Post ISIS jihading in iraq.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/will-isis-p ... t-the-u-s/
Thoughts?

Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:28 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Post Re: ISIS jihading in iraq.
if kane was plotting this sort of thing he would go BIG!

Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:54 am
Profile WWW
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Crazy Game Master
Level: 3240

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
US Government: "When the people begin to rise up, fake a terrorist attack!"

Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:03 am
Main: lights out
Level: 66

yeah and another mysterious terror attack will happen and then another 10-12 years of war on terror with the middle-east

don't worry, it's all apart of the plan

Bigger asshole than Wizard, The Voomy One, Blake/Pimp, Fruits, Shadowblade, Enkelin, Tobal, Hitler and O.J. Simpson combined

Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:43 pm
Main: flo02
Level: 2631

You have US, EU and saudi+gulfstates funding these barbarians in syria, and now they are rampaging through iraq they are suddenly a threat. Every time the US tries to "fix" something in foreign countries it just fucks things up and make the situation 100x worse.

Sometimes i watch al jazeera(the arabi version) and you have these talk shows by sheikhs who are anti iran / anti shia. Had some difficulties finding a video with translations but here is one. This was last week, an iraqi person telling the truth on al jazeera.
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=df1_1403297148

The amount of hate speeches and hatriach to any non sunnis from the saudis is abnormaly high. Besides religious differences there is another thing that plays a big role in the current "civilian" war. The areas of Mosul, Tikrit (northwestern iraq) and the al hasakah province (syria) hold enormous amount of oil. Syria and Iraq had plans to sell oil to russia and china, which will strengthen the russian currency and weaken the petroldollar. To prevent the decline of the petrodollar, the entire region has to be destabilized to prevent oilexport from iraq and syria. Jihadis from all over the world are fighting in syria and iraq making up for more than 90% of the so called "rebel" fighters and the mainstream media is still marking them as syrian opposition or iraqi rebels. Yes i know a lot of army officers and generals from the saddam era have joined ISIS but the mainstream media is fooling the majority of the people.

A year back my uncle got captured by these so called "syrian rebels" from al nusra. Ransomed for 15000usd prevented the beheading of my uncle. And the media says these rebels fight for a democratic syria.

The role of israel and turkey in the region are bombing military structures and for turkey, open road for terrorists to enter syria. Turkey is arming the terrorists, providing money and healthcare for the injured. ErDOGan is a filthy backstabber trying to recreate the ottoman empire. Recently ISIS obtained chemical weapons in Iraq, which are being transported to syria. Not only they obtained chemical weapons (they also manufacture chloride bombs themselves), they are also like 500m USD richer, 100+humvees, several T55 and m1 abrams richer.

I feel like typing a ton more because this piece of text is just a fraction of the situation but i cant be arsed.

The proxy war in syria was a real eyeopener for me, because i have relatives there made me want to constantly follow the situation. Before 2012 i mostly followed the news through mainstream media. I thought saddam, khadaffi and mubarak wwre ruthless dictators. Doing more research showed me that there were reasons for the harshness of those leaders. I didnt knew that healthcare and education was free.
I always thought high of the US and EU leaders, learning the truth made me think the opposite of them.

Bring back C1!

Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:17 am