Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Team: Solstice
Main: Trevor
Level: 5369

the reason its used is bc of the tracking the tracking is awsome and it u take the 360 tracking(i think thats all teh way around) out of it then it becomes usless in very many options and as i see people posting it looks like people are not just talking about the jiji its about all the nerf's u and the admin group have done lets say in the past month the past month has casued people to change everything they do and the way they do it......but i guess u wont to nerf stuff so it isnt even usable anymore?

Keep nerfing and there will be nothing else to nerf, then ull find more statments like skyfyre "taking my money somewhere else"

i love this game i play this game with what i think is right and when u nerf and nerf it gets old FAST/ yes there is some over powering stuff in the game but i dont think its this thing .........

as i said i play my roll as a monkey atm and i do it bc its not being nerfed like everything else.....heh maybe thats next....as i exlpained in earlier post

TRev :cry:

Sat May 26, 2007 12:08 pm
Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337

Nerfs are needed in a game like SS where things are constantly changing, new content is being done all the time, new rules are being made, skill system is being changed.

If nothing was ever nerfed we would all be flying Fwings or Liquids with tech 20 augs and using cata as our only weapon.
People like to complain about things getting nerfed but when something gets a boost we hear nothing about it. Such as the resist increase on combat freighters, such as the extra juxtapositions.
The fact that no one posts here saying that it's a good thing we nerfed it is because they would be called idiots and ass kissers by some of those who doesnt like the nerf.

Like I said earlier, try the new stats on the jiji before you complain about it. It had about 180 degrees tracking before the nerf, what it will have after I dont know.

Sat May 26, 2007 12:25 pm
Team: Sykes
Main: PlasmitetheSecond
Level: 858

nerfs ARE needed, but AI nerfs are needed too. or maybe people need better shields.... that would solve SOME problems. the weaps are great..... the shields SUCK. or mebbe the AIs weapons are too powerful? hmm?[/quote]

Sat May 26, 2007 12:32 pm

AIs have been nerfed, they lost 1-2 aug slots. There are also much fewer AIs flying around this uni.

Sat May 26, 2007 12:35 pm
Team: Sykes
Main: PlasmitetheSecond
Level: 858

really? im still w8in for p2p to activate.... freaking sweet. sry bout that. rock on

Sat May 26, 2007 12:44 pm
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Polydectes
Level: 1842

jiji had 180 tracking, That means it wasnt full tracking for non snipers... a lot of people are stacking sup combo now meaning a 3 sup combo sniper DS is gonna have full track if jiji trabking is over 15% what is that gonna do to any non 3sup combo sniper!? jiji's is a weapon that is the basis of many setups, a setup made for any single wep can be broke, the TT+, MD, excom, jiji, MercMag, Emision, "lion anything", slate thor, radcone all come to mind.....
leave jiji the hell alone or just remove all above

Sat May 26, 2007 4:20 pm

and voom I love ya but AI wernt nerfed... with new aug stats they are stronger than last uni... and some MF ai are just broken... so although their base stats are lower they got beefed

Sat May 26, 2007 4:27 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: 80/80
Level: 1728

making it tech 20 is enough of a nerf imo

Sat May 26, 2007 4:33 pm

makeing it t20 is trivil... it is only obtained while geting w20 anyway. what ima love is how weak the jijisuqa'ka are gonna be... ima just sit behind them and farm aliens!

Sat May 26, 2007 4:44 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: master money banks
Level: 4909

well i just got back from my net being cut off to find the urka sugga vazuk has been nerf'd and BG's got beef'd now i die in 3 hit's from a BG when i used to beable to kill them in about 5-10min's if i get the energy now your saying the only good weapon i got is getting a nerf are you trying to totally fuck this game up if your going to nerf the jiji atleast put the stat's back on the vazuk so i got a chance against the BG's and if these nerf's continue to fuck everyone over you'll find that no1 will wanna play this game an move onto world of warcraft or other online game's cause they don't nerf they only add more and more to the game hope this make's a good point cause i certainly would quit if shit like this goes on every few week's

Sat May 26, 2007 5:03 pm
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Power Player
Level: 3162

AIs have been nerfed, they lost 1-2 aug slots. There are also much fewer AIs flying around this uni.

there are barely any AI at all

Sat May 26, 2007 5:17 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Urqa Ki Aka Kusa
Level: 5124

This is exactly why im glad i have NEVER gotten to end game.

And Voom, 20 DPS can mean losing a gear glue or not.

20 DPS adds up over time.

Lets say an SD can fire a JiJi 10 times a second, over 10 seconds.

20 X 10 = 200 X 10 = 2000

Thats a 2000 damage loss, over 10 seconds it may not seem like much, but when your killing an AI or in a DG, it can mean losing GG or Items.

There have been times i died simply because i turned just a TAD bit too slow, or i fired too slow.

EVERY single stat is important, every single 1 and 0 are important. If you are going to give JiJi's a Nerf, then give players an alternative. Give us an upgraded Fire Cannon, maybe a tech 16-18 Fire Cannon.

The point is, that the JiJi is about the only endgame fire weapon besides Scorchs Immo, Lion Incin, DWO and a few others *Not talking about the class specific weapons.*

And i will prove you wrong, i DO agree with the nerf, just not the way your doing it.

Why not just nerf the Range and increase the tech? Why take off Damage and increase Elec?

Sat May 26, 2007 7:15 pm
Main: Hermes
Level: 3276

The Voomy One wrote:

there are barely any AI at all

AMEN

Sat May 26, 2007 9:06 pm

Lets say an SD can fire a JiJi 10 times a second, over 10 seconds.

20 X 10 = 200 X 10 = 2000

Thats a 2000 damage loss, over 10 seconds it may not seem like much, but when your killing an AI or in a DG, it can mean losing GG or Items.

You wont be able to power it if you fire that fast.

Quote:
This is exactly why im glad i have NEVER gotten to end game.

And yet you try to comment on the end game? Get there and try the weapon first is my suggestion.

Quote:
The point is, that the JiJi is about the only endgame fire weapon besides Scorchs Immo, Lion Incin, DWO and a few others

So the jijij is the only end game fire weapon except like 7-8 others? :roll:

And Red dwarf, while others claim that the jiji is useless against AIs and only good in PvP you now say that it's the only good weapon you have. So it's not useless against AIs then. People will whine and lie just to not get their beloved weapon nerfed because they know how good it is and some people just love having weapons that makes the game easy for them.

There are other weapons you can use to kill BGs, many others. There havent been that many nerfs lately but when the wrong item is nerfed people will start whining about every single nerf that has ever happen.

Here comes the repeating instead. Before you start whining about how you wont be able to kill a BG.
Wait and try the new stats. It's really a small nerf, if you could kill a BG with it before you will be able to after. The biggest change is the tracking so wow, you might actually have to aim a little to hit your target.

Quote:
and voom I love ya but AI wernt nerfed... with new aug stats they are stronger than last uni... and some MF ai are just broken... so although their base stats are lower they got beefed

The new aug stats didnt do that much actually. What did more was the bugged the Jeff fixed with their AT. They have been much weaker then they should be for the last 1-2 unis because they got the wrong AT.

Sat May 26, 2007 11:53 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Urqa Ki Aka Kusa
Level: 5124

You just shut me up good... :D

Sun May 27, 2007 12:11 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next