Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Team: Progress
Main: Joe Mama
Level: 1351

deadwall wrote:
ok first i will say i think that both should have their laser resists swapped, heat resists lowed to -40, no resist to physical, and 40 to all the rest.

heck yes it was easy to tell a nerf was coming that is why I did not exstract that many just a few cause I needed the credits and yes, an aug reset would be nice for any one *untranslatable* BIG BIG change *untranslatable* skill change

translated....sort of. if anyone can do a better job, try it.

and dude, learn how to spell.

As long as you're so very much into the virtues of proper spelling, you should take time to learn and use proper grammer. Until then, I suggest you shouldn't be so nit pickish over other's languistic imperfections.

Translated....sort of.... STFU N00B!

Mon May 07, 2007 1:13 pm
Main: Ligthning
Level: 1318

Ukuk
Also the Panther has been nerfed significantly since heat does so much damage to it. Iqbana was raping me badly i bet it went down to 32%-35% resistance instead of 55%-67%.
(...)
btw if it gets unauged, im not auging it again im just gonig to let it be another trophy.

Don't think any ship is supposed to solo bana :wink:

Mon May 07, 2007 1:35 pm
Main: zwi00
Level: 1950

zwi00 wrote:
Ukuk
Also the Panther has been nerfed significantly since heat does so much damage to it. Iqbana was raping me badly i bet it went down to 32%-35% resistance instead of 55%-67%.
(...)
btw if it gets unauged, im not auging it again im just gonig to let it be another trophy.

i can still clear the first 3 levels of iqbana and actually survive long in the queen level and clean the spawn killing them when they spawn of course, just harder.

Mon May 07, 2007 1:45 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

candyboy wrote:
zwi00 wrote:
Ukuk
(...)

i can still clear the first 3 levels of iqbana and actually survive long in the queen level and clean the spawn killing them when they spawn of course, just harder.

yes, and I think thats one of the reasons it was nerfed.

I dont know anyone else that can solo survive the queen and get there themselves

Mon May 07, 2007 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Demiser of D
Level: 4

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
Fuck you, Cygnus.

Tue May 08, 2007 9:22 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7