Star Sonata
http://forum.starsonata.com/

Selling Pest Control Services
http://forum.starsonata.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=63159
Page 1 of 1

Author:  notafakeaccount [ Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Selling Pest Control Services

.

Author:  Joshua102 [ Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Selling Pest Control Services

Damn this is spicy :lol: Good work to whoever made it.

Author:  sabre198 [ Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Selling Pest Control Services

I bet they are warring anyone who pops their ic slaves
Nice work mr anonymous :lol:

Author:  Antilzah [ Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Selling Pest Control Services

I thought Twisted Pest Exterminator was the most powerful ingame.

Author:  Oathkeeper [ Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Selling Pest Control Services

10/10 for effort

Takes us 1 minute to unstatis everything. We'll see who will give up earlier I suppose ;)

Author:  anilv [ Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Selling Pest Control Services

Oathkeeper wrote:
10/10 for effort

Takes us 1 minute to unstatis everything. We'll see who will give up earlier I suppose ;)


Also, doesn't matter who kills the bots, right? If we told you we'll war you for popping them, the war is coming no matter whether you did the dirty work.

Author:  sabre198 [ Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Selling Pest Control Services

Oathkeeper wrote:
10/10 for effort

Takes us 1 minute to unstatis everything. We'll see who will give up earlier I suppose ;)


They are working for Jeff secretly so you keep those MFM subbed :)

Author:  query [ Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Selling Pest Control Services

anilv wrote:
Also, doesn't matter who kills the bots, right? If we told you we'll war you for popping them, the war is coming no matter whether you did the dirty work.

I'd take him seriously guize, he's "rebalanced" teams before :lol:

Author:  ShawnMcCall [ Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Selling Pest Control Services

anilv wrote:
Oathkeeper wrote:
10/10 for effort

Takes us 1 minute to unstatis everything. We'll see who will give up earlier I suppose ;)


Also, doesn't matter who kills the bots, right? If we told you we'll war you for popping them, the war is coming no matter whether you did the dirty work.


I actually recall you guys saying you wouldn't war someone over an IC bot... However, bad system anyway, because then I could just go pay him to kill all the Traders bots in say DM space, and bam! I'm not on the Traders /enemies, now you are at War with DM.

Author:  Max235 [ Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Selling Pest Control Services

/enemies

Author:  anilv [ Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Selling Pest Control Services

ShawnMcCall wrote:
anilv wrote:
Oathkeeper wrote:
10/10 for effort

Takes us 1 minute to unstatis everything. We'll see who will give up earlier I suppose ;)


Also, doesn't matter who kills the bots, right? If we told you we'll war you for popping them, the war is coming no matter whether you did the dirty work.


I actually recall you guys saying you wouldn't war someone over an IC bot... However, bad system anyway, because then I could just go pay him to kill all the Traders bots in say DM space, and bam! I'm not on the Traders /enemies, now you are at War with DM.


Hehe, we'll see if it comes to that. In your hypothetical, I guess DM is going to have to keep the Traders bots safe if they don't want to face us in a war. :)

Author:  query [ Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Selling Pest Control Services

anilv wrote:
Hehe, we'll see if it comes to that. In your hypothetical, I guess DM is going to have to keep the Traders bots safe if they don't want to face us in a war. :)

Don't worry guize, any serious threat to TR will result in a temporary rebalance of mechanics in their favor :)

Author:  DarkSteel [ Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Selling Pest Control Services

query wrote:
anilv wrote:
Hehe, we'll see if it comes to that. In your hypothetical, I guess DM is going to have to keep the Traders bots safe if they don't want to face us in a war. :)

Don't worry guize, any serious threat to TR will result in a temporary rebalance of mechanics in their favor :)


he so scurred he made a new acc just in case :mrgreen:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/