Main: zwi00
Level: 1950

Who complained about them??? what about me who spent loads of billions on the sniper spec mission back then? why doesnt the pwi mission changes requirements to get when it got wtfed nerfed?? or does the one who complained about the spec mission has to complain about the pwi missions to get changed? meh.

zwi00

Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:59 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Star Wars
Main: Peter_The_Puller
Level: 804

Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:12 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Traders
Main: Thyme
Level: 2811

Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:20 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337

Who complained about them??? what about me who spent loads of billions on the sniper spec mission back then? why doesnt the pwi mission changes requirements to get when it got wtfed nerfed?? or does the one who complained about the spec mission has to complain about the pwi missions to get changed? meh.

You arent the only one who did it before it was changed you know. It's the same with everything that has ever been changed.

Quote:
psst its Pant

Quit your damn whining. Most high level Pants members have done those missions the old way already. Who complains and what team the person is on has nothing to do with anything. Many people complained that those mission where too hard judging by how good they are and the admins agreed. Besides, it was Desert Rat who made the first post about it and as you may know he isnt on pants.

Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:27 am
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Demonx
Level: 4976

Post Re: Lyceum Specialization Augmenters
Caelestis wrote:
This is good news for everyone who has complained about these. Currently, the Level 15 Class Specialization Augmenters found in Lyceum are extremely difficult to get for the target difficulty, and mostly worthless to a player with the ability to get them for themselves. Next Patch this will change though.

The Intro Mission requirement for your class will be changed from 1 Gold Bar and 5 Honorary Diploma to 2 Silver Bars and 3 Honorary Mention. This shouldn't be very hard for someone in the target level to obtain.

The Augmenter Missions will become repeatable, and the costs will be significantly lowered. For Example, the Shield Monkey Augmenter originally needed 3 Gold Bars, 3 Honorary Diploma, 1 Adv. Good Defensive Augmenter, 1 Artemis+ Augmenter, and 3 Exc. Fading Augmenter. One might agree this is a bit overboard for a Level 15 Augmenter. New requirements will be 1 Gold Bar, 2 Honorary Mention, 1 Fighter Ace Specialization, 1 Merchant Specialization, 3 Space Boomerangs.

Hopefully this change will see an increased use in these Class Augmenters, and help draw much lower level players into Lyceum to help open to them other content, like the Fine Tuned Gear, their first time through.

Caelestis

Been a week, had several resets - When is this Patch going to come in ?!

Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:45 pm
Team: Infinate Dreams
Main: Desert Rat
Level: 652

My fault :) sorry to everyone else but I felt it was stupid that by the time you could get it you wouldnt use it, or you'd have to do it with alts.

The PWI was nerfed because it was 'broken', the MF Spec isnt so far as I can tell.

Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:19 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Rat Zombie Slaves
Main: Caelestis
Level: 1959

The PWI was being abused to the point that it was broken, not because it was complained about.

Anyway, I have been a bit busy IRL so my files have not been put in yet for a patch. I should have them in later on tonight, so expect the next patch to have this change.

Caelestis

Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:58 am
Team: Traders
Main: Thyme
Level: 2811

Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:08 am
Profile WWW