Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Team: Traders
Main: Urqa Ki Aka Kusa
Level: 5124

You do know that this will cause people to not have enough augmenter slots, therefore making Combi augs/God Augs/Rare augs more usefull then the augs you have.

Why not make those augmenters NOT take up an augmenter slot, but you can only use one at a time?

Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:49 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: 80/80
Level: 1728

I was looking forward to these new skillz so much before the exp aug nerf, o well. I just wanna know if admins want us to use the combo augs over the exp augs? I think the old stats where good(on most Exp augs), some might have been broken but certainly not all of them...

Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:52 am
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

You do know that this will cause people to not have enough augmenter slots, therefore making Combi augs/God Augs/Rare augs more usefull then the augs you have.

Why not make those augmenters NOT take up an augmenter slot, but you can only use one at a time?

then I can have my DS+ more stats.....

Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:28 am
Profile WWW
Main: nano
Level: 944

all what your doing now is keeping people from leaving xD last month a handful of people left because "it just didnt apeal to them" now u get to be enginners, fleet commanders ect. and your skill points go farther even when your lvl 1000 or so. it encourages more lvling and commitment to EVENTS. n such. i hadnt see anypost about people leaving this months. (well forum wise). so GO DEV TEAM!!! and keep up the good work :wink:

Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:05 pm
Dev Team
Team: HAL
Main: HAL 9000
Level: 1002

A new feature is included on the test server that will make your combat slaves and temporary drones disappear with you when you log out. What this means is that if there is a server rollback or you get disconnected, you won't necessarily lose all of your drones or slaves.

This build should also include some minor changes to un-targeted scooping. Permanent drones will need to be targeted to be scooped up, and recently dropped debris will be scooped up before your temporary drones are. Team invites have also been blocked for all players currently on a team, and the modifications to shield regeneration have been included as well.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:04 pm
Main: 80/80
Level: 1728

Nice, I hate that you cant lvl with slaves while your logged off but whatever, Great Job :)

Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:12 pm
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

A new feature is included on the test server that will make your combat slaves and temporary drones disappear with you when you log out. What this means is that if there is a server rollback or you get disconnected, you won't necessarily lose all of your drones or slaves.

This build should also include some minor changes to un-targeted scooping. Permanent drones will need to be targeted to be scooped up, and recently dropped debris will be scooped up before your temporary drones are. Team invites have also been blocked for all players currently on a team, and the modifications to shield regeneration have been included as well.

if you were more sexeh then jeff might have competition O_p

Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:20 pm
Profile WWW
Main: _Emrys
Level: 1036

Excellent job, thank you. The addition of you & voomy really help get things done around here. It makes it easier on the other admins that may have less time. Things are really starting to shape up:)

Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:25 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Admins
Main: Jeff_L
Level: 1969

HAL's new additions should make things very very nice, plus no more lost drones due to disconnects or rollbacks.

Also, you can now connect to the test server with "test.starsonata.com" -- you don't need the 2 in the name anymore.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 6861

one of the best parts of that addition was the blocking of team invites if your allready on a team..that will stop the poliferation of spam invites from unscrupulus teams and people..nothing more annoying then getting spammed invites from total loosers trying to mess up a pvp fight.

not to mention..it would stop those rare accidental invites instead of squad invites. :P

nice work!

on another account...suddenly my DM has become a halfassed monkey? Holy Shit! someone get my can of bug spray...monkies are everywhere! :lol:

Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:28 pm
Team: Traders
Main: KorGgenT
Level: 2525

what? DM becoming a monkey? i don't like that idea at all... i don't use my DM for any monkey business... i don't think i would survive being a monkey only... i would hate having to sit around and wait for a DPS to come online to go DGing or something

It's all a scam! omg!!!!

Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:54 pm
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 6861

well. seeing as we will loose 40% (probably closer to 50% with stacking) of our drone power.. id realy like to see the bonus we had previously goten from STM made purely defensive for drones.. that would make more sence for perma drones and would give DMs just a little more defence on the drones. maybe even an aura that DM gets they can train. somthing that could be turned on and off and give a good percentage bonus for drone defences and stuff at the cost of offensive capability.

Engineer wont be purely monkey type stuff. we get more tweaks and so forth to make up for the low charging. but what bothers me about that is that wile the sheilds on Dm will be more decent now..they are still WAY off from a fighting class let alone monkeys wich have the best regen in game. i dont think we would be able to heal a thing, energy we MIGHT be able to help with. but otherwise i see no way we could do things like heal in any sort of capacity. its suicidal at this point and with the way these skills work.

i do like the idea of having multiple roles for DM though..i cant say i dont. being able to help with more then just dropping drones would be pretty cool... if we had more sheilds and more regen we might be able to do it in a limited capacity. but i still dont understand it too well seeing as iv had no way to test any of the new gear since its not out.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:06 pm
Team: Olympus
Main: Unix
Level: 926

i noticed that there doesnt seem to be a station mast exp return mission

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:42 pm
Dev Team
Team: HAL
Main: HAL 9000
Level: 1002

One other thing that I forgot to mention is that temporary commodities that decay on warping and logout should now only decay if your ship disappears after logout, so temporary disconnects due to internet latency shouldn't cause Neural Keysyncs and Biologique commodities to disappear.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:59 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next