Main: Thummmper
Level: 3066

Last night I picked up a Minor Fading Condenser from a BG in a DF 180 gal. I also picked up two Exc condensers. I still say that the Minor condenser drop rate is fine now. They drop and players are picking them up... some players not yet familar with the need for AT are tossing them... others are selling them... only to realize that they will need them in the future for one or mare of their alts or to actually condense Minor augs.

What I didn't pick up was 7 Zeus, 5 Callys, 21 Hephs, 14 Heras, 62 Athenas, etc., you get the picture. Should I be calling for a total drop table revamp because I didn't get my wishes fulfilled?

Thu May 24, 2007 1:13 pm
Team: Star Wars
Main: Peter_The_Puller
Level: 804

Last night I picked up a Minor Fading Condenser from a BG in a DF 180 gal.

What kind of level 50 is killing BGs?

Thu May 24, 2007 2:00 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Cyphe12
Level: 1566

Last night I picked up a Minor Fading Condenser from a BG in a DF 180 gal. I also picked up two Exc condensers. I still say that the Minor condenser drop rate is fine now. They drop and players are picking them up... some players not yet familar with the need for AT are tossing them... others are selling them... only to realize that they will need them in the future for one or mare of their alts or to actually condense Minor augs.

Then why is it that after 1.5 years I have only 4 minor condensers? If it possible you scooped the minor fading condenser off a passing zebucart in W3?

Thu May 24, 2007 2:43 pm
Main: Thummmper
Level: 3066

Cyphe, it kinda stuck in my mind... after hours of killing BGs and getting only coins, I finally got one to drop some augs... three in fact! And one Minor Fading Condenser... along with the usual coins. Getting three augs off a single BG is like finding teeth on chicken lips... it sorta sticks out and you pay attention to what you're scooping.

This week alone I've picked up at least three Minor Aug condensers. Why you've not been getting any is, IMO, pure chance. And it is true that most of my Minor Aug Condensers were found in W0/1. One thing I would like to add... last week I found NO minor aug condensers. And two weeks ago I was moving loot from my Levi barge to my storage hulls and noticed a Minor Cap Aug Condenser... rounding out my Minor Aug condenser set.

One other thing I will add is for the past two and a half unis there were no Minor aug condensers to be found. JeffL fixed that when he redid the drop table near the end of last uni. From the time that JeffL repaired the drop table to now I've picked up about eight to ten new Minor aug condensers and about as many Basic and Std aug condensers. One of the big reasons for SO FEW this uni, is that I've been making $$$ hauling debris from the top two levels of Protoplasmica and the Goblins don't drop anything except hardware and keys from their ships in there.

Thu May 24, 2007 4:37 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Urqa Ki Aka Kusa
Level: 5113

Heh, Thummmper is using long term money making.

Killing Goblins and selling the 3-4million lasers...:)

And, Jeff didnt fix the drop table.

Thummmper, your just lucky.

I have been killing low level AI for the past 2 weeks, and i only got 3 condensers.

People should be able to get a full set in roughly 1-2 weeks.

Thu May 24, 2007 5:41 pm
Main: Apotheosis
Level: 1360

Sounds good but Aug Tweaking is one of the most valuable skills you can get. Other than being a little fustrating it is extreamly cheap when u consider the reward of finally getting AT23+

Sat May 26, 2007 2:08 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Keanu Reeves
Level: 5403

i also spent a week trying to get the minor aug condensors which i only found a few, i had to buy about 4 for a very expensive price. and the thing is, I have imperial tweaking 1, and i dont get to train any aug tweaking in acropolis. doesnt make sense to me, i think the difficulty of getting high aug tweaking should return to the same it was in the past or somehow make it equal for all the newer players.

Sun May 27, 2007 9:58 pm
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Skyfyre
Level: 2483

If I spend about 2 hours decimating noob dgs (and I mean extreme noob dgs, like df 0, df 10, df 20 only), I can get one, maybe two minor aug condensers.

Mind you I'm a speed demon in a 4 combo aug deathstriker using an open heart to do this. I kill extremely fast, travel extremely fast, and can perform this task with extreme time efficiency. I've probably gotten 10 minor aug condensers in total, a few from religiously killing every single zebucart, volcom, and other low tech level ship I see in warp 3.

They can be obtained, but they are not trivial.

Tue May 29, 2007 3:39 am
Team: Solstice
Main: Trevor
Level: 5369

this is a good idea but it is still hard to find them why dont u make like all volcoms Drop these that way we know where to go or any type of ai drop these........there very hard to find

TRev

Tue May 29, 2007 10:06 am
Team: Ace Corp
Main: Tomten
Level: 2692

We have 8 or more full sets that we got last uni.
If there's any interested buyers PM Tomten or Hunden ingame.

Tue May 29, 2007 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Urqa Ki Aka Kusa
Level: 5113

Tue May 29, 2007 5:44 pm

We have 8 or more full sets that we got last uni.
If there's any interested buyers PM Tomten or Hunden ingame.

What type of sets?

Tue May 29, 2007 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Sykes
Main: PlasmitetheSecond
Level: 858

Tue May 29, 2007 6:39 pm
Main: mrwoo
Level: 8289

imp tweak aka AT3 can be got in bana for goblets only prob is need a AT skill for the hermes to work better and be able to dock there without getting owen'd many times over and goblets decay but can be done

Wed May 30, 2007 12:25 am

Wed May 30, 2007 1:50 pm
Profile WWW