Do you find mining a good source of income?
Yes (10+ Mil per Day) 40%  40%  [ 8 ]
Yes (5+ Mil per Day) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Yes (<1 Mil per Day) 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
No (No Income) 45%  45%  [ 9 ]
No (Loosing Profit) 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 20

Team:
Main: Revan98071
Level: 397

Post Mining
Here's a semi suggestion and a semi poll. Basicaly i want to know if you guys mine at all, and depending on the results i will suggest something.

Please give me info so i can post a suggestion that wont ever be taken on-board or read by a dev.

Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:19 pm
Main: Carlos the mackerel
Level: 1492

I voted yes... I assume you include prom mines?

Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:35 pm
Team: Heaven
Main: SomethingLikeMe
Level: 1501

You can make tons of cash by mining... Especially if you happen to find a good place to mine fermium... Mining just tends to be extremely boring and slow so it's not really worth the effort imo.

Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:59 pm
Team:

OK...time to think of an amazing suggestions. ....

Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:09 pm
Team: Olympus
Main: Calypso
Level: 1800

Location: Scranton, PA, USA, Earth, Sol, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Local Group, Universe, Multiverse

That would make mining profitable, and make it so you don't have to be there all the time to reap the rewards!

Special uber rare mined commods! For those of us that do run around mining every rock we see, there could be a payoff if we're lucky!

Overall, more to mine is the biggie.

Calypso

Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:02 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Bluejayek
Level: 3919

NEW RARE COMMODS EE ONLY MINING! If not ee asteroids drop 1 metal if so drop diamonds.

Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:03 pm
Team: WHO
Main: Leroy78
Level: 3360

Make it so ring is at least DF20 every universe.

Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:36 am
Team:

I was thinking more along the lines of Asteroid Clusters. And have dangers of colision (would be cool with new client) and also have special ambush ai which hide behind the 'roids.

Basically it should become much more important. And teams should bet built up around mining if it's profitable. So possibly instead of mining from planets, you mine from 'roids, take to your base and refine it into metal and other things. And then sell this stuff off or use it to make things. Or maybe have ai stations refine for a price.

Another cool idea is to have special "Space Containers" which is only accesible to team and is password protected outside squad members. This means that you can mine a lot of stuff, put it onto the cargo space container and then have a ton of slaves move it to your base. Stuff like that would work well with Slave mastery, and would make it more team orientated.

The danger factor works well too, because some people will have to be there to fight while others mine like mad or keep an eye on the slaves.

Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:14 pm
Team: Heaven
Main: SomethingLikeMe
Level: 1501

I was thinking more along the lines of Asteroid Clusters. And have dangers of colision (would be cool with new client) and also have special ambush ai which hide behind the 'roids.

Basically it should become much more important. And teams should bet built up around mining if it's profitable. So possibly instead of mining from planets, you mine from 'roids, take to your base and refine it into metal and other things. And then sell this stuff off or use it to make things. Or maybe have ai stations refine for a price.

Another cool idea is to have special "Space Containers" which is only accesible to team and is password protected outside squad members. This means that you can mine a lot of stuff, put it onto the cargo space container and then have a ton of slaves move it to your base. Stuff like that would work well with Slave mastery, and would make it more team orientated.

The danger factor works well too, because some people will have to be there to fight while others mine like mad or keep an eye on the slaves.

This game is not Eve and hopefully will never be.

Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:17 pm
Team:

:( but it's better than now...and come on msn damn you slm!

Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:18 pm