Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Rat Zombie Slaves
Main: Caelestis
Level: 1959

Post Write a Letter to Astro-Santa!
Now that it is finally December, most of us are thinking about Christmas, and Astro-Santa has finally awoken from his deep slumber in deep space, ready to start preparations for another Christmas season! But before Astro-Santa can begin punishing the naughty and rewarding the nice, he needs to know what everyone wants for Christmas!

To that extent, I am announcing the 'Write a letter to Astro-Santa' contest! Five winners will be selected as of December 16th, and the winners will receive a limited edition Holiday Ship as well as have their letter added to the Holiday Droplist!

Please, keep in mind letter content must be acceptable, I do not want to see any profainity, violence or suggestive language. Letters that are deemed innappropiate will be disqualified. All entries are to be posted to this topic.

Happy Holidays!

Caelestis

Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:06 am
Team: Traders
Main: Thyme
Level: 2811

I would just like to ask how you are and to make sure that you are doing well. Just to let you know, i have left a plate of Synthetic Mooby Cookies on the table in my Quarters, i hope you enjoy them.

Now, i would like 3 TRLs, 3 Vahaza Protector 6's, 2 Slave Stasis Generator 12s and i would also like everyone in the game to receive 100,000,000 credits.

I hope you will be able to fufill my request.

:)

Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:51 am
Profile WWW
Main: Assassinat3r
Level: 2460

You know how good I have been, helping people in the nexus, giving money to the poor. Well I think that now it is christmas I shall write a letter to you and congradulate you on your good work that is rewarded with milk and cookies, but I since I did good work I also want to be rewarded

I would like a reindeer, a new computer and a few elves to help work on my base

Thank you for reading my letter Astro Santa. I know this must have taken you a minute or 2 to read so I'm very sorry if I delay christmas for one day, if I have I, only want the reindeer :wink: .

Thanks Tech9

Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:05 am
Main: Cyphe12
Level: 1566

for kwistmass kan i pwease hav a shiny spase blu omega with the clicky noisemakers in the engin(i sware my frend leroy saw one the other day). if you r out of spase blu omegas, then can I have a mad scientist chemistry set with the jello mad scientist brain mix in it. i have been very good all year and i didn't punch minch when he called me a n00by even though i really wanted to.

thank u astro santa!
cyphe12

ps - i will leev sum rateons for u and sum promeetheum for your enurgy bank on the tabl in my engin room. i hate they r good, i made the rateons miself but i asked papa nobody for help with the promeetheum.

Last edited by IAmMe2 on Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:09 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Fleet General
Level: 3378

i know you must not like people consistently writing letters to you asking for things, but i thought this is a neccesity for christmas, please make everyone in the world as happy as i would be if i won the santa ship. I figure that world peace is much better than something materialistic, it would also be good that everyone got 100m though, some people may need it to escape poverty

Thank you Santa

Last edited by Zeuss on Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:16 am
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Llessur
Level: 3775

I hope you enjoyed your year-long vacation.
As a union orgainiser I am advised your elves may not have union-approved working conditions. An inspection is schedueled for Dec 23rd, and a meeting with you on the 24th, to discuss our findings.
I am sure that you will ensure that any matters raised will find quick solutions.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and am confident you will make mine a merry one also.

Albulo Mafioso (Labourers Union)

Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:22 am
Profile YIM
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

I dont mean to ask much this year.. I know your busy but i appriciate the time you take to look at this letter...
I would like the following

World peace
Homeless people nolonger being homeless
Weapons 20 on Helro
Fine Tuned Demented Gigantic Give and Take+
A cool tech 19 ship called Santas Sleigh
A new president for the USA
Food for the hunger

And everything els nice for other people and me...

I love you Astro-Santa,

Helro

PS,
Please stop stalking me while im sleeping

______________^________________
_____________^^^_______________
___________^^^^^^______________
_________^^^^^^^^^_____________
________^^^^^^^^^^^____________
_____________===_________________

Last edited by Badgerlost on Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:31 am, edited 6 times in total.

Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:28 am
Main: Power Player
Level: 2607

How are you? I hope you had a nice slumber. I have left a nice big bowl of rations with chocolate sprinkles and a flask of fine space whiskey(dont drink too much) just for you :D

All i would like for Christmas is a Protection of Tobal, the last excomm to finish off my set and world peace.

Sincerely,
Power Player

P.S. Merry Christmas

Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:30 am
Main: Cay Shaders
Level: 1065

I have started Wars, Podded innocent space goers, fallen victim to greed and sloth, So I probly deserve a huge lump of radioactive charcoal for x-mas. Either that or a stinking rotting Izer. You choose.

Unfaithfully yours,
Cay

Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:34 am
Team: Phalanx Triarius
Main: Uesugi
Level: 928

Howdy santa hows going.Are the goblins ok?Heheh i would like for Christmas
amm 2 calypso augs :D a pax with 1 exc combo and 2 sup combos :)
i never got anything so can i have that.I will be a good guy.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and am confident you will make mine a merry one also.

P.S. Merry Christmas Santa!!!

Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:36 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Bluejayek
Level: 3919

I know you are busy, but I would much appreciate if you could take a little time to read this letter.

I have most of what I want, but I often see people fighting amongst themselves over petty disputes. After seeing this, I often find myself asking questions such as “Why can’t there be peace? Where are the police when we need them most?� This has troubled me much as of late, especially a group of pirates, Imperium is rising once again to harass those that they deem unworthy.

After thinking of these things, my thoughts often turn to Christmas. I begin to think that maybe I should ask you for peace, among other things. But then, what do you get for your hard work? Do all of us people deserve to get presents when we can hardly spare time to help a comrade in need? After asking these questions, I find that most of the time, I m unworthy. Others deserve far more then I.

However, even after these questions, I will ask for something. I will ask that the problems in this universe be fixed, that there be peace throughout the universe at least for the Christmas season, and an answer to this simple question. What do YOU want for Christmas?

Sincerely, Bluejayez

Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:45 am
Team: Devil Dogs
Main: Zeus
Level: 3859

My teacher told me you weren't real but I still held the faith.I told my mom you were real. My mommy said the same thing and sent me to the funny farm. I told my psychotherapist that you were real and he believed me and gave me some pills. The guy down at the corner gave me $10 for my pills and he believed Santa was real too. I told the guy robbing my house that santa would give him space coal for being naughty and he was all ROFLMAO.

So for this christmas all I want is one of those new
Super Duper Omega Fine Tuned Demented Oversized Gigantic Titan Torpedo 3000 +

Sincerely Zeus

Last edited by Doomstar on Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:56 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: 80/80
Level: 1728

I hope smiting little green aliens for eternity hasnt worn you out too much. The day where you turn into a happy, present giving maniac draws closer and i urge you to re-consider your actions. As you well know, your the complete embodiment of evil, and by carying out your actions you will indirectly cause millions of baby penguins to die.

The giant space sled that you use runs on methane gathered from cows. The act of collecting this wonderful resource itself is completely inhumane, or in-animal, whether it be literally or metaphorically, must be stopped. For every milisecond you drive in your giant space sled, you vaporize one billion cubic metres of solid ice. This reduces the ammount space that baby penguins can live on and will eventually lead to a mass extinction due to an accute case of BPIC (baby penguin insanity complex).

So, instead of handing presents out to everyone, i want you to just complete the list that follows;

- An Izer
-A 80/80 only overloder "God of War" +65%damage +15%range +15%rof -10%shield +55% energy :wink:
-A ubber christmas aug
-and 10-100bil inserted to team money

I bid you farewell my love! May the oceans tremble in boredom as you slowly propel yourself across its cynical waves of destruction.

With all my hatred
80/80

Last edited by 77/77 on Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:58 am
Main: Jacrel
Level: 1969

I have been good all year, even tho you know I am a sick and twisted individual and keeping that in mind I have been extremely good then! I tried really hard since last year i only got a coalfurnace for Christmas, that was a wake up call. So I was hoping you could bring me 10 undead metal miners and 10 undead nuke miners, I would also like a undead tobal ship but that maybe asking too much. Thank you so much.

Jacrel.

P.S. stop at my base last and I will have ale and fine space wiskey waiting for you and a cabin ready, don't want you drinking and driving.

Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:20 am
Team: Traders
Main: Kyp
Level: 3482

Dearest Saint of the Stars, Astro Santa as you are called by those less worthy of your gifts,
I have but one request, and that one may be beyond your ability. You see, I am imprisoned by Mr No-Time and Mrs Parent and Ms Homework in such a way that i am unable to go out and play in my space ship... All i want for christmas is for those three to be removed from between me and my space ship so i can go out and own the galaxy as is my destiny!
Otherwise, I'd like a candy cane launcher to shoot at the back of my AP Chem teacher's head.
In the interests of the entire universe, I would also like to ask for a government(admins) that communicate directly with the people (paying players) to resolve conflicts they have. Towards that end i would ask that you remove traction augs from AI.
I'll put out the fine space wiskey and rations for you, but dont drink it till you're done with your rounds and put the sleigh-ship on autopilot. I dont want you hitting the Emperor's Club with your sleigh again like you did last year... Those cops almost gave you a DUI.
Good luck getting everything ready on time!
Your bestest fan,
Zekk

Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:43 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next