only fire the neurons that are naturally attributed to the train of thought you would spiritually progress through, something enlightening compared to sum and total over-excitation your probably suffering now without realising it!

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:38 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: kwilson
Level: 5328

Post Re: Radio-Waves and You!
I tried the tinfoil....it made my head itch.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:45 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Radio waves pass completely unaffected through all of the tissues in your body. It doesn't matter how many you bombard yourself with or how high you crank up the amplitude. They simply aren't absorbed by human tissue.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:03 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Kyp
Level: 3482

lazerus wrote:
We'd all tune in to a particular radio or tv station, and enjoy, arguably together, the show being broadcast, creating a harmonious carrier wave stability between users, something to be shared as a potential bridge for our collective mentalities....

So... you're obviously one of those whack-jobs. I'm almost tempted to not say that even if radio waves interacted with your tissues, it would not be in any way that stimulated or simulated neurons firing.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:56 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

I used to be in the tinfoil hat brigade, then I went to school and learned exactly how the scientific method is used by the science community.

Fri May 02, 2014 8:57 pm
Team: Fireflies
Main: Defibrillator
Level: 5456

so who do we blame

the government, the corporations, or the aliens?

Sat May 03, 2014 12:13 am
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

at least its abit more original than "OMG CHEMTRAILS GONNA GET YA" or "GAWD CREATED THIS ERTH 6000 YEARS AGO!"

seriously though, this shit is retarded, its not the radio waves making us dumber, its the fact that all anyone ever does is look at their fucking phones all the time rather than interact with each other.

Thu May 08, 2014 12:51 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

landswimmer wrote:
at least its abit more original than "OMG CHEMTRAILS GONNA GET YA" or "GAWD CREATED THIS ERTH 6000 YEARS AGO!"

seriously though, this shit is retarded, its not the radio waves making us dumber, its the fact that all anyone ever does is look at their fucking phones all the time rather than interact with each other.

Hey DB, I've been missing you around here. :P

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Thu May 08, 2014 1:42 am
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

yeah DB where do you go? are there other forums you lurk that I can go read?

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Thu May 08, 2014 1:59 am
Team: Traders
Main: Yehaaaaaaaaaaa
Level: 5455

landswimmer wrote:

Yep, gotta agree there. The only tinfoil that should be used more is the ones that hold a condom. Some of this shit proves that more condoms should have been used in the past.

Thu May 08, 2014 4:30 am
Content Dev
Team: JMC
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 2067

This is called the nocebo effect.

The symptoms are real, but the cause isn't. The cause is actually you for believing it.

Support

Thu May 08, 2014 10:15 am
Main: DreadLordNaf
Level: 12667

I think for 99%+ of the population radio waves are not an issue for them.

But I did find quite interesting this article below I read awhile back about people who do seem to have some sensitivity to certain electromagnetic signals. Apparently they are finding some relief moving to a town in West Virginia where wifi is banned due to being in a US Radio Quiet Zone to prevent interference from nearby scientific radio telescopes.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-14887428

Fri May 09, 2014 10:31 am

anilv wrote:
landswimmer wrote:

Hey DB, I've been missing you around here. :P

never thought i'd hear that lol

i check the forums every few weeks, this place is pretty quiet compared to what it used to be

cej1120con wrote:
yeah DB where do you go? are there other forums you lurk that I can go read?

theres only two that i regularly go on these days,

http://www.politifake.org/

username: TerrorAustralis

and, the dreaded 'leddit'

/u/SmokeMathHeilSatin

the account is fairly new, i had an older one that i deleted, and i dont post anywhere near as much as i used to, because of uni work, but i kept a few posts bookmarked from my old account

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comm ... ators_and/
http://www.reddit.com/r/Futurology/comm ... _activity/
http://www.reddit.com/r/changemyview/co ... vent_paid/

the last one was basically a drunk retalliation against the bullshit i'd faced in /r/conspiracy

Mon May 12, 2014 3:26 am
Team: Traders League
Main: Lazerus
Level: 2345

Blue Dward, well, you seem to have missed the boat when it comes to biological, super-celled organism teachings!

It seems to be beyond you folk to realise the reality of ion-radiation(radio-waves) and the electronic (electron impulse) effect that is undeniable in bodily tissues!

Neural Structure, and Nervous Systems are comprised of heavy-metal build nerves that are capable of electric impulse, this in undeniable neural-science, and therefore undeniable as being potentially effected!

Your body is like the greates Capacitor ever invented, capable of some MEGA FARADS of Capacitance, however, suseptable of transister like Discharge, adjacent to the celleluar nature, and pre-requisite to the suplemental diet of your habbits!

I need not argue what has been scientifically pointed out professiohnally, albeit a little colloquially, above, point has been forwarded, and the greatest minds would no doubt agree, Radio-Waves on massee, like 25 THOUSAND people with Active phones around you in a Foot-Ball Stadium WILL produce Eppilepsy, mark my words!

Dont Say i didnt warn you! NEURAL BURN! you will suffer Parkinsons! Take Laz'a's Word for it! He knows what he's shitting onabout, and he cares, why the heck else do you think he said it for you?!!

Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:40 am

lazerus wrote:
Blue Dward, well, you seem to have missed the boat when it comes to biological, super-celled organism teachings!

It seems to be beyond you folk to realise the reality of ion-radiation(radio-waves) and the electronic (electron impulse) effect that is undeniable in bodily tissues!

Neural Structure, and Nervous Systems are comprised of heavy-metal build nerves that are capable of electric impulse, this in undeniable neural-science, and therefore undeniable as being potentially effected!

Your body is like the greates Capacitor ever invented, capable of some MEGA FARADS of Capacitance, however, suseptable of transister like Discharge, adjacent to the celleluar nature, and pre-requisite to the suplemental diet of your habbits!

I need not argue what has been scientifically pointed out professiohnally, albeit a little colloquially, above, point has been forwarded, and the greatest minds would no doubt agree, Radio-Waves on massee, like 25 THOUSAND people with Active phones around you in a Foot-Ball Stadium WILL produce Eppilepsy, mark my words!

Dont Say i didnt warn you! NEURAL BURN! you will suffer Parkinsons! Take Laz'a's Word for it! He knows what he's shitting onabout, and he cares, why the heck else do you think he said it for you?!!

i have two questions:

1) what drugs are you on?

2) where do i get some?

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:04 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next