Team: Traders League
Main: Lazerus
Level: 2345

Post Society and all its Wonders!
Howdey Chap's, I thought I'd digress regarding our good Society's and all their capable, wonderfull Technologies...

"That's a bit much isnt it? Lazerus wants to crap on about some shiz.." well yeah, but more related to how your society works for you, how you go through the process of benefiting from it, and how that relates to your own good perspective for the rest of your life!

Lets say, for the sake of argument, that some duche-bag decides to sucker-punch you while your walking down the town-mall looking for donughts!

"Ouch, what the Hell" you think! "Who the crud knocked me?" you wonder! Then you realise your in a hospital bed, and you wish you had your kit-bag with a change of undies and a tooth-brush in it, not to mention your favourite suppliment for metabolism just in case your as paranoide as you believe you should be!

Much to your delight, a strikingly beautiful Nurse shadows you over you bed, and proclaims that "Your ok Sir, I'll look after you..." and you feel relieved, so much so that you have time to think about your predicament, as if she's lent you the hand of confidence in the medical establishment that is ever prevalant in your mind!

Then you start to feel the god awefull ache in the left side of your skull, and the adrenalin spikes! Fear overcomes you as you wonder for a moment, just how badly your damaged, and you cant escape the desire to spew, as you realise "Yep, i'm broken! oh hell!"...

You pass out, wondering if it was amidst a call for "Code Blue, where's the Crash-Cart?"! Yet life seems to offer you a blanket as you drift away with the pixies, like the grace of God has just befallen you, for the comfort of your soul!

Low and behold, there SHE is again! Offering her inane capability to reassure you, and its undeniable that she's a professional, her tact and, well, lets face it, physique, are all that's needed to put your old heart at east, just when you needed it....!

Sleep bekons your mind once more... you hope that however bad it is, that those that are, can actually fix you!... dreams stur in your frontal-cortex, a journey it seems like, sorta here, sorta there, never anywhere, but certainly in-between!

They you remember her face! And all of a sudden you feel inanely confident in the ability's of the Staff around you, almost as if you've always known that such employee's are more than capable of Caring for your life.. a profound sence of total good and true Reasoning overcomes you, and you like that!.......Sleep!

You awaken, after what seems like the longest, and rather strangest dream you've ever had, then like a freight train, the realisation that youve been in surgery hits you like a brick wall!

Before you can blink, she's there, that Nurse, once again, informing you of all the details, on a need to know basis (!), that can do everything including alieviate any suspicians you may have had about the procedures.. you feel at east with your hospital, and your Condition! Things feel "Good", it doesnt Hurt anymore!!

Within a few weeks of humble discharge from the good hospital, you cant help but write a letter of "Thankyou" to the fine extablishment, proclaiming the "Journey of your Trauma" and the Satisfaction you have with all the good professionals that performed above and beyond the call, for the sake of your meager life, and all that phisically makes that a reality!

Quite resolute in your life now, you see that youve gone through something actuall, something phisical, something needing the good working graces of the most professional of tax-payers, all for YOU, just so your body could "go-On", and you couldnt feel any stronger a sence of total gratituce, for them, Yes, THEM, and their great day on this Earth, as they Saved your Life!

So I forward that sort of thinking to you Chap's! It's perhaps one of the most humbling notions I can think of, something that takes you from young-adult, to a Man, and in no time flat, the time it takes for those dam-fine Opiates to kick in, and for you to realise you at the grace of god, as you give you life to society, for a Fix!

"Cheers everybody, live long and prosper!"

Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:05 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

Post Re: Society and all its Wonders!
My eyes hurt.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:54 pm
Team: Traders
Main: PrincessLuna
Level: 3591

can you stop using colors, please?

Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:05 am
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

i remember when i first discovered hallucinogens...

Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:10 pm
Main: The Crazy Game Master
Level: 3234

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
landswimmer wrote:
i remember when i first discovered hallucinogens...

I didn't until I read my first lazerus post.

Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:30 am
Contributor
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

Antilzah wrote:
My eyes hurt.

I didn't get past the first paragraph.

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:58 am
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

heylo wrote:
Antilzah wrote:
My eyes hurt.

Me neither.

Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:40 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: XxFrostfangxX
Level: 3923

Antilzah wrote:
heylo wrote:
Antilzah wrote:
My eyes hurt.

Me neither.

ikr...

Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:49 pm
Main: flo02
Level: 2631

rainbow much?

Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:09 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Hello lazerus

Thank you for your annoying forum submission, we always enjoy reading these pointless forum posts done by players. However, I regret to inform you that the position of annoying forum spammer has already been taken by Hyper Psychic Assailant. This is often a very difficult decision to make as you can imagine we have many applicants to choose from, therefore I apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, if Hyper Psychic Assailant should choose to abandon his position then we welcome you to try out next time.

Thank you for taking your time to write an annoying topic on this forum.

Best of luck in future annoying posts

Yours sincerely
Daedalus

Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:28 am

Tomzta09 wrote:
Hello lazerus

Thank you for your annoying forum submission, we always enjoy reading these pointless forum posts done by players. However, I regret to inform you that the position of annoying forum spammer has already been taken by Hyper Psychic Assailant. This is often a very difficult decision to make as you can imagine we have many applicants to choose from, therefore I apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, if Hyper Psychic Assailant should choose to abandon his position then we welcome you to try out next time.

Yours sincerely
Daedalus

well you're the #1 attention whore and nonstop blabbing about anything

#observationpro

Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:24 am
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

Tomzta09 wrote:
Hello lazerus

Yours sincerely
Daedalus

it isnt a position, its a title that dozens of players compete for 24/7...

Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:09 am

i like to get high as fuck off of hydro and sit here and stare at the thread for 20 minutes

Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:25 am
Main: flo02
Level: 2631

Tom my english wanker, how have u been doing xept for wasting your life on ss by reaching ridiculously high levels

Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:17 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

This definitely needed to be necro'd so you could say hi to one person, thank you on behalf of the entire SS community.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:46 pm