Team: Traders League
Main: Caveman
Level: 424

Post Self-Defeatest Ego-Maniacle Anti-Social Experience
Self-Defeatest Ego-Maniacle Anti-Social Experience

Yes, folks, believe it or not, and perhaps still besides the best of intentions; Multi-Player Online-Games, particularly this Chatty one, are exactly that -> The worst possible Gaming Experience any group of Human Being's could possibly engage in together!

And things get worse too: A particular johnra like this, such as Science-Fiction, finds itself placated, developing into a presentation that contradicts the integrity of the johnra, and insults the belief-systems that are associated with it, and also, in actual fact, the accepted scientific standards anybody would associate with said johnra! Its an Insult to Sci-Fi!

The way in which this particular game has tried to mimic nearly all elements of sci-fi movies and other games, is a terrible copyright breach, but more precisely, a debarkel and juxtaposes what a game should feel like to participate in, if it was its own unique theme! Having elements of every movie ever made that contradict such elements, is infuriating to be aware of, and detracts from what a gaming experience is supposed to be all about!

One of the worst things about participating in whats supposed to be a characteristic detraction from your real life, is that presented with the insurmountable odds of all those opinions against you, you cant help but be pushed into a corner socialogicaly! Any normal person cant help but react.

It's as if to suggest that no one could possibly qualify for a Public Speaking Liscence, when your Audience would be too many opinions to possibly comprehend at any one moment, or deal with in rebuttal, and worse still is that too many of those un-countable opinions will always be against yours: Thus perpetually, your Affronted, and leave the game feeling that way!!

Overall, playing S.S. in particular, is unimaginably worse than having gone to the Pub, had argumentative confrontations with nearly everybody there, then sat down at the Poker-Machines and lost all your money! All the time there was the Republican dangling a bunch of what seemed like fresh Carrots infront of your face, only to finally discover that they are rotten and even soiled!

This telco-driven prepensity for socioligical hysteria and resultant egotistical confrontational behavior, is nothing more than a money grab that affects peoples lives in the worst of ways!

Being of Personable-Disposition, and enjoying your own sense of equilibrium, is something most people cherish. Enjoying spending your spare time on Computer Gaming Entertainment is something alot of people like to use as a form of escapism! So being unavoidably confronted on a regular bases, and naturally reacting in a defensive or offensive manner, does nothing more for anybody except to defeat their sense of Self!

The world would be a calmer, happier, "Better Place", if all online Social-Media and Gaming-Interactive esperiences Ceasated, particularly due their so called "Entertainment" Bias. That way we could all go back to living in our own little worlds, believing what we wanted to believe, and seeing the world through our own personal set of "Rose Coloured Glasses"!

Do I apologise for my particular sociological disposition, and the manner in which I exercised it towards others? Sure I do! Everybody that's ever participated in this Game should be able to, and realise the need to, aswell! We all "went off" at each other from time to time, its what Human's DO in such an environment, inevitable!!

"I cant stand this fucking game and its affront to all the Science-Fiction that Humanity has aspired towards, I absolutely bloody hate having an ego-social experience sitting on my computer feeling like 50 people are in the fucking room, get fucked ay! Fuck OFF! The way this blasted bugged as hell freaking game has detracted (changed) from itself absolutely sucks-ass!

Realising that people are sitting all over the world getting annoyed with a game and worse still, having goes at each other, is nothing more than perturbing!

To HELL with fucked-up fucking Star-Shit-Art-A! Fuck OFF with all those Idiots, dick-heads, crims and worse, get the fuck out of my life with your dumb-ass stupid as fuck nonsense and school-yard crap!

Why the fuck should I try and be nice to some mother fucking moron that hasnt bothered to be nice to me?! No fucking surprise that I couldnt help but try and turn these retards thinking around for the better, fucked if I'm going to shut-up when some maniacs chatting in all about burning shit down or rape'ing some Woman!"

There folks, enough said, from me anyway; I guess you'll all do what comes naturally and now proceed to have your own opinions etc, one after the other, like you all do; I do warn you though, arnt you just proving my point by doing so?!..... Right!

Oh there's bound to be spelling errors in all that, I couldnt give a shit; dont windge at me if you havent the smart's to understand what i mean, because presumably, you do!

One last word of advice though, if you do continue with all this social gaming crap - Dont party TOO Hearty, or it might just be your last login!

Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:47 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Post Re: Self-Defeatest Ego-Maniacle Anti-Social Experience
No one gives a shit.

You can't spell gud. If you don't give a shit enough about your point to express it well, your point isn't a good one.

Your bullshit multi-colored posts make you look like a child.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:43 pm
Team: iwnh
Main: iwnh015
Level: 1506

Hi Laz.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:35 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Crazy Game Master
Level: 3234

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
Don't let the door hit you on the way out! Without your toaster in the metrics dragging everyone back to the stone age maybe JeffL will upgrade the graphics to something resembling a PS3 game.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:41 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

ADIDAS = all day I dream about S..

Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:17 am
Profile WWW
Team: Traders League
Main: Lazerus
Level: 2345

Hmm, Caveman; for the most part, I'd have to say I agree!

I do think it should be said, that such quotations as that which you made (Red Italics), are a classic example of Staunch, Australian Colloquial Vinacular; consequentially difficult to interpret correctly, especially if your English, perhaps not as much if your American, yet if your Aussie - Its obvious what your saying; as so many of us can identify with the sort of upbringing that leads to such a particular manner of statement!

Quite Harsh, but without doubt, to the point.

Social Media and Online Entertainment is thrawt with problems; perhaps out Society's should have thought twice about implementing and accepting such un-moderated activities; perhaps our Nations have made a terrible mistake, allowing us all to interact with each other - only to see us all perhaps wanting what the other has, or disliking the way the other lives. Typical Human Calamity.

Not that you should have to apologise for being yourself, considering the environment, but at least you did! As do I!

Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:16 am
Contributor
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

What is going on

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:06 pm
Main: Chrono Warrior
Level: 5817

earther wrote:

And things get worse too: A particular johnra like this, such as Science-Fiction, finds itself placated, developing into a presentation that contradicts the integrity of the johnra, and insults the belief-systems that are associated with it, and also, in actual fact, the accepted scientific standards anybody would associate with said johnra! Its an Insult to Sci-Fi!

That's... Not how you spell genre...

Perhaps you are looking for this man?

Hope this helps.

- Chrono

Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:42 pm
Main: The Crazy Game Master
Level: 3234

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
DarkSteel wrote:
What is going on

lazerus got bit by John and is now a talking-to-himself were.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Laz's totally sekrit alt wrote:
Any normal person can't...

People might accuse you of being a lot of things Laz but I promise you, that isn't one of them.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:01 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

lazerus wrote:
Hmm, Caveman; for the most part, I'd have to say I agree!

I do think it should be said, that such quotations as that which you made (Red Italics), are a classic example of Staunch, Australian Colloquial Vinacular; consequentially difficult to interpret correctly, especially if your English, perhaps not as much if your American, yet if your Aussie - Its obvious what your saying; as so many of us can identify with the sort of upbringing that leads to such a particular manner of statement!

Quite Harsh, but without doubt, to the point.

Social Media and Online Entertainment is thrawt with problems; perhaps out Society's should have thought twice about implementing and accepting such un-moderated activities; perhaps our Nations have made a terrible mistake, allowing us all to interact with each other - only to see us all perhaps wanting what the other has, or disliking the way the other lives. Typical Human Calamity.

Not that you should have to apologise for being yourself, considering the environment, but at least you did! As do I!

Interesting how you're insinuating that you're someone else here, yet you have the exact same regional spellings of words and make the exact same awful grammar mistakes... For future reference, if you're going to pretend to be someone else, make sure at least one of your personas knows how to write correctly. Literally, all I had to confirm that you're the same person was look at the OP vs your post and some of your older posts. The conclusion of that? Either you are him, or you personally taught him how to speak English...

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:13 am
Team: Commonwealth
Main: Fyuryus
Level: 3451

tl;dr?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:20 am

Fyuryus wrote:
tl;dr?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:44 am
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

This is the reason I beat the shit out of him wherever I find him.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:47 am
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Masterful
Level: 6877

I tried to read this while drunk and it makes even less sense sober.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:18 pm