Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Main: Soulless
Level: 492

Im mighty interested to know.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:40 am
Team: Goldenboy-Pax Alliance
Main: Please Dont Shoot
Level: 1227

Cael is that how much obtainable stuff you've added? Or stuff all together, and are they're new AI's?

Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:28 pm
Team: Vanu Sovereignty
Main: Purgatory
Level: 1075

And why are all DT's called something with dark, and all equans something with nut (I had one called "sputter's nutter" for a moment I was like WTF sputty?)

They're names are cool, but in my opinion slightly too typical ^^

Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:14 pm
Main: Convivial
Level: 1145

Another quesetion, are there specific ruins for these new items i.e. are there Kikale Mzungu ruins?

Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:39 am
Team: Olympus
Main: Calypso
Level: 1800

Location: Scranton, PA, USA, Earth, Sol, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Local Group, Universe, Multiverse
Considering I found 'Ruins of Unt Faranji' (and I can't use the item :(), I'm guessing there are all new ruins, just like the Paxian ones.

Calypso

Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:08 am

Woot! Ok second question what are the odds that a paxian ruin will have more then 2 items (high v.s. low) and just how rare are the holocubes? Is it expected some people will be able to start getting ruin skills this uni? Next? 3-4 unis down the road?

On a slightly related note do ruins find more items if you are extracting from them or not?

Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:25 am
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Dr Junkie
Level: 2230

On a slightly related note do ruins find more items if you are extracting from them or not?

Makes no difference. I DO believe that higher population=the ruins are found faster, though im not sure on this.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:57 am
Team: Zygort Traders
Main: zim
Level: 387

i agree, some times it takes ages for some of the ruins to show, i might be wrong but it seems my fastest growing colonies pop out all the ruins right away.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:47 pm

Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:22 pm
Main: Lethal Dosage
Level: 2825

Tell that to my Col that had NO base on it and a tiny col. It popped it's 10th (TENTH) Faranji ruin yesterday.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:09 am
Team: Androsynth
Main: Fire_Ball
Level: 971

Enigmatic Sector, Ancient Ruins, and Paxians. the sector place sucks nuts it wants a translator drone ok well guess what anyone above level 351 cant do it there is a level limit on the mission for it and both my alts exceed it i should not have to make a f2p cahr to do the mission to get the stupid drone fix it plz also temporal generator takes 15 titinum and 1 diamond and gold bar unlike it says takes 15 quantum 15 titinum and 1 gold bar so plz fix that also

Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:46 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Rat Zombie Slaves
Main: Caelestis
Level: 1959

The Translator Droid mission is in the Nexus, and there is a level cap of 9 999 on it. Considering there is no player that has reached that level, I highly doubt you could not do the Translator Droid mission. Keep in mind to access that mission you must already started the Harrison Solo chain in Deep Space.

Also, instead of complaining about a bug in the mission text, perhaps you could post it in the Bugs forum. I have a post dedicated to mission errors and bugs, and everything that is put on that list gets promptly fixed. Since you brought up the fact the mission text does not match the requirement, it was fixed.

As for the Holocubes, there are some in some Paxian ruins this universe. I will personally check all the Paxian ruins, and if all five Holocubes are not found, will think about adding the missing ones in. Since the number of ruin items found on a ruin correlates to the total number of items in that ruin set, I will also add a few new ruin items to the Paxian Ruin set. This will increase the total number of items that can be found on any given ruin. Finally, I will think about decreasing the rarity, so the odds of getting all five Holocubes appearing in one universe is higher. Expect though in the next universe to see a line of Paxian drones and a line of Paxian lasers.

Caelestis

Last edited by Caelestis on Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:57 pm
Team: Androsynth
Main: Fire_Ball
Level: 971

Ok well thank you, but that harrision thing is a problem. since what does it have to do with the Enigmatic Sector, Ancient Ruins, and Paxians. if it has to stay this way then plz make it so you must have started them before you can even start Enigmatic Sector missions.
All it has done me is cost me 2 days of hunting for this mission. no were does it say i must start the harrision mission. it is like a guessing game sure let us do all the nexus mission first just to find out you only needed one

Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:06 am
Main: Soulless
Level: 492

Please add a tech 3-4 Zobitan Drone!!! Requires DM3-4 though.

Also, i really like that Paxian Forge. Nice work man!

Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:22 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next