Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Nurokourri
Level: 5049

Juxes should still drop, its just they need to rework how Juxes work in combat to make them extremely powerful considering their difficult usability, but not make them too weak or broken before and after augging.

Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:24 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Thyme
Level: 2811

I havent seen ONE person use a Jux to kill anything.

Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:36 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Nurokourri
Level: 5049

Its because they quickly nerfed them after Tobal and someone else (Terrak?) killed some bases using range augged shrimps. However, that should only be a temporary fix to the problem, same with antimatter/blackhole weapons.

Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:35 pm
Main: Xenophanes
Level: 7991

yeah, right now the only thing black hole weapons are good for is creating lag :)

Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:49 pm
Main: Comet Chaser
Level: 2441

Its because they quickly nerfed them after Tobal and someone else (Terrak?) killed some bases using range augged shrimps. However, that should only be a temporary fix to the problem, same with antimatter/blackhole weapons.

Enemy & I practised juxes for a while.

We got *quite* good at them. (like - we pwned a stationary drone)

First time in combat (we were actually standing against caps on their emp run, when Tobal had FM), we killed each other >.< Even with tractoring on each other to lock drift, its way too easy to move into the beam.. and we all know what the Ghostbusters say about that.

Team / joint weapons would be uber-sexy though, if it could be sorted out.

Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:51 pm
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Llessur
Level: 3908

I hope that adding more items to drop doesnt mean that the chances of a particular item dropping will decrease.

It is almost impossible to get complete sets of condensors for example, and the bps for lyceum have always been hard to get but currently seem to be dropping less frequently than previously--- or is it my imagination?

Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:08 am
Profile YIM
Main: Bluejayek
Level: 3919

well i cant speak for the higher end lyceum bps but i got what was it.. 8 incin bps in a row from df 70 dgs:)

Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:02 pm
Main: Cyphe12
Level: 1566

well i cant speak for the higher end lyceum bps but i got what was it.. 8 incin bps in a row from df 70 dgs:)

I've done the Errai DG 20 times this uni... I got Luscious North BP 14 times in 20... Slate Thorax BP 4 times, a DWO once, and a couple argonium chargers. Thats for a DF209 DG with a tier 2/3 frog boss

Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:29 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2