Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

Post Flatulate yourselves
Because Im super fucking bored, and because SO many of you out there (and in the whole world, I was extremely ignorant to all of this before I took one single individual class in college and now I know I am smarter and better than all of you) are ignorant about this issue, Im going to teach you all the basics of Fleet Commander. Its really fucking simple, and basically no one knows them.

First and foremost, Fleet Commander and Wild Slaves are not the same thing in any way.

Your wild slaves are commonly known as your extra boost. This is what most people think is main DPS, but it is not. The two most common choices for being asked what your slaves are is 'pbf' and 'wild slaves.'

Your main dps is what you identify as. YOU decide your main dps. No one else has any say in the matter. The most common choices for main dps are 'pbf' or 'wild slaves' or 'other'.

The term and concept of Wild slaves being main DPS is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT. This means that 'bigger green spamming' has no place in Fleet Commanders. Being a fleet commander is not determined by how many wild slaves you have, but rather how you use them. In this way, if a person wants to change from FC to gunner to zerker to shield monkey to speed demon to shitposter, you have no say in the matter and they may do so as many times as they feel they need to do so -- although this is not normally the case.

I'd like to leave you off on a social responsibility note. The current shitty FCs using wild slave spam rate is ~42% ( https://learntoplay.fleetcommander.youplebs/ ).

The normal shitty player rate is ~ .013% ( http://competentplayers.gearactualslaves.shiz ), with an shitposting rate of 4.6% ( http://sorryIreallyhadto.shitpost)

This means that shitty players are a little less than 10x more likely to try to kill stuff that should be left to the bigger, stronger FCs.

This isn't simply because they're shitty; this is because of the general ignorance in the population that causes shitty FCs to not be ostracized, not made fun of, and not bullied.

Being a shitty FC is a choice.

This has been part of the Jv2 Parody series. We hope you enjoy. Or not.

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:35 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: -13-
Level: 4430

Post Re: Flatulate yourselves
cej1120con wrote:
Because Im super fucking bored, and because SO many of you out there (and in the whole world, I was extremely ignorant to all of this before I took one single individual class in college and now I know I am smarter and better than all of you) are ignorant about this issue, Im going to teach you all the basics of Fleet Commander. Its really fucking simple, and basically no one knows them.

First and foremost, Fleet Commander and Wild Slaves are not the same thing in any way.

Your wild slaves are commonly known as your extra boost. This is what most people think is main DPS, but it is not. The two most common choices for being asked what your slaves are is 'pbf' and 'wild slaves.'

Your main dps is what you identify as. YOU decide your main dps. No one else has any say in the matter. The most common choices for main dps are 'pbf' or 'wild slaves' or 'other'.

The term and concept of Wild slaves being main DPS is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT. This means that 'bigger green spamming' has no place in Fleet Commanders. Being a fleet commander is not determined by how many wild slaves you have, but rather how you use them. In this way, if a person wants to change from FC to gunner to zerker to shield monkey to speed demon to shitposter, you have no say in the matter and they may do so as many times as they feel they need to do so -- although this is not normally the case.

I'd like to leave you off on a social responsibility note. The current shitty FCs using wild slave spam rate is ~42% ( https://learntoplay.fleetcommander.youplebs/ ).

The normal shitty player rate is ~ .013% ( http://competentplayers.gearactualslaves.shiz ), with an shitposting rate of 4.6% ( http://sorryIreallyhadto.shitpost)

This means that shitty players are a little less than 10x more likely to try to kill stuff that should be left to the bigger, stronger FCs.

This isn't simply because they're shitty; this is because of the general ignorance in the population that causes shitty FCs to not be ostracized, not made fun of, and not bullied.

Being a shitty FC is a choice.

This has been part of the Jv2 Parody series. We hope you enjoy. Or not.

I've never read a johnston post, and I dont plan on starting now :D

If other people feel like I do, they just dont care what you have to say. Quality over quantity.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:02 am
Team: Red Faction
Main: Paladinofdoom
Level: 3693

jack the ripper wrote:

I've never read a johnston post, and I dont plan on starting now :D

If other people feel like I do, they just dont care what you have to say. Quality over quantity.

He's upset about people using only wild slaves or something. As if it Is their fault they don't actually need regular slaves to perform perfectly well.

Paladin,

This guy gets my full Jiggle!

He is full of awesomesauce, and Jigglyness, buy from him!

Kanga

Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:57 am
Team: Commonwealth
Main: Fyuryus
Level: 3451

The forums are really going down hill...

Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:51 am
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Pure Evil
Level: 5292

Fyuryus wrote:

Yep....

You know what ima do! Invert all the textures in game, see how that plays out. Brb shortly with screenshots.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:32 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: xXAlienXx
Level: 1322

Markoz wrote:
Fyuryus wrote:

Yep....

You know what ima do! Invert all the textures in game, see how that plays out. Brb shortly with screenshots.

I'm also trying to create my own top-down sandbox mmorpg space shooter, however I'm not an artist so all my textures are coming from openGL atm. Probably send a demo if I'm allowed.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

Markoz wrote:
Fyuryus wrote:

Yep....

Traders scientists have discovered a wormhole that transports you to the PIXELS universe.

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:38 am