Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Demonx
Level: 4893

yer I wish they could better incorporate a more full reset at the end of each uni; I understand how much time, effort, (even money) people put into getting their character up. But once you hit the top things get boring. I don't think there should ever be a full reset; but I would like to see less things carried over at the start of each uni.

Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:59 am
Team: Vanu Sovereignty
Main: Purgatory
Level: 1075

Sorry for not wanting to skim through 13 pages with a slight hope of finding what I want but erm...

When will this take place? I want to make sure I don't re-log in a dg with half my shield bank and regen gone and without elec to power my shield+ charger >,>

Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:41 pm
Team: Infinate Dreams
Main: Desert Rat
Level: 652

Sorry for not wanting to skim through 13 pages with a slight hope of finding what I want but erm...

When will this take place? I want to make sure I don't re-log in a dg with half my shield bank and regen gone and without elec to power my shield+ charger >,>

When you least expect it, mwhahahahahaha.

Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:42 pm
Team: Imperium
Main: Gurjit
Level: 666

Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:43 pm
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

2kewl4u wrote:

When you least expect it, mwhahahahahaha.

he he people who log in in thatches or gelatos with overflowing hull by 2k are screwed more that they were BWAHAHAHAH :twisted:

Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Cyphe12
Level: 1566

Next uni if we are ready, if not the next one. We aren't far into this yet.

I think this is a change that should happen at a time that isn't the very start/end of a uni...

Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:08 am
Team: Infinate Dreams
Main: Desert Rat
Level: 652

Thus garenteeing to waz on the most amount of people at a time when they dont need the hassle of it, great idea that....

Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:24 am
Main: Cyphe12
Level: 1566

Thus garenteeing to waz on the most amount of people at a time when they dont need the hassle of it, great idea that....

Rather; thus guarenteeing that you'll have people trying to build bases in their DFs/Emp Behes with 12k space... Thats gonna be fun... I think I'll just go around popping all the adonis bases that'll get dropped with mobile pest drones... build later on once I've got AT to carry gear...

Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:32 am
Team: Traders
Main: Burnout3
Level: 4963

This is how the game is setup and how we need to add new content and got nothing to do with how we might want to actually do it or about player concerns.

The fact it's going to be on a new uni isn't even remotely debattable, it's just how life is.

You and all the players know it is just because you are to damn lazy to axually try and do it when you can be sure that no one will get fucked over. I am sure this post will get deleted for some BS reason, but anyone that reads this will know my position on all this crap.

Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:19 am
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

Atlum wrote:
This is how the game is setup and how we need to add new content and got nothing to do with how we might want to actually do it or about player concerns.

The fact it's going to be on a new uni isn't even remotely debattable, it's just how life is.

You and all the players know it is just because you are to damn lazy to axually try and do it when you can be sure that no one will get fucked over. I am sure this post will get deleted for some BS reason, but anyone that reads this will know my position on all this crap.

/read adn agreed

Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:29 am
Profile WWW
Team: Aidelon
Main: Shukhov Yimlevsky
Level: 4739

actually i'm pretty sure they said somewhere in the forums when adding or changing skills that they cannot do it mid-uni because of how the code is written or some such. so it is definitely "just how life is" instead of the admin's sinister plot to make his game less fun. plus it solves the uni rush, you won't see too many people dropping achilles kits within the first hour, and most people will make a b-line to the place with new AT, having lots of people dock there first instead of where they wanna build.

Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:54 am
Team: Spacing Guild
Main: FracOMac
Level: 3369

Atlum, why not make a mini-uni like the last rese? that way people can get their skills back up without being screwed at the begining of a full length uni

Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:42 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next