Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Team: Progress
Main: Joe Mama
Level: 1351

All I want for Christmas is a foam rubber hammer, Elastoplast, and a giga bottle of Advil+. please.

Whack A Mole

Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:15 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: BWO Com.
Level: 3730

~huh?~

Anyway! I would love 3 mini mads in item form, 2 caly augs, more paxes in paxius, so that ppl can lvl off them, maybe 2 or 3 more ya know, 2 of each combo, except super, i dont need that.....heheh, and 10 of each cap aug, and 3 of augs like barbes bleu mod aug, and such forth type augs. I would also like my friend Valik_Dracos to recieve about 1.5 bil in credits, Allright, aka Mrs A, to recieve GOOD help on her team, and something to make her feel better.

THANKS! Black Wolf Operations Commander. 8)

P.S. I would like you to give enji 30 credits....

Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:39 am
Profile YIM
Main: Tengu
Level: 866

As you have seen, I have been a decent boy this year. I haven't asked for much in the past but this year I am going big.

I would appreciate any of the following: P20, 2bil, DM 20, SM20, or an item named after yours truely.

Much thanks in advance, there will be much rations and fine space whiskey for you and your space reindeer.

~Tengu

Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:09 am
Team: Olympus
Main: Calypso
Level: 1800

Location: Scranton, PA, USA, Earth, Sol, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Local Group, Universe, Multiverse

As you are very well aware, I have been an especially good pilot this year! I have transported all sorts of wonderful commodities like Rations and Space Whiskey in bulk to third-world planets to help their emaciated [and or] dying populations! I have even moved colonists to prospective colony sites at their request, not to mention moved all sorts of building materials around so Earthforce could create an orphanage in Sol, you know, for all the kiddies who's daddies don't come home from deep space assignment. Please, if you would give them a good Christmas too.

So, if it is not too much, I would ask that you merely give me a few items to help me help all the starving dying orphans, workers and colonists in the universe. First, I would like a Calypso's Brainhole, you know, the expander that is Tech 20, takes Merchant 20 and adds +3 Merchant? Oh, and if you would, how about some Super Harvesters, so I can make more rations to feed the hungry with. Finally, I'd like a desk made of fine Baobobs... I really need a place to keep track of finances and commodities records, doing it on my cold impersonal metal desk makes me sad.

Thank You Astro-Santa, and I will be sure to deleiver lots of Cookies, Cognac, and Scoops (for the Reindeer pens) to where ever you want with my Emperor's Behemoth!

Your Friend, Calypso

Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:24 am
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

oh yea, I forgot to say I wanted 100,000,000,000 credits

Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:58 am
Profile WWW
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Polydectes
Level: 1842

I have been good for Oh so many universes, but this one especially! At the start of this universe I hurried along and managed to claim not one, not two, not 3, but four galaxies! I felt very good when I thought of all the planets I would populate and all the historical ruins I might discover! As I was looking over my glorious gatherings I heard a small voice, it was Polux, a newer player. He said to me, "Poly sir, you have so much, could you find it in your heart to spare me some planets, it has always been my dream to own my very own galaxy." I sat and thought a moment, I knew of several planets that had no real worth to me that might be good places to learn to build, but did I want to have some other person on my planets? I said to him, "Yes I have much son, but all of it is very valuable to me, I'm afraid that I will only spare those planets that have no use to me." I figured he would go on his way and try someone else, but to my surprise, "Really sir you really mean it, thank you so much, I'll take anything you can spare!" I was amazed, I offered him nearly nothing, maybe a few hundred million credits worth of planets, and he was acting as if I had handed him 5 perfect planets! It touched me in such a way that I had to do more! I said, "WAIT, Polux, let me look again; I may have more than I realized." I headed to one of my gals and looked around...I thought to myself, "What are a few colonies?" "Polux...I, I have something for you, fallow me, and bring a ZigZag" I took him to Norcross where laid 2 colonies and two auged and supplied avalon/ambro bases. "This gal is for you Polux, I want you to have it, your very own galaxy!"

After that I ran strait for my prom mine with wing4 slaves on my heals, "PROM FOR ALL" I yelled for all to hear as I set my slaves to sell, "I won't horde this for myself, this prom sun is here for all to benefit from." I ran to Etznab to send gift packages to all the millions of peasants on my planets! And to my surprise, I who had already been given so much, I find none other than Mzungu Thunder ruins laying amongst the taters of an old colony... I first think of all the riches these could bring, but then I thought of all the struggling DMs, fighting to stay alive out there, why not, I’d sell them for only 2.5B each! Not the 4B they normally go for, I'm going to help those in need. While searching through another part of my ruined colonies I find toxic gasses as well, and to my surprise their were generators producing them, I disabled them with radiation so that only those that have expertise skills in such fields can use, however knowing that there are so few of these people, I decided to sell them for merely the cost extract them form the planet surface and fly them back to my shop! To see the shining faces of Enji and Tankerlicious as they equipped their slaves with the generators for the first time, it was amazing.

Anyway, I feel that I have been especially good this universe and deserve a small reward for my kind deeds.

As you know Necros666, my lowly DM has been without Pax for a very long time, despite having the sufficient skills to pilot a very nice ship. I don't know exactly what type of ship he may deserve, but he has wanted a ship he could really lay some drones in, for ever so long. He had looked at the Pax Astrologica and found it very sufficient, however has never had the means to obtain one, and he was hoping it was within your power to provide him with such a ship, if not one MORE suited to the Drone Master's needs. I know a ship of such high technical prowess is hard to come by, and I fully understand if you just can't fit one in your transdimentional bag, but I can only imagine the look on his face as he receives a wonderful DM ship not only 9 days before Christmas, but only 1 day after his Birthday!

I hope to hear your jingling reindeer's harnesses in Etznab on the 16th!

Sincerely,

Polydectes

Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:38 am
Team: Traders
Main: your mother and i
Level: 3336

dear astro-santa,

my name is your mother and i, but u probably know that. i have P20, yet i cant ever seem to get the money to aug my equanimizer. i have had this ship for months on end, yet i never seem to be able to get money to make myself better. i would be so grateful if i actually had this ship auged. i wish that i could get 1 superior combined augmenters, and 2 excellent combined augmenters for my izer, thats all i really want. if that is too much to ask for..then i only want a vazaha protector 4 and weapons lv 20

ill make sure i remember the cookies for ur IE

kunta

Last edited by kunta on Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:35 pm
Team: wtf
Main: Kight Killer
Level: 697

Hello santa i happend to see you and your reindeers flyin across SOL.Mabey me and you should get together and sip some SPACE NOG.and ill bake u some cokkies.but i just got my app ward and it is petty cool.and i like it. :D

IF POSSIBLE:can i have something for my app ward that is not out yet something that is new OR anything u can spare for litle ol me.

Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:14 am
Main: Kat
Level: 2123

I want a universal translator for modding purposes. Now when I muzzle players I do that very politely in dutch but they allways think I curse at them. My english just isnt good enough.

To fit that goodie in a ship Ill need a DS with some 150 extra space and some suitable SD augs so I can bring the messages fast around, killing the mobs when needed for these special places.

Yours sincerely,

Kat

Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:13 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Tank
Level: 3703

I Know Were You Live

- :twisted:

Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:03 am
Profile YIM
Main: Burnout3
Level: 4963

I havent been my best this past couple unis. I keep podding that poor fellow Fire_Ball. But he deserved it msot of the time.

If possible I would love to have one of these fallowing items: A set of Excommunicators (5), Or a TAF (Thanars Astral Fire), Or a PoT (Protection of Tobal). If i could get one of them from you it would be greatly appreciated.

And i would also love it if you removed traction augs from the game, or atleast from ai spwn tables.

Last edited by Spartan117 on Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:27 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Xenophanes
Level: 7991

I've been a pretty good this year. This uni i even went out of my way to build a base way out in w2 to give safe passage to everyone who was being attacked by the naughty pretty boy ai so everyone could have safe passage to get OBAs. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, because I know your busy making SS so much fun to play, if I could add these items to my wish list:
andamantium reinforced surg/energy damp +s
an item form DS
or a built lightning bolt

ps- i'll leave u some rats and extra energon to refuel ur sleigh,

Last edited by denedin707 on Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:52 am
Main: Sprinkler
Level: 1214

I know I haven't been on as much as I would like to, but I would like you to know that I have been good this year. I've taken new players under my wing, and even helped bring starving planets food. If it's not too much trouble, could i have
1 tech 20 iq bana drone or 4 ancient defence drones

ps- I've left you some promethium on my base so u can stay out longer, and power your sleigh's energy :D

Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:58 am
Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337

I would like a bike, a cat, a dog, a mouse, a car, a tree, a phone, a computer, a book, a tv, a dvd, a horse, a rocket, a tire, a frog, a sword, a stone, a boat, a lizard, a video, a house, a strawberry, a chair, a guitar, a axe, a violin, a shield, a newspaper, a bear, a snowboard, a glass, a bed, a keyboard, a piano, a table, a candy, a lighter,a toaster, a cd, a x-box, a carpet, a ps3, a elephant, a wii, a psp, a bunny, a duck, a boll, a hammer, a shoe, a umbrella, knife, a set of drums, a sidewinder, a lawnmower, a banana, a dictionary, a little brother, a snake, a nail, a rose, a diamond, a hat, a pencil, a radio, a toy, a spaceship, a cup,a apple, a box, a rat, a airplane, a icecube, a penguin, a aquarium, a potato, a shark, a electric eel, a baseball bat, a fish, a helmet, a skateboard, a calculator, a clown nose, a wig, a dress, a pair of socks, a bucket, a windmill, a helicopter, a cloud, a bird, a motorcycle, a lollipop, a dice, a dolphin, a swimmingpool, a trap door, a mace, a worm, a piece of meat, a cake, a orange, a squirrel, a tattoo, a map, a compass, a clock, a hug, a whip, a wheelchair, a screwdriver, a paintbrush, a doll, a bone, a ring, a trumpet, a bag, a train, a lamp, a antenna, a snowmobile, a chewing gum, a jacket, a pair of pants, a pooltable, a hockeystick, a saw, a tortoise, a painting, a chain, a sadle, a candle, a bus, a egg, a cow, a cheese, a lightsaber, a wallet, a arrow, a vase, a rearview mirror.....

But what I would like most of everything in the whoooole wide world is a tech 20 light fighter. I would call it "The Reindeer" in your honor. Pleeease Astro Santa, I promise I would be sooo good! It doesnt have to be the best one, just something....

PS. My mom thinks you're hot :wink:

Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:45 pm
Main: Hermes
Level: 3276

I wud licke an izer with a zuse, ex, and sup cmbo for christmas, and also an absolution lego set wit the little santa commodes! Pwease put some ablution crystals in my stoocking, I have ben a good astro-nut! I will leeve prom and space wiskiie out for you, and solar cleansings for all of yur reindeer, and I promise I will be asleep and not poop my jammies agan. Why dus it smwell like almonds??

-Hermes

Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:30 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next