Main: Spartan 141
Level: 3448

Post Re: The new doctor
the thing you see die and "start" regenerating in the impossible astronaut is actually just the mirror suit thingy from the time traveling police. so the suit could of mimicked the actual regeneration look for the sake of consistency. the doctor used all 13 regenerations by the time the Christmas special came around. hence why we have the time lords granting a new cycle

Doctor 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-10-11 and the war doctor thrown in somewhere. the double 10 is from David Tennant's doctor using the regeneration on his hand.

Absolutely no comment.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:54 pm
Content Dev
Team: JMC
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 2067

RandomDude3P1C wrote:
the thing you see die and "start" regenerating in the impossible astronaut is actually just the mirror suit thingy from the time traveling police. so the suit could of mimicked the actual regeneration look for the sake of consistency. the doctor used all 13 regenerations by the time the Christmas special came around. hence why we have the time lords granting a new cycle

Doctor 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-10-11 and the war doctor thrown in somewhere. the double 10 is from David Tennant's doctor using the regeneration on his hand.

Fun fact:
In the Impossible Astronaut, he actually died; River killed him. If you recall later, in Let's Kill Hitler, is when he swaps place with the Tesalator (and changed a fixed point in time).

At the time, number 10 said the meta-crisis didn't count as a regeneration, apparently Moffat didn't like that.

Also, I recall (I haven't actually seen it, a friend told me), in the original Doctor Who, some where around series 2 or 3 I think, they showed the viewers the past faces of the first Doctor.

Support

Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:46 pm
Main: Spartan 141
Level: 3448

Blue Dwarf wrote:
RandomDude3P1C wrote:

Fun fact:
In the Impossible Astronaut, he actually died; River killed him. If you recall later, in Let's Kill Hitler, is when he swaps place with the Tesalator (and changed a fixed point in time).

At the time, number 10 said the meta-crisis didn't count as a regeneration, apparently Moffat didn't like that.

Also, I recall (I haven't actually seen it, a friend told me), in the original Doctor Who, some where around series 2 or 3 I think, they showed the viewers the past faces of the first Doctor.

Ive given up on understanding the entire storyline i just appreciate the show nowadays lol

Absolutely no comment.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:57 pm