Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Main: Soulless
Level: 492

(Ignore those posts before this one, this is an older player speaking.)

I personally think they need to add some sort of Galaxy with Ruins, and a killable base with like 500k-1mil shields that doesnt have a lot of regen.

With this included, after you kill the base you are allowed to place *1* base and have about a week to extract some VERY rare ruins. After that 4 Termite Mounds spawn next to the planet as Hostile and annhialate the base. Then another one of those ai bases spawn.

The cycle continues again and again, but every time someone kills it, its shields increase by, say, 25%.

How does that sound?

Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:39 pm
Team: Imperium
Main: Gurjit
Level: 666

people can setup bases to kill anhilator mounds you know...

Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:58 pm

Meh, what about like 8?

[Offtopic] Damn, ive been away from SS for too long... [/Offtopic]

Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:52 pm
Team: Goldenboy-Pax Alliance
Main: Please Dont Shoot
Level: 1227

I'd like to see more mid-high tech uber gear, seems like there more T20 gear than any other tech, especially weapons which doesn't make much sense as it's the hardest skill to get..

Also we need more skill specific ships like App Ward that are attainable from missions.

Off topic, whats going on with slaves? are you gonna beefola slave mastery cause they totally suck comparatively now compared to say sniper or MF slaves....

Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:06 am

Yeah, im Seer and my slaves would fare much better with MF...

Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:19 am
Team: Vanu Sovereignty
Main: Purgatory
Level: 1075

Yeah, im Seer and my slaves would fare much better with MF...

get 4 Fwings with TRL and abs on each... if possible a fire beam too ... that's pure ownage... of course it's shitty expensive :P

Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:59 pm
Team: Silver Guardians
Main: R.S.S. Wasp
Level: 4683

https://sect.news/

Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:01 pm
Profile WWW

F wings have 2 weapon slots.

meh ^^

Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:35 pm
Team:
Main: Nandrolone
Level: 643

how many t18 ships do we have, how many t19 weapons do we have, how many t20 engines do we have.. its stupid.. i have several t20 engines or engine BP's and no1's got t20 in engine.. but we have like 1 t18 ship and its a freightor and are there any t19 weapons? Some kind of catapults maybe? I dunno..

I think u need to cater to all those people who dont have weapons and piloting 20. Its really lame to see everybody getting around with porps. Add another 5 or so options that are balanced. That would be cool to see something other than porps getting around.

How about adding some ship cmods into infernal whatever its called like u did in bonnet. that would be nice.

From what i can tell most ppl go

Hotrod>parsley or serenity>porp>pax or izer

Can you add some new ships for a bit of variety?

Also weapons 19.. i dont recall there being anything good.. from what i can see everybody without weapons 20 uses dwo/lc's/excoms

how about another 10 weapons of the same caliber.. i mean cmon nothing is weak to physical so why bother with catapults and they are stupidly large, same with fist of light way to big and slow.

Can you add some more guns. Also we need some venusian mining weapons for us weapon 20'ers ;p.. they all seem to be energy..

eheh thx

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:49 am

BB4 tech 19, though with the venusian weapons have 3 to 4 times it's damage but only twice it's elec (notice the venusian pulse gun has 60% more dmg than achilles laser... add sniper bonus, yay broken any1?) anyway BB4 is out of the picture and not at all worth the 2b extraction cost.

Dunno about vigi cata I always thought it was tech 19, but I could be wrong cuz I never used on myself (being monkey and all)

OS cata... TooMuch liposuction... they're there but no1 uses them because, unlike DWO, they barely ever drop... I've had an overdone lipo drop once this entire uni of killing prog rosies...

I agree more ships should be added... noticed Cealestis his post? more shipps that tech ARE added with the new ruins... though probably quite rare and expensive.

More weapons should be added indeed... I think Cealestis ALSO said there are some new weapons coming though I'm not completely sure on that.

Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:24 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Rat Zombie Slaves
Main: Caelestis
Level: 1959

There are four Tech Level 19 ships being added next universe, one for each of the 'Ancient' ruin races. Yes they will be expensive, and hard to get and use, but they are extremely powerful and should be well worth the cost. See my post on Enigmatic Sector for details on those ships. There is also a tech 17 Pax being added with the Paxian ruins next universe. That makes five new ships in the tech level range you are complaining about. There is another ship in that tech range (a light fighter) that is a mission reward for the missions I have been putting together. That bring us up to six new ships in that level range. Keep in mind, we have plans for three roaming lower level ubers that will drop blueprints for three more tech 18 ships (Wingship V, Assault Levithan, Awakenedchrome). That is a total of nine new ships in that level range both already added and in development. The development team has been and will be working on filling in the tech level gap.

I take a look at the new ruins again and there are some extremely powerful tech level 18-19 weapons in them. Unt Faranji Gatling X, Vazaha Big Pulse, et cetra. Also, I take a look at the current ruins, and there are some extremely good weapons in that range in those. Has anyone ever decided to use Radiation weaponry against Big Green? With a Bule Defiler you will do more DPS against a BG than you would with a DWO, and a few other weapons. This base DPS for all the weapons, if you add augments, the advantage Bule Defiler will have will grow.

[table][tr][th]Weapon:[/th][th]DPS Against BG[/th][/tr][tr][td]Bule Defiler[/td][td]75[/td][/tr][tr][td]DWO[/td][td]61[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gigo Laser[/td][td]56[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rackham's[/td][td]74[/td][/tr][tr][td]Excommunicator[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][/table]

There is a lot of content incoming to help bridge the gap, since we understand it is a problem, but also keep in mind, we cannot just buff the current uber content to fit the needs of the current uber players. That is why we need to do this zone before focusing on the gap between the tech 19 and tech 20 again.

I highly doubt there will be Venusian mining weapons, they are far too powerful. If you want to use the pinnacle of mining weapons, get Mzungu Lore next universe and try out the tech level 20 Kikale Mzungu Warfare, it is pratically a Gigo Mining Laser.

Caelestis

Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:19 pm
Team: Star Wars
Main: Peter_The_Puller
Level: 804

Argh your starting off about new content, but a new UNI would be better right now for all of us

Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:46 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Cay Shaders
Level: 1065

Assault Levi... OMG... you've just made me cry.

I'm SOOO gonna get one before Caly!!

Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:26 am
Main: Lethal Dosage
Level: 2825

There are four Tech Level 19 ships being added next universe, one for each of the 'Ancient' ruin races. Yes they will be expensive, and hard to get and use, but they are extremely powerful and should be well worth the cost. See my post on Enigmatic Sector for details on those ships. There is also a tech 17 Pax being added with the Paxian ruins next universe. That makes five new ships in the tech level range you are complaining about. There is another ship in that tech range (a light fighter) that is a mission reward for the missions I have been putting together. That bring us up to six new ships in that level range. Keep in mind, we have plans for three roaming lower level ubers that will drop blueprints for three more tech 18 ships (Wingship V, Assault Levithan, Awakenedchrome). That is a total of nine new ships in that level range both already added and in development. The development team has been and will be working on filling in the tech level gap.

I take a look at the new ruins again and there are some extremely powerful tech level 18-19 weapons in them. Unt Faranji Gatling X, Vazaha Big Pulse, et cetra. Also, I take a look at the current ruins, and there are some extremely good weapons in that range in those. Has anyone ever decided to use Radiation weaponry against Big Green? With a Bule Defiler you will do more DPS against a BG than you would with a DWO, and a few other weapons. This base DPS for all the weapons, if you add augments, the advantage Bule Defiler will have will grow.

[table][tr][th]Weapon:[/th][th]DPS Against BG[/th][/tr][tr][td]Bule Defiler[/td][td]75[/td][/tr][tr][td]DWO[/td][td]61[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gigo Laser[/td][td]56[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rackham's[/td][td]74[/td][/tr][tr][td]Excommunicator[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][/table]

There is a lot of content incoming to help bridge the gap, since we understand it is a problem, but also keep in mind, we cannot just buff the current uber content to fit the needs of the current uber players. That is why we need to do this zone before focusing on the gap between the tech 19 and tech 20 again.

I highly doubt there will be Venusian mining weapons, they are far too powerful. If you want to use the pinnacle of mining weapons, get Mzungu Lore next universe and try out the tech level 20 Kikale Mzungu Warfare, it is pratically a Gigo Mining Laser.

Caelestis

This is making me want to quit my job so I can play full time again, the dreaded ship gap will be gone!

Good Job Cael :P

Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:40 am
Team:
Main: Nandrolone
Level: 643

hopefully the new ships wont be more expensive than the t20's are currently and real non p20's mains will be able to afford them, not just rich folks alts ;p.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:02 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next