Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Rat Zombie Slaves
Main: Caelestis
Level: 1959

Post Halloween Droplist Ideas
This is a thread where you can post any ideas you may have for the holiday droplist we will be adding around Halloween. The general idea is to think up items that are useful without being too good, unique, and overall fun! Here are the items I will be doing so far.

Space Zombies - Workers (I will see if I can get them to run on something other than rations, brains perhaps, if not, I will see if I can make them run on fewer rations).

Brains - Commidity.

Orbital Graveyard Blueprint - 10 Zombies, 10 Brains, 100 Peasants, 1000 Metal, small cash cost, makes Orbital Graveyards.

Orbital Graveyard - Base Convertor that converts 1 Zombie + 1 Peasant into 2 Zombies.

Brain Factory - Base Converter that converts 1 Peasant into 1 Brain.

Vampire Auras - Field Generators that emit a small neg shield tweak to enemies and an equal pos shield tweak to you.

Ghastly Cloak - Cloak.

Damned Spirit - Ship that look like a spirit. Mainly a trophy ship. This will be part of a mini-quest.

Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange Ghosts - Commodities used for the
Damned Spirit mini-quest.

Various Halloween Candy tweaks.

Any other ideas would be welcome, and I will make sure to use to good ones!

Caelestis

Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:30 am
Team: Star Wars
Main: Peter_The_Puller
Level: 804

I just wanna know if it will last for after Halloween, and if it could be a week long event because not everyone is on on Halloween

Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:35 am
Profile WWW
Team: Infinate Dreams
Main: Desert Rat
Level: 652

Can we have a pumpkin ship similar to an unforge, that during the haloween period becomes uber and the rest of the time, becomes crappy (like an unforge)?

The team came up with a load of ideas the other night, most of them were forgotten but something that I remember was.

Make zombies like stemworms that eat up peasants and turn them into other peasants you need a special base item to stop them (Hatchet - tech 9, Shotgun Tech 12, etc)

Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:39 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: phil
Level: 7669

Jack O'Lanterns: Vizibility: 1,000,000 Electricity: 10 "Spooky" Tech: 10 Size: 1 Weight: 1,000 :lol:

Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:39 am
Team: WHO
Main: Leroy78
Level: 3360

Ghouly Afterburners - puts you in reverse :lol:

Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:53 am
Team: Olympus
Main: Calypso
Level: 1800

Location: Scranton, PA, USA, Earth, Sol, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Local Group, Universe, Multiverse
ooooOOOOooooOOOOOOoooo! (UO joke if no one gets it, it's lame)

Here come my ideas!

Apple Bobber Deluxe: Tractor, "Never-fail Apple grabber!"
Werewolves: Commodity, "Hmm, there is a warning label on the box: KEEP AWAY FROM FULL MOON!"
Silver Bullet: Weapon, like a Silver Thorax+ with better range. "Werewolves? No problem!"
Wooden Stake: Weapon, single shot physical pulse. "Vampires Beware!"
Scary Halloween Mask: Commodity, "AHHHH, RUN! It looks like Bizman!"
Adumite Priest: Commodity, "The power of adum compels you .... to buy this adum action figurine!"
Graveyard Station: Station Kit, transference weakness, built in Zombie Generator (energy bank that produces Zombies), "Unlimited supply of the undead!"

Calypso

Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:32 am
Main: Convivial
Level: 1145

Post Re: Halloween Droplist Ideas
Caelestis wrote:
This is a thread where you can post any ideas you may have for the holiday droplist we will be adding around Halloween. The general idea is to think up items that are useful without being too good, unique, and overall fun! Here are the items I will be doing so far.

Space Zombies - Workers (I will see if I can get them to run on something other than rations, brains perhaps, if not, I will see if I can make them run on fewer rations).

Brains - Commidity.

Orbital Graveyard Blueprint - 10 Zombies, 10 Brains, 100 Peasants, 1000 Metal, small cash cost, makes Orbital Graveyards.

Orbital Graveyard - Base Convertor that converts 1 Zombie + 1 Peasant into 2 Zombies.

Brain Factory - Base Converter that converts 1 Peasant into 1 Brain.

Caelestis

I have to say I really like this set of ideas.

Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:50 am
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

-zombie curse, item, converts 1 workers into 1 zombies every 1 sec for 1000 creds per

-undead curse, item, converts 1 zombies into 1 undead zombie for every 1 secs for 1000 creds

zombies work slower for WAY less rations, UNDEAD zombies work faster for fewer rations
IMO

Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:28 am
Profile WWW
Team: Infinate Dreams
Main: Desert Rat
Level: 652

Oh the pumpkin ship could only use the lifeless,undead,dead range of sheilds and had a built in charger (which was uber) that was soemthing else.

Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:21 am
Main: Lt.Nelson+
Level: 5

I like the Jack O Lantern one. 1m might be too much compared to the other lighthouses though.

Also love the reverse thrust burners, though they might be hard program in.

About the commods, will they server a purpose? Like Brains. What will they be for? There were several Christmas commods that had no use. Snowball, Christmas Trees, Elves... They should have a use IMO, especially if there is going to be a base item to make more of them.

Now here's my ideas.

A shield similar to the Sleighstream but less Vis. Give it a name like Spiritstop. To keep it in line with the other stop shields, maybe give it higher bank, but 0 regen.

Candy Factories. Base items that use commods to build some of the Halloween Candy tweaks. Could be a good use for the Brain commods. Maybe the Jelly Beans as well.

Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:06 am
Profile YIM
Team: Zephyr
Main: Beserker
Level: 4222

Post Re: Halloween Droplist Ideas
Caelestis wrote:

I still think Zombies running at a slower consumption rate eating Peasants would be a better alternative if Brains can't be made useful :lol:

Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:23 am
Main: Tengu
Level: 866

Scarecrow-aura, 100-200 range, -10% speed and turning to nearby enemys for 2 seconds, 200 elec, 30 size, tech 10, "Scare 'em stiff"

Lost Soul-nuerotweak, -50% vis for 100 seconds -100% shield regen for 100 seconds, tech 5, "Fading away from life"

Demon Gate-like Parasitic Flaregun, adds 10000 vis and uses 5 elec, 2 second recoil, 20 size, tech 10, range 100, "Ever wonder what's behind door number 666?"

Will have to think up more.

~Tengu

Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:58 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next