Main: Gateway
Level: 2053

Post Ants
Is it just me, or are ants legit the scariest god damn creatures in existence. There are over 10 trillion ants on the world at any given time, and they can lift up to 10x their weight. Some species of ants can kill you, and the feeling of an ant crawling on your skin? Dear god.
Related: Had a few ants in my sink in my room, and didnt realize it. Filled my glass with some water, took a drink, and looked down and saw the little buggers in the sink. Looked in my glass, and saw a few ants and legit cried. Now, I am a clean freak when it comes to my room. What else do your seniors have to do out in 29 palms other than haze you in your room every night? Those little creatures were after water, and now I am out for blood. God damn ants.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:52 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: Ants

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:55 pm
Team: Traders
Main: PrincessLuna
Level: 3591

Magnifying Glass OP

Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:38 am
Team: Traders League
Main: Lazerus
Level: 2345

Yeah I have about 3 species of ant living around my house..

little suggar-ants, with stocky parents, often go out on outings, usually where my skin flakes fall where i sit outside.

Then theres the regular little black ants, they try to nest all over the lawn, and i go on periodic extermination runs dropping the fake babies sprinkles, that usually does them in, about 75% >:-]

Then there's these massive big black ants, with rather large abdomains, easily the sorta size of you rlittle finger nail, strangely enough, i dont mind those, as they have this exercise route around the property, that has always included walking over my feet when i sit outside. I consider those the termite killers, so i dont bomb them.

Dead-Ant, Dead-Ant, here a dead-ant, there a dead-ant, and YEAH, where's that magnifying glass? hehe

Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:38 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: -13-
Level: 4430

Ants make up 13-18% of the terrestrial biomass.

There are more ants by volume than any other creature in existance.

There is a super colony of aphaenogaster species that spans from california to alaska underneath the ocean floor all the way to asia.

Ants are the best.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:53 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: -13-
Level: 4430

Quote:
Magnifying Glass OP

Take your magnifying glass to Eciton Bruchellii. They will teach you how to properly kill.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:55 pm