Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Phoenix Rising(CA)
Level: 2028

actully i have seen MS soloed like it wasnt shit

Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:34 am
Main: Thummmper
Level: 3066

That being said, I really think we need a team size cap in this game pretty soon so that we can get more smaller teams, rather than the gargantuan behemoths that we are getting now.

That would just force the chopped up teams to form alliances outside of SS programming control.

IMO it is best to leave the teams to grow. I really believe that team dynamics should be controlled by the players themselves, without artificial controls or limits.

Or if you're set on a team size cap make it larger than any existing team in the game today.

SS is growing and some of the smaller, weaker teams will need to merge for mutual protection and growth.

New players need to find a team to join for support and education. P2P accounts will be bringing up to 5 new alts into a team when they join. Players with multiple accounts like to have all of their characters on the same team... up to a point.

A team limit shouldn't be soooo small that it would force a multi account player to form hir own team.

Last edited by Thummmper on Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:45 pm
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

wasnt that by Scar3face with OGP healing?

yea, I heard about that when I was on doms. too bad they used ASM and inf konjotas ect ect

Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:04 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Domeshot
Level: 4475

Xionakis wrote:

yea, I heard about that when I was on doms. too bad they used ASM and inf konjotas ect ect

Raven4 with no healer

Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:10 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 6543

limiting size will change nothing. toxic has its plans in order if team size is limited and it wont change our strength one bit.. so realy it changes nothing at all and promotes the alliances you lothe so much. add stuff for alliances and make teams more customizable. infinate slots for all the ranks and have it all decided by the director.

but, like new hope said.. noobs learn and get better under the wing of stronger players. toxic has like 3-4 noobs it trains and we keep about that many noobs around to train all the time. that is what we use to limit our recruitment of new players and old players are alwase welcome. you limit team size...and new players dont have the old ones to help them. teams will focus on getting the strongest players it possibly can. meaning noobs will flounder along on their own and possibly quit because they have nobody to help them. and then the vicious cycle returns....limit teams and more alliances come. leave teams and fewer alliances spawn. most alliances iv seen have been shortlived because they have decided to form one big team or they just fall apart.

leave it as-is and you avoid the headache of alliances, but if you do change teams,add alliance options including an "alliance" chat window that lets players from allied teams talk to eachother.

Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:11 am
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

BAM5992 wrote:
Xionakis wrote:

Raven4 with no healer

haxer

Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Domeshot
Level: 4475

he did that without spawned tweaks, autopilot after 13.4k is bad on AI's they just spin.

Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:54 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Kyp
Level: 3482

i dont think there would be any need to limit team size artificially if having a large team was bad for score and emp runs were based on score... you'd just have to balance the emp run enough to make it possible for a small team to do it and the scores so that a small team could have better score than a large team. then you'd get naturally smaller teams and large teams could stay if they wanted with no chance at an emp run. as i understand it, the larger teams have been good for getting lower level players into the higher level stuff sooner and easier and that has been good for the game, and so that benefit of large teams could stay if you did not impose a team limit, and then the new higher level players would spread out into other teams for the chance at glory.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:38 am