Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is more capable of Imp?
Sanctuary 57%  57%  [ 8 ]
Imperial Domination 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Light Commerce 36%  36%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 14

Main: Shock
Level: 473

Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:34 am
Team: Blueberry Pancakes
Main: TehGeneral
Level: 2847

Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:39 am
Team: Colonial Defense Force
Main: CheeseFace
Level: 111

Where did you get the idea that ID would somehow have a chance for emp XD? There's no way they own like....2 galaxys with a total of like 5 bases combined. I used to be on ID until that whole Sanctuary ordeal and since then the team has gone downhill... so count them out. As far as Sanctuary and LC go I don't know much about either of them. LC does seem to be a better team....but I dunno.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:48 am
Team: Viking
Main: demonte
Level: 3955

I'd like to know why some of you think it's impossible for anyone but Pants to make an emp run.... Look at Sanctuarys age, look at how long me and Charmed have ACTUALLY been playing this game and tell me that we aren't doing something right. Let me get this out in the open for all of you blokes who spend WAY too much damn time on this game.

Loan Sharks/Sanctuary was not created to become in the top list of teams, for the most part, we could give a shit less about what our team score is. We're built around brotherhood, and to fight for each other . I personally have no plan of becomming Emp, it holds nothing for me in which i'm interested in. Even when I was on Pantalones, I told them straight up that I had no need for the extra aug tweak etc. For one, i've fought ppl with aug tweak 4+ , not very impressive by any standards whatsoever. I'm gonna be the asshole on this conversation and say that if anyone really thinks that it's logical for either ID or LC to get emp before Sanctuary, lay off the damn crack and get a job.
Theres one major thing that seperates Sanctuary from the other top tier teams, and no, i'm not talking about sheilds, traders alliance, etc, lets place team score out of the way and go with actual member strength/bases . Most of them hoard commods with the whole " When our team is done getting the commods they need, then we will start selling " I've seen this over and over again with many teams and it's BS, How did we handle Absolution last uni? Yeah, our team members needed the commods too, but we switched out, 1 team member gets the commods, then we sell to someone off team. For an entire uni now people have been unable to get the SM commod to 20. Tell me why in the hell that isn't just like Imperium ( Pre-peace factor ) . Oh i'm sorry, I was unaware that ya might have other alts that you still gotta lvl up so you can get it on your other 4 chars, to hell with that.

Alliances, hardly anyone in this game understands this term, I have no clue as to why their actually trying to get it implemented that there is a feature just for that if they don't know how to actually make a pact. I've yet to actually see a team that would sacrifice their bases in order to help another. No wait I have, it was Imperium who would do that, makes me wonder why in the hell I decided to get all mighty and rise up against them, at least with them if you didn't mess with them, you could get certain commods, but while with other major teams, it doesn't matter who you are, how good you are, if your not on that team, your shit outta luck because they have a lvl 200 that is just itching to get SM 20 when there are lvl 600+ out there who can't get it that high because of someone being selfish. Yeah, Tobal made low lvl bases to grief players, but why isn't that the same as making a F2P alt or just a lower lvl alt to go around killing Newbs, i've seen it happen on just about every team out there, even from a few members on Sanctuary ( cut the shit out or leave btw )

And I guess that's all, if you want to flame me, do it in game :wink:

-Stilleto-

Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:32 pm
Team: Silver Guardians
Main: R.S.S. Wasp
Level: 4683

To be honest, I know where Stilleto's coming from ^^ It's a good ideal for a ood team, like olympus.

https://sect.news/

Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:25 am
Profile WWW
Team: Infinate Dreams
Main: Desert Rat
Level: 652

I agree with Stileto and the one with the most finely flavoured feet.

~ferret

Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:23 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3