http://kotaku.com/hackers-explain-why-t ... 1675448709

Whats your Opinion?

Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:34 am
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Pure Evil
Level: 5292

Post Re: Hackers Explain Why They Supposedly Took Down PSN and Xb
Frostfang wrote:
http://kotaku.com/hackers-explain-why-they-supposedly-took-down-psn-and-x-1675448709

Whats your Opinion?

Nothing really clever about this... Just will enforce something like SOPA to be implemented. All those kids computers will be taken from them, then serve prison time and wont be allowed by law to touch another PC.

Pretty much anyone with programming skill can make a ddoser program, its just relies on vast amounts of computers with different internet connections per one. And whats the best way of doing that peer 2 peer. So not only it damages the specific thing there ddosing, there damaging the relationship with peer 2 peer transfer protocol, damaging the right to program without licence. And for what so a company infests in better security?

Most companies aren't concerned with your data, they will sell it off and don't give a shit. Choice between a brand new firewall of $9,000 or continue to use a firewall made in the 60's and pocket the money. Oh look payrolls have increased! :twisted:

Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:28 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

i think they have a valid point, but they should have picked a different day.

Quote:
"Microsoft and Sony are fucking retarded, literally monkeys behind computers," one of the members of Lizard Squad explained to The Daily Dot. "They would have better luck if they actually hired someone who knew what they were doing. Like, if they went around prisons and hired people who were convicted for stuff like this they would have a better chance at preventing attacks."

"microsoft and sony should be more appreciative of the qualifications we're gonna have if we get caught..."

Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:33 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

landswimmer wrote:
i think they have a valid point, but they should have picked a different day.

Quote:
"Microsoft and Sony are fucking retarded, literally monkeys behind computers," one of the members of Lizard Squad explained to The Daily Dot. "They would have better luck if they actually hired someone who knew what they were doing. Like, if they went around prisons and hired people who were convicted for stuff like this they would have a better chance at preventing attacks."

"microsoft and sony should be more appreciative of the qualifications we're gonna have if we get caught..."

They are naive to the obscene. When I read that a few days ago (while PSN was still down), I laughed my ass off at it. He literally just said that Sony/Microsoft/other big name needs to go around hiring the people who have already adequately shown that they have a propensity to fuck with things like that. Their initial reasoning behind it was that it was "for the laughs," and somehow they think it would be an intelligent move for Sony, etc... to give them internal access to their multi million dollar grossing networks. Internal access that will now allow them to set whichever company is ignorant enough to hire someone like that back to square one, rather than just annoying some people with the all too common DDOS.

In other news; I will hire a serial killer to protect my daughter from serial killers. Seems legit.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:21 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Yeah I saw that too. They were bitching about how they are tax dodgers and how they drain money from their users etc.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:05 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01 ... 84178.html

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:00 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Ununoctium
Level: 5960

Honestly I think this is a better breakdown. HP was too simplistic. Gotta think big.

Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:31 pm