Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Main: Demiser of D
Level: 4

ok first i will say i think that both should have their laser resists swapped, heat resists lowed to -40, no resist to physical, and 40 to all the rest.

heck yes it was easy to tell a nerf was coming that is why I did not exstract that many just a few cause I needed the credits and yes, an aug reset would be nice for any one *untranslatable* BIG BIG change *untranslatable* skill change

translated....sort of. if anyone can do a better job, try it.

and dude, learn how to spell.

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
Fuck you, Cygnus.

Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:11 am
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Llessur
Level: 3775

The two IQBana tech 19 ships are way to powerful when compared to standard tech 20 ships such as the izer .

With a hull of 250 they are not small, compared to the locution a small 4 aug ship, so I would drop their augs to 3, or alternatively make 4 augs standard on tech 20 ships.
As far as resists go the izer has either 55 or 0 with energy, laser, mining and physical being resisted, the Ukuk has a vulnerability to heat and a resist of 80 to laser but otherwise has a uniform 60 I would retain the vulnerability but drop the resists by 30% so that they are inferior to the izer.
Remember the Iq Bana ships come as extracts, the izer has to be made getting the comod for it is a mini quest in itself as it takes more effort to get, it should be better.

Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:28 am
Profile YIM
Team: Aidelon
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 6435

i like the 4 augs idea...gives T20 that much more over the previous ship classes and realy emphasizes the worth of a tech 20 ship.

Wed May 02, 2007 2:16 am
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

The two IQBana tech 19 ships are way to powerful when compared to standard tech 20 ships such as the izer .

With a hull of 250 they are not small, compared to the locution a small 4 aug ship, so I would drop their augs to 3, or alternatively make 4 augs standard on tech 20 ships.
As far as resists go the izer has either 55 or 0 with energy, laser, mining and physical being resisted, the Ukuk has a vulnerability to heat and a resist of 80 to laser but otherwise has a uniform 60 I would retain the vulnerability but drop the resists by 30% so that they are inferior to the izer.
Remember the Iq Bana ships come as extracts, the izer has to be made getting the comod for it is a mini quest in itself as it takes more effort to get, it should be better.

yes, keep the laser resists, sure (or a little smaller) and make all other resists -20% (so its at 40%), and keep the -heat also, why not eh?

we cant put 4 augs on ALL t20 ships btw

Wed May 02, 2007 10:04 am
Profile WWW
Team: Aidelon
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 6435

well you could give the bgs and picks that aug slot back, give stuff that currently has 4 aug slots 5. and stuff that has 3 give em 4. that should balence the ukuk, an vazuk a bit.

Wed May 02, 2007 10:38 am
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

well you could give the bgs and picks that aug slot back, give stuff that currently has 4 aug slots 5. and stuff that has 3 give em 4. that should balence the ukuk, an vazuk a bit.

and screw over all the w3 noobies that dont have t19 and t20 ships yet

Wed May 02, 2007 11:37 am
Profile WWW
Main: Mr. Ass
Level: 1219

I think people with Urqa ships should get a reset because my aug combination on my ukuk is about 17 bill!!!!!!. If they take more than 5% off then the ship is ruined for fighting.

Wed May 02, 2007 1:06 pm
Main: Thummmper
Level: 3066

Please consider the following suggestions:

1. Change their tech to tech 20.

2. As ancient extract ships they have a very high extract cost... raise the extract cost even more. Say to between 8 & 12 Billion each.

3. Leave the augs and resists alone. ( The race that designed these puppies knew what they were doing. )

4. The ship itself uses energy to maintain its built in resists.

5. Add a new "feature". Promethium decays at twice the speed when on one of these ships. ( The ship is taking energy directly from any Prom on board. If there is no Prom on board the ship will "sap" any energy source that is on board. < sap --- draw energy from > The amount and at what rate will have to be determined for balance and playability. )

Wed May 02, 2007 3:29 pm
Team: Star Wars
Main: Peter_The_Puller
Level: 804

Then no good ships can enter mumble after the universe reset

2. As ancient extract ships they have a very high extract cost... raise the extract cost even more. Say to between 8 & 12 Billion each.
Thats way too much even for how good it is, the augs that (some) people put on them cost 20bil alone.

3. Leave the augs and resists alone. ( The race that designed these puppies knew what they were doing. )
So no nerf?

Ok, just give it a negative built in electricity? Or a diffuser that uses elec and has .00001% to each resist

5. Add a new "feature". Promethium decays at twice the speed when on one of these ships. ( The ship is taking energy directly from any Prom on board. If there is no Prom on board the ship will "sap" any energy source that is on board. < sap --- draw energy from > The amount and at what rate will have to be determined for balance and playability. )
Maybe a double energy that gives no regen but uses all fuel sources. (I think the Mzungu Fluid has a double energy thing)

Wed May 02, 2007 3:43 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Thummmper
Level: 3066

Thummmper wrote:

Then no good ships can enter mumble after the universe reset

Good point. But I think there are other "good ships" out there already that will be able to enter RM.

Golfman560 wrote:
Thummmper wrote:

Thats way too much even for how good it is, the augs that (some) people put on them cost 20bil alone.

It brings the cost of the hull in line with the cost of its augs.

Golfman560 wrote:
Thummmper wrote:

So no nerf?

Just a suggestion.

Golfman560 wrote:
Thummmper wrote:

Ok, just give it a negative built in electricity? Or a diffuser that uses elec and has .00001% to each resist

I'll leave the implementation to the game programmers. I don't want to be imposing any restrictions on their genius.

Golfman560 wrote:
Thummmper wrote:

Maybe a double energy that gives no regen but uses all fuel sources. (I think the Mzungu Fluid has a double energy thing)

Same response as above.

Wed May 02, 2007 4:15 pm
Team: Star Wars
Main: Peter_The_Puller
Level: 804

I would edit it but the none would notice.

I was thinking about the & in there and it got me thinking. As snipers are the best class they should be costly to be good. Having the extraction cost higher for sniper would make it so being a better SD would be the better choice if you want a good (somewhat) cheap ship.

Wed May 02, 2007 4:32 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Hully
Level: 3812

Atlum did you nerfed the urqa already? The shield is going down very very fast this uni. If you did nerf it what are the new resists. Was it halved?
If so then I want my augs back.

Sun May 06, 2007 9:16 am
Team: Wicked Sick
Main: ShivasJoy
Level: 4061

sniper, speed demon + ship changes and still we should fly our old setups? :?:

Last edited by shiNm4 on Sun May 06, 2007 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 06, 2007 5:13 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Urqa Ki Aka Kusa
Level: 5113

Destroying augs is out of the question, you admins should atleast consider this...

Sun May 06, 2007 6:37 pm
Main: zwi00
Level: 1950

From-- 80% protection to laser, 60% protection to energy, physical, mining, surgical, and the -heat resist vulnerable i forgot what it was.

To-- 70% protection to laser, 40% protection physical, mining, surgical, and -10% protection from heat.

notice it has 0% resistance to energy now oh well.

Also the Panther has been nerfed significantly since heat does so much damage to it. Iqbana was raping me badly i bet it went down to 32%-35% resistance instead of 55%-67%.

My panther is not what is used to be so i ask for an aug reset for it damn it, if not im going to spaceship it and surg it and get alteast 2 augs back.

btw if it gets unauged, im not auging it again im just gonig to let it be another trophy.

zwi00

Mon May 07, 2007 11:28 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next