Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

I say the hercules aug is broken, on account of that ALL W3 AI are agro, hostility is nothing, so since thats the only negative and it means nothing in the big scheme of things lets look at whats left:

were talking about +43% dps (RoF and dmg combined) and not to mention the nice little range bonus,

imagine these on porps, shrimps, thay would act like t20 augs its to broken IMO

Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:19 am
Profile WWW
Main: Cyphe12
Level: 1566

I say the hercules aug is broken, on account of that ALL W3 AI are agro, hostility is nothing, so since thats the only negative and it means nothing in the big scheme of things lets look at whats left:

were talking about +43% dps (RoF and dmg combined) and not to mention the nice little range bonus,

imagine these on porps, shrimps, thay would act like t20 augs its to broken IMO

Sorta like an advanced sup rage, which gives 79.6% increase in DPS... Or adv exc rage which gives 69.2% increase in DPS... Or adv good rage which gives 61.66' increase in DPS... The Hercules aug puts them all to shame...

I think we have Goz yet again not knowing what he's talking about... Do your research first bud...

Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:15 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: 80/80
Level: 1728

are thses all the new augs we will have you be adding more, nto sure if i should aug a new tech 20 ship atm might be a waste

Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:53 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Bluejayek
Level: 3919

Where are those hercules aug stats you are reffering to? I cant find them on forums.

Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:07 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: 80/80
Level: 1728

Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:09 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Bluejayek
Level: 3919

Caelestis wrote:
Aug stats...

I don't notice any elec regen on the higher tech augs... Elec regen is pretty much the globally undisputable most important stat... Not that I don't like new content, but I have to wonder why put in a one time only mission aug that is significantly less useful than the others of its tech?

I'd be more inclined to use the Hades aug with the dmg boost than a 3% chance of dealing 30% more damage...

I believe it means 3% chance of dealing a crit hit (2x dmg) but the crit hit is 30% better (2.6x dmg)

Also, thanks 77/77.. I did a search for "herc" as i thought goz spelled the name of the aug right but I was mistaken.

It looks like a good aug.. and the agro is not a PENALTY!! its the POINT of the aug...

Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:15 am
Team: The Happy Campers
Main: Enji
Level: 1638

It still does not beat some shielding, elec, dmg, ... . Well, I do NOT want to have to aug my ships depending on other players setup, friends of one day can be your ennemy later, you can not predict with who you hunt.

That "team play" is getting far too complicated imo.

Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:34 pm

how much sp for maxed out AT next uni (off topic I know)

Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:30 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Rat Zombie Slaves
Main: Caelestis
Level: 1959

Ok, I have settled on final stats for these augmenters, only two will see any change.

Helios Augmenter, Level 13. -5% Rate of Fire, +7% Damage, +20% Weapons Hold, +35% Energy Charge.

Originally this Augmenter was a bit too good, so I lowered the DPE boost.

Hades Augmenter, Level 19. +35% Shield Charge, -10% Shields, +12% Tractor Power, +10% Damage, +5% Critical Percent, +10% Critical Power, -50% Visibility.

This Augmenter is very good, although using more than one on any ship would not be prudent. So people understand why it is good, I will take the time to explain the Critical Hit Augmenter stats.

Critical Percent adds a percent for players to have a critical hit, and it will also augment any natural critical hit. Using any Surgical Weapons, Transference with Shield Monkey, or any weapons with Seer or Sniper give a natural critical percent. So if you are using this Augmenter on a Shield Monkey with a Shield Transference, you will get a critical percent much higher than 5%.

When a player gets a critical hit, they have a chance of doing up to 100% additional damage. The average critical hit is 75% additional damage. Critical Power increases the maximum damage possible with a Critical hit.

So, this augmenter will give a 5% chance of doing up to 110% additional damage, with a 10% normal damage boost besides. So, you get an average overall damage boost of 5-6% just from the critical hits, but due to a Critical Hits random nature, it could be significantly more. Getting a string of critical hits would be devestating to any enemy.

Caelestis

Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:42 am

imagine that on a seer with a TRL :shock:

Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:23 am
Profile WWW
Team: Traders
Main: Thyme
Level: 2811

I want to be the first or second Seer in a DS...:)

Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:39 am
Profile WWW
Team: Vanu Sovereignty
Main: Purgatory
Level: 1075

I still think my critical hits on App ward do WAY more than 100% bonus... 400% more like.

Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:05 pm

I still think my critical hits on App ward do WAY more than 100% bonus... 400% more like.

this is true, sugacandy is a monk that heals abot 2k per shot (thets pretty good for a monk in a porp), but thre are times when he has healed 12k in one shot :shock:

Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:35 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8