Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

What should the lvl requirement be to own an Adonis base?
20 46%  46%  [ 54 ]
21 45%  45%  [ 53 ]
Something higher 9%  9%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 117

Team: Traders
Main: Nargos
Level: 1287

My point is F2P's who stay F2P's dont help out. I like F2P's that plan on going p2p, and I dont mind helping out. But ppl like arc angel who just mooch off of the server WE pay for are a serious pain. Why? Because he gets stuff that F2P's shouldent get, then other F2P bitch about it. Then the F2P bitch to the P2P that they dont get enough stuff cause they cant kill whatever ppl like arc angel have, then the P2P start bitching about all the F2P bitching and it just turns into a flame war. Now that the admins are finally putting a cap on bases, ppl like arc angel cant get unfair stuff for a F2P and finally, the bitching can stop.

Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:23 pm
Team: MAD+
Main: Yurble
Level: 1967

20, Adions bases are the first taste of real bases. Before someone can really understand a they have to know what it is like to build the gear. Ares bases died in like 3 seconds unless you have 10 healers. Mabey make adions bases not quite as good but let f2ps get a real taste of bases then decicde to go p2p. :D

ur a f2p ur vote doesnt count >.>

~Lots of love and cookies and blue fur
~Yurbs

Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:03 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Fleet General
Level: 3378

20, Adions bases are the first taste of real bases. Before someone can really understand a they have to know what it is like to build the gear. Ares bases died in like 3 seconds unless you have 10 healers. Mabey make adions bases not quite as good but let f2ps get a real taste of bases then decicde to go p2p. :D

actually the first taste of a real base is arcadian, notice the augs and such, they are meant for bases, ares is 2nd taste and is strong enough, 2 years ago all f2p used was Htl on there base. so i think adonis should be lvl 25+

Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:50 am
Team: Devil Dogs
Main: Nirvana
Level: 3251

i say 21 because in order to equipd adonis you need lvl 9 wep shield etc, and it is possible but it just wastes your acc slots meaning you go out and make another acc for your builder

Lolwut? wrote:
assasinat3r wrote:
My mother is a space rat, what now?

And that makes you... what, exactly? Canadian?

Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:04 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Fleet General
Level: 3378

which takes p2p names they want for accounts.
notice the shortage on names now, STUPID F2P LEECHERS, i dont mind the ones going p2p either.

Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:57 am
Main: -=Msciciel=-_RC
Level: 30

Adonis bases are trash for p2ps so why u wanna take it from f2ps ? u can delete them from code same ;/

EDIT

Ares are enough ?! for what ?? f2p's killers can still easly kill adonis bases ... it is not important big shield but high regeneration to survive ...

Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:26 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: FullOfChaos
Level: 4253

ONE. don't post in old topics :). and also.. the reason why is it would be base building fore newbs.. if they wanna build adonis's they should just go p2p.. thats the whole point..

Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:48 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7