Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
Main: Soulless
Level: 492

And its only gonna cost 210 for max AT!!! YAY!!!!

Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:10 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Bluejayek
Level: 3919

Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:48 am
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Demonx
Level: 5003

you can buyback the equivlent skill (you have now) with your legacy skill
(although I'd be guessing pretty much only f2p will do this; having the legacy skill is something new players won't get. Which unbalanced & unfair crapola as it is; it's an advantage for those affected)

Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:33 am
Main: _Emrys
Level: 1036

Pardon me if this seems stupid, but has this already gone into effect? if not, when will it?

Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:43 am
Profile WWW
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

Pardon me if this seems stupid, but has this already gone into effect? if not, when will it?

at the start of the new uni (estimated)

Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:23 am
Profile WWW
Main: zwi00
Level: 1950

I was just wondering what you guys thought as Aug Tweaking being an award for the emp winner. Its only recently i noticed how much one level can make such a difference. The other day i had a friendly fight with Bolt and we had the same ships/augs/equipment at the time and the odd thing was i ripped him up pretty easily while he didnt really do much to me. The only difference between us was i had aug tweak 4 and he had aug tweak 3.

My point is this how can it be fair that some people can get aug tweaking all the way upto 6 and above while others will most likly never get it passed lvl 3. This skill seems to cause a big inbalance between those ppl that can succeed in an emp run compared to the ppl stuck with it on lvl 3 who may never be fortunate enough to manage emp.

What do you guys think about it?

Nice, you just made Enemy's wish come true.

Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:20 am
Profile WWW
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Power Player
Level: 2607

where will we be able to get the new AT lvls at the start of the next uni? cause with AT getting removed in the reset all the behes DFs emp behes will hav alot less space for the uni rush

Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:26 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Rat Zombie Slaves
Main: Caelestis
Level: 1959

So everyone who is concerned with this, we are considering holding the new Augmenter Tweaking for another universe, since there is a lot of content work still unfinished, and we wanted to keep the universe a bit shorter. There is still the possibility that it could go in next universe, I will keep the playerbase informed.

Power Player, to answer your question, when this does go in, I am lobbying for a temp universe so players can get their Augmenter Tweaking levels back up so we do not disturb the normal new universe rush.

An update though, there are going to be a few new rewards associated with this content, many of which I think will be well received. First, I am creating a third God Augmenter for each level. Repeatable missions to get these will be unlocked over the course of the content, and for a few Honarary Mentions or Diplomas, you will be able to get one. All the Augmenter Tweaking missions will have a Mention or Diploma reward, and Infinite Knowledge to level 5 will be offered in the Augmenter Tweaking galaxy.

Since there is a need for Mentions and Diplomas, we have also made the Lyceum blueprint missions repeatable at a small cost. This change will go in next universe, regardless of if the Augmenter Tweaking content's status.

Caelestis

Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:05 pm
Main: voyager vs borg
Level: 1035

Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:07 pm
Main: Cyphe12
Level: 1566

I hope so too... I'd be willing to wait a little while if thats what it takes...

Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:21 pm
Team: Infinate Dreams
Main: Desert Rat
Level: 652

I'd rather play out a uni without admins interupting the flow of it personally, but as to the rest sounds ok to me.

I dont still see why it has to be made so complicted for no good reason.

If people want AT4/5 just make AT4/5 available :roll:

Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:35 pm
Main: Soulless
Level: 492

So everyone who is concerned with this, we are considering holding the new Augmenter Tweaking for another universe, since there is a lot of content work still unfinished, and we wanted to keep the universe a bit shorter. There is still the possibility that it could go in next universe, I will keep the playerbase informed.

Power Player, to answer your question, when this does go in, I am lobbying for a temp universe so players can get their Augmenter Tweaking levels back up so we do not disturb the normal new universe rush.

An update though, there are going to be a few new rewards associated with this content, many of which I think will be well received. First, I am creating a third God Augmenter for each level. Repeatable missions to get these will be unlocked over the course of the content, and for a few Honarary Mentions or Diplomas, you will be able to get one. All the Augmenter Tweaking missions will have a Mention or Diploma reward, and Infinite Knowledge to level 5 will be offered in the Augmenter Tweaking galaxy.

Since there is a need for Mentions and Diplomas, we have also made the Lyceum blueprint missions repeatable at a small cost. This change will go in next universe, regardless of if the Augmenter Tweaking content's status.

Caelestis

What about low levels? 21-200. Who cant get to Lyceum or cant do the missions?

Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:54 pm
Team: The Happy Campers
Main: Enji
Level: 1638

Repeatable missions to get these will be unlocked over the course of the content

Thank you, I really hate the concept of augs that can be obtained only once, used once and for all on a ship (e.g. a exc comb on an izer) and cannot be used anymore on any new ships that could be added in the future...

Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:20 pm
Main: Convivial
Level: 1145

Well could the whole level requirements not being required if you are buying it back thing be reconsidered? We already have enough problems with lowlevel alts with Piloting 20, this would just further exacerbate that problem.

Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:20 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next