Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: HellSpreader
Level: 5789

Hmmm... OK with the new Armada (dont know about the ambush) stats there is a certain element of risk reduction in DM, however the decrease in Drone Opps and Offensive Drone opps claws quite a chunk of this risk back.

Effectively I feel that DM has been nerfed with no real impact being made on the risk but you infer that this risk reduction will come in the next bout of DM alteration (I assume with the new skills).

Shame that we will be forced to operate under the current circumstances, but at the same point its lucky there isn't currently a war that we are involved in.

I would love to have some more detail on the future planned changes to DM.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:54 am
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Skyfyre
Level: 2483

Hmmm... OK with the new Armada (dont know about the ambush) stats there is a certain element of risk reduction in DM, however the decrease in Drone Opps and Offensive Drone opps claws quite a chunk of this risk back.

Effectively I feel that DM has been nerfed with no real impact being made on the risk but you infer that this risk reduction will come in the next bout of DM alteration (I assume with the new skills).

Shame that we will be forced to operate under the current circumstances, but at the same point its lucky there isn't currently a war that we are involved in.

Cool, now I can kill armadas easier with my jiji quu.

2 wrongs = right.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:19 am
Main: Cyphe12
Level: 1566

The armada drone shield bank got doubled... how is that not less risk?

Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:04 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Tank
Level: 3703

Looks like some good changes to me but i won't be able to get on test till tomorrow :cry:

Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:20 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2