Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 

Are you mad at SS too?
No, i like it very much 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
No 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Yes 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Yes, because i am mad i wont p2p 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
YES! I WANT TO PUNCH ADUM! 50%  50%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 12

Team: Solaris Rising
Main: Flameboy51
Level: 822

Post What the hell? You cant make a base on a moon?
Why the hell cant you make one on the moon? And since you cant, why the hell doesnt it tell you that you fucking cant?!? I just spent three days and millions of materials trying to biuld a fucking colony on the moon so i can seach Faranji ruins, just to find out that the hundreads of thousands of materials i used went to waste!!! It didnt even try to fucking stop me either! For one, you should be able to colonize anything! And other, TELL PEOPLE IF THEY CANT DO THINGS SO THEY DONT SPEND DAYS TRYING TO BIULD SOMETHING THAT WONT EVEN FUCKING EXIST (WHICH STILL CONSUMES RESOURCES BY THE WAY)!!!

Oh yeah, and while im bitching on, fuck all you people who didnt even try to help me when i asked, it could have ended this alot sooner. Also, this experiance just lost SS another p2p player. This game is dead, pretty much, with or without my payment.

Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:06 pm
Profile YIM
Team:
Main: Crowdiddly
Level: 265

You realize you need Archeologists to excavate ruins off a moon.

Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:12 pm
Team: Klingon Empire
Main: TheSeers-new-char
Level: 26

well maybe no one was on?
no one knew the answer?
i usually always get help when people are online.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:16 am
Profile WWW

Well jnoesrho, did YOU realize you could have damn well told me that before i wasted 3 days of my life trying to put a colony on the freaking moon? Its not like i know every possible little aspect of the game, i rely on people who have experiance like this to tell me stuff that the tutorial cant. I havent even heard of archeoligists or whatever the hell they are, how do you expect me to know how to use them and where to get them?

Oh, and theseer, i was on for nearly three days straight. (making time to sleep and school) Are you saying that absolutely nobody that knows this was ever on for that long?

Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:26 pm
Profile YIM
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Nurokourri
Level: 5049

Aerchies? They were taken out and currently mine instead of excavate. If they are still in game let me know where they are gotten from then.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:47 pm
Main: AcidGreenTonal
Level: 4266

Flameboy, dont be so rude man your pretty much blaming everyone for not helping you when we probably werent on.. i dont read the all chat often but when i do i answer questions that arise, and stop saying this game is dead thats the same song ive been hearing outta every one of you negative peoples mouth's, imo its getting annoying.

Damen

Man tell me you didn't do that, I'm gonna cry I think.

Aridas

Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:43 pm

Were you on and reading all chat when i was asking for help? If so, it applies to you. Next time read it correctly.

And just admit it, once the beta players have to start paying, everyone who isnt in 4th, WoP, or Caps is going to leave, and this game is going to crash and burn.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:34 pm
Profile YIM
Team: HIl
Main: DeathWarmedOver
Level: 1966

I voted that I want to punch adum, mostly cuz I get the impression that he never listens to what anyone says. You can notify him of a major bug or loophole or whatever, or something that is broken and needs to be fixed, and 2 weeks later he hasn't done shit about it.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:35 pm
Main: Nurokourri
Level: 5049

Death, sometimes that is true. If i really think I am positive I can think of a bug or suggestion he said would be fixed/added that still hasnt been done. Like the ammo weps. When are they even coming out?

Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:15 am
Main: Shadow-Blade-Iathan
Level: 69

Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:00 pm
Team: MAD+
Main: Yurble
Level: 1967

its normal u cant build a colony on a moon...
and its not normal moons have ruins
so if u tought u could build colony at a moon ur a noob

~Lots of love and cookies and blue fur
~Yurbs

Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:32 am
Team: Olympus
Main: GrimSweeper II
Level: 530

bumpity bumpish?

Even though there have been a streak of old posts being bumped, some of them are not good candidates for it. Please, think, then bump/post. If there is something new you can bring to that topic, it would be regarded higher than if it were just a bump, shoving up an old topic to confuse some of us.

Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:40 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]