Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Rat Zombie Slaves
Main: Caelestis
Level: 1959

Post Current Projects
Now that the new universe is running fairly smoothly, here is a detailed list of what Atlum and I are working on for the next universe.

Updated Christmas Drops. When Christmas finally does show up, expect a lot more goodies to fill you hull extensions with. Perhaps even Santa will show up and give you a gift.

Augmenter Tweaking. I am working on finishing up the Augmenter Tweaking content. You can expect to see the new skill in game next universe, and all the other extras that I have talked about in previous posts.

Warden Ranks. A series of reward missions in sol for Warden Equipment, very similar to the Cadet, Enforcer and Constable Rank missions.

Tech 19 Uber Zone. We just added a tech 20 Uber zone, this universe Atlum and I will be jointly working on a tech 19 uber zone to help further bridge the gap to tech 20. Expect a rousing Earthforce Adventure that should be a challenge for those yet to obtain pilot 20 but with rewards that make it well worth it.

Engines 20 and Light Fighter gear. Atlum is working on a new zone, Micron, which will feature Engines 20 as well as specialized Light Fighter equipment. Light Fighter items will be smaller to help with hull limitations surrounding smaller ships. For those who are interested in Engines 20, expect a very interesting content expirence. There are no bosses to kill, but instead time trials on specialized racing courses!

We have quite a few projects to finish and expect to be very busy this universe and hopefully can bring in the new year, as well as the next universe, with a very good start.

Caelestis

Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:37 pm
Main: voyager vs borg
Level: 1035

nice, especialy the micron gear and tech 19 uber zone

Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:47 pm
Team: Imperium
Main: Gurjit
Level: 666

Sounds great, the time trials etc sound quite fun. Great Work. Keep it up.

Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:50 pm
Main: BlackDragon
Level: 1875

All I can say is brilliant! No boss to kill for engiens 20, but instead time trials? That will be great! Test some maneuvering skills etc. Im looking forward to it.

~BD

Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:03 pm
Team: Sykes
Main: PlasmitetheSecond
Level: 858

ZOMG engines 20..... annihilator engine here i come :P

Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:38 am
Main: Lt.Nelson+
Level: 5

Does the Aug Tweaking have to be added right at the start of a uni? It's going to make lots of problems for anybody who relies on Capacity augs to undock their ships.

I just see it as I'd dock, and my hull would be to full to undock. I wouldn't be able to move any gear off of my ship to a storage ship because my storage ships would be overflowing too.

Have you guys made any plans for dealing with this?

Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:49 am
Profile YIM
Main: Cyphe12
Level: 1566

Does the Aug Tweaking have to be added right at the start of a uni? It's going to make lots of problems for anybody who relies on Capacity augs to undock their ships.

I just see it as I'd dock, and my hull would be to full to undock. I wouldn't be able to move any gear off of my ship to a storage ship because my storage ships would be overflowing too.

Have you guys made any plans for dealing with this?

I personally would hope they have a transitional uni to take care of this issue...

Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:14 am
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Demonx
Level: 4976

When will Emperor rewards be added back in ?
In my opinion this should be the highest priority.

And how long is this current universe expected to last ?

Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:06 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: _7_
Level: 5179

It's great to know what new content we can expect on seeing in the future. Engines 20 sounds sweet, maybe something for us SD's to excel at, heh. I also think the new Warden equipment is a nice idea as well as the Light Fighter gear. With regards to the tech 19 uber zone, will it be designed for people who don't have P20? Or will it be restricted to them? With regards to the new AT i think a temp uni, like Cyphe mentioned, would be the way to go about doing it....Otherwise everyone would swarm the gal where you train it, when the uni rush comes around, lol.

Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:24 am
Team: Star Wars
Main: Peter_The_Puller
Level: 804

Post Re: Current Projects
Caelestis wrote:
Engines 20 and Light Fighter gear. Atlum is working on a new zone, Micron, which will feature Engines 20 as well as specialized Light Fighter equipment. Light Fighter items will be smaller to help with hull limitations surrounding smaller ships. For those who are interested in Engines 20, expect a very interesting content expirence. There are no bosses to kill, but instead time trials on specialized racing courses!

Caelestis

I ROCK AT RACING

Holy shit I'm pumped

Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:27 am
Profile WWW
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Power Player
Level: 2607

*looks at Need for Speed III* better get some practice i surpose (yay another excuse to play more computer)

Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:42 am
Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337

YES! FINALLY! :D

Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:07 pm
Team: The Happy Campers
Main: Enji
Level: 1638

Will grape influence, OI, twilight, little thang, voltage thruster, VP2 become light fighters only ? Some of those equipement are REALLY useful on slaves...

Some low tech heavy fighters (like enforcers) when used with high tech gear are just like light-fighters (300 hull for enforcer, thats about what a locu + caly have), if that gear is no longer available, there wont be a lot of ships that can "efficiently" used as fighters.

Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:01 pm
Team: Vanu Sovereignty
Main: Purgatory
Level: 1075

Will grape influence, OI, twilight, little thang, voltage thruster, VP2 become light fighters only ? Some of those equipement are REALLY useful on slaves...

Some low tech heavy fighters (like enforcers) when used with high tech gear are just like light-fighters (300 hull for enforcer, thats about what a locu + caly have), if that gear is no longer available, there wont be a lot of ships that can "efficiently" used as fighters.

Enforcer and locu + caly are NOT comparable...

Anyway I LOVE this, the engine 20... woot finally :)

Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:02 pm
Team: The Happy Campers
Main: Enji
Level: 1638

I was comparing the hull space... I know enforcer sucks comapred with a locu, but here I am talking about slaves. Enforcers are low tech, and can (I think I need to finish my fleet) compete with 2 wardens.

Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:08 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next