Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
Team: Androsynth
Main: Fire_Ball
Level: 971

I have been a bad boy this season to all of merc and traders.I have blown up numerous bases . I have been good to everyone else. I help pants in bana,Jawss with DC,and many others do stuff like marco and bart and sputty.So If I am put on the list I should be put under naughty and nice or inbetween.
I am one of the few who would go In this section.Even If you dont give me anything I will still leave some milk and cookies In my hole In the wall were ever It may be since I constanly move around in ss.For chrismas I ask for

1.Anything cool that NB wont have
2.Anything that can help me pwn merc and trader more and help rest of uni
3.Something that erman dont got and nerver will have
4.Soemthing that i could totaly PWM ERMAN and NOBODY with

Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:24 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: ashta the 2nd
Level: 3810

I have held faith in you and your helper gnomes (atlum, Jzoe, Adum) in making SS a more festive and cheery place for one and all. I know that you try your hardest and cant be there at all times so i know that at christmas of all times you would come through and help us a little. I can only afford to get this letter to you once as my home was destroyed by the haxorz so i hope it reaches you. Upon reading it i would like you to consider my lengthy belief in you and the effort i have put into doing tour biddings (slaying all those BG's has destroyed my joints). But through all the hardships and suffering i believe in you still and have sold my izer to the used ships base in order to buy some space carrots for rudolph and some fine space whisky for youself. Dont just help me this festive uni though santa please help Mad Scientist and his raging insanity as i used to be his friend until he went loony and pwned my pax, it would be nice to have him bak round mine for tea some time if he gets better.

All the festive cheer,
yours sincerely,
Ashta.

p.s. if you wish to deliver me a new christmas ship my main is ashta the 2nd :P

Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:24 am
Team: Progress
Main: Starship Orleans
Level: 1719

I'll not try to convince you of my worthiness for a present. Apparently the radar you use is so mega that it lets you know naughty from nice, already. I'll just let you know what I would want, which would be:

(1) A reaver to go along with my P20 skills. Level 411 with P20 skills, and I fly a porp+. I'll let you do the math on this one, but it is entirely frustrating. I just can't bring myself to jump to another team to get an instant P20 ship, but have waited it out where I am. Even just the commods for such would be sweet at sugar cookies. Eqpt for it, also, please. 2 PtE, 2 Exc. combo, Demented Gnt+, OS 7, and an engine with excellent thrust, but not so much turning that it just wiggles and overshoots warp gates. Oh,

(2) I have dug, and dug, and dug, and dug, and I know deep in my heart that there are some rockin ruins on Afterade in Celaeno. Maybe you could just send over a few elves with some Tonka excavation equipment to help me dig further to locate them? I'll feed them really good, and pay time and a half for overtime, and double time on holidays.

(3) How about a new merchant ship (a modified mega hotrod+) for my friend Joe Mama, that gets double asking price for space whiskey and fine space whiskey and has speed & carg bonuses when carrying only these cargos. Let's call it a Bootlegger. I mean, The poor fella is just trying to make a livin and buy shoes for his kids so they can go to school and be somebody.

Well, that about all I can think of that isn't totally frivolous. Thanks for your consideration, and don't let your sleigh jet lag.

Starship Orleans

P.S. I would have asked for a row boat, but I've moved to higher ground and hurricanes/floods aren't such a big consideration for me, anymore.

P.S.S. As an after thought... if you have any spare units of that uber naughty vs. nice radar that you use just laying about, I'd happily have one of those, too. In such a complicated space society that we live in, I can see how that would be really handy.

P.S.S.S. My post has been edited to comply with the spirit of the contest. Sorry Ratty, but you're on your own.

Last edited by Mr. Happy on Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:51 am
Team: Spacing Guild
Main: FracOMac
Level: 3369

I been good recently and i want to help you on your gift giving trip, heres what Ill need to help:
That Uber hull expander you fit all the presents in,
A PWI so I can keep up with you,
And that amazing reindeer speed tweak you use,

Oh, and for a reward for helping you I would want:
a DM aug (the t20 one)
a PTE aug
another Pax
an Adv Sup Invig aug

Thanks,
Your Hopeful helper FracOMac

Last edited by FracOMac on Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:57 am
Main: Lethal Dosage
Level: 2825

I have worked really hard this year, I've done my best to be honorable, done my outmost to be fair, and I've even put up with my team's psychotic leader, Desert Rat. That guy is a nutjob.

I know you are busy, and I bet there are tons of letter to you, but I hope this one stands out in your mind, I've inclosed a rather revealing photo at the bottom.

My wishlist would be as follows:

1- A Death Striker, in Item-form, to help fight the evils of this Universe!

2- A Qa+ Aug, to help me sneak up on them!

3- A Jiji Quu, to punish them with my holy fire!

4- A new blockade shield, stats about 25% under a Give and Take, with 2 Visibility and 25 size, tech 19 or 20, to help defend the sanctity of.. ME!

5- A new stealth engine to make my footsteps all the more quiet! Preferably 5, 000 Thrust, 1 750 Turning, size 30, tech 19.

6- An Aura generator to increase Experience gained by 50%, to allow me to pursue those high level evils all the quicker!

I hope you can grant my wishes, and thus ensure that all the Good children survive to see next christmas, those demonic spawns from Serengati must be Punished!!

Truly,

Sodomy

PS: I would also like some cookies.

PPS: Here's my picture!

Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:29 am
Main: Kiltric
Level: 455

I think that I have been good this year. I hope that you are well; haven't caught space-flu or anything :D . All that I would like for Christmas is 40,000,000 credits, and a replacement mythos cloak and enforcer radar I lost at the hands of the W2 AI's. I also don't know if you can upgrade skills or not, but Piloting 12 would be great. I wish you a merry christmas and happy new year.

Peace, God-bless
-Kiltric L. Regn Mersun

Last edited by Kiltric on Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:38 am
Main: OMG U KILL ME
Level: 2603

I am writing this letter cause every one on my team told me to but all im asking for is a PtE aug, 2 Exc combos p20 and shielding 20 and an OS GnT and every one else in the game recive 1bil for X-mas and for Power Player to get his darn PoT so he shuts up about in team chat. and world peace and to stop world hunger

P.S. also equipment 20 so i can get merchant 20.

happy holidays to all

Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:41 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Valtyda
Level: 7114

Why is everyone asking you presents? :?:
Isn't there some day the cashpile ends? :?:
Don't you ever have a bad day? :?:
on which you don't feel like giving stuff away? :?:

Someday I would like to have a pax :P
And use a awfull load of hacks :oops:
But I would get a hugegantic ban :cry:
and couldn't be your biggest fan :(

Recently I got a T20 ship 8)
Have to admitt, looks rather hip :P
Altho I'd prefer a shiny SawTooth :roll:
With my name it'll look VERY good 8)

Also I know this pretty girl :oops:
She has my head up in a hurl :|
Talk to her from me please :oops:
So I can put my mind at ease :oops:

Two things for you to complete ;)
Could you do that? You would be 1337! ;)
I don't feel that this is quite finished yet. :roll:
But I have no clue how to do that :cry:

Greetings, it is time to go :(
Get into the reallife flow :(

I will see you once again, :)
Love from Valtuda, friendly man. :D

------------------------- Poem ends here -------------------------
This is me! All me!
I don't know WHAT got over me but I felt like writing a funny poem, it all rhymes right? :) Sorry for my sometimes weird word usage, translate some of the dutch sayings :)

Greetz Valtuda

Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:42 am
Team: Blueberry Pancakes
Main: JAK
Level: 2288

Ive been a true christian this year......

I payed for 10 ablution crystals when they were dropped for me I realised I didnt have a scoop, then an AI scooped, I just turned the other cheek!!! :shock:
When I was speaking in pm to 1 person and I tried to call myself a "noob" but missed an "o" out I just laughed it off :oops:
I spent a whole week killing rats in the graveyard collecting 400 spoiled flesh for an undead presence without any luck, so I bought 1 for 3b only to see it available as a mission reward a few weeks later, I looked on the brighter side that at least I have 1 :roll:

So i request a bit of luck for xmas, oh and please keep this letter to your self I wont live this stuff down if it gets out :wink:

PS. a heads up going through W3, bring plenty of gear glue they nerfed OBAs and you will never get away in time :D [color=white][/color

Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:23 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: -Novacaine-
Level: 4600

Before i begin my list i would like to explain why i think i diserve these items, for for starters ive been very helpful when i can be to team mates, and players i dont even know, ive never been muted or banned from starsonata, and ive never spammed or started arguements.

Heres my christmas list:

1. I would like to have a DS because i think there cool even though they get nerfed constantly.

2. I would like to have a Ukuukuu QUU.

3. I would like to have a zeuz augmenter and a heph+ augmenter.

4. I would also like to have P20 and weps 20.

5. My very own nerf stick(if its possible)

And that would be all i want for christmas, i kept the list small so that u could also get what all the other poeple want for christmas to.

Sighned, Novacaine.

P.S. what kinda coo9kies u like because all i got is some oreo cookies?

Last edited by novacaine on Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:54 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:24 am
Team: Light Commerce
Main: dragoonlord
Level: 772

Alls i wants for christmas is the bestest tractor out there, and a set of the bestest sniper gear for someone of my semiloftybutnotallthatspecial skill lvls and something nice for Mrs D.

~Dragoonlord

Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:29 am
Main: BlackDragon
Level: 1875

All I want for christmas is a nice BB-Gun. Im not sure of the stats, but i hear its pretty slick. I keep asking around for people that will sell me one, but all I get is that I'll shoot my cockpit out :(

I know that I can handle one of these without someone shooting it and it bouncing off of something and hitting me in the eye! But no one thinks i can do it, which makes me depressed.

With this said, all I want is a BB-Gun, and if I shoot my eye out, its my fault! So, if I get this I'll be happy. But if not, I could use two front teeth. Whatever fills your sleigh. Or rides your reinghdeer. Or stuffs your stomach.

Yours truly (with both eyes)

BD

Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:44 am
Main: SerjicalStrike2
Level: 2683

I would like a shiny new mute stick. The one I have is showing a lot of wear and tear.

--Serj

Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:02 am
Team: Surrender the Booty
Main: Tyler-Durden
Level: 2017

Ive tried to be a good little player this year, its sometimes hard and sometimes you just wanna log and never come back but at the end of the day I just try and remember its all a game and supposed to be fun. I'd love to see a day of peace on christmas day and as its never gonna hapen out here in the real world how about making Xmas day no PvP day and enforce it just to make sure, noone 'forgets' :wink: Then we can all have a day of chasing after xmas drops and flying round without watching our back, wouldnt that be nice if only for just one day :D

Hope everyone has a great holiday season 8)

Tyler

Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:08 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next