Main: Goz
Level: 1564

It will not be an entire line of shields, it will simply be one shield, level 20 rarity 2.25. I would expect it to be small, with a higher bank, lower shield charge, very low visibility with an added visibility modifier. You would not be able to 'tank' well with it, but it would work very well for hit and run tatics.

Caelestis

he he he

Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:57 pm
Profile WWW
Team: The Happy Campers
Main: Enji
Level: 1638

It will not be an entire line of shields, it will simply be one shield, level 20 rarity 2.25. I would expect it to be small, with a higher bank, lower shield charge, very low visibility with an added visibility modifier. You would not be able to 'tank' well with it, but it would work very well for hit and run tatics.

Caelestis

Thats the contrary of good old Wing Commander 2 now that I think of it...

In that ancient game, light figghters has low bank shields with high regen. So had to be quick, aim well, and run because shield bank went down horribly fast. But then, if you got out of range long enough, shield was (almost) regened.

On the contrary, bombers (that required to get close to capital ship and wait for torpedoes to lock) had high bank low regen, meaning you could tank long enough to launch torpedoes (barely), but then shield took ages to reload...

Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:09 am