Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

prisim control bot:
price = 0 credits

Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Bizman
Level: 11051

I sold all my thatches of crap and got 183Bil.....

Of course, my thatches arre obscene and it's actually worth FAR more than 183bil.

It was 88bil from my aug thatch, then the remaining 100bil from my BP thatch and 3 thatches full of gear. I would be quite silly to sell everything for that price of course.

I would guess I'd make 15Bil in stuff that would be realistic to sell (junk that I'll never use like good elecs and Blue Gamma augs, phobos/Jade/Qa Quu BPs, etc) It will be a decent initial influx of money to the economy, but I see no way around that if they want this to work. The whole POINT is that you can make money from junk over time. Noone will sell at prices that are not at least initially attractive, and I would expect that some things like hostile augs might be overfarmed and will need a double check. I have 48 Exc Hostiles atm, which is about a bil. THat's a pretty significant amount of time in C7 to acquire that many, but they are still probaably marginally over-priced.

Overall a superb change for the game. Anything can be farmed, so that's the major concern that nothign easily farmed be too lucrative. Otherwise there is no way to avoid inflation for a time introducing a major concept like this one.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:28 am
Main: PullMyFinger
Level: 1331

ATM, you can set a trade base to buy stuff like veteran pirate crests for 1 cred. If teh Ingame price of a veteran pirate crest is set at 200k for instance, will a AI sell to a AI base or a user base?
This might be cause for some exploit as you can get alot of pirate crests for 1 cred each.

Just something to take into consideration.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:32 am
Team: Terran Empire
Main: Marcus Smythe
Level: 2671

I would guess I'd make 15Bil in stuff that would be realistic to sell

If YOU would only clear 15 Bil from selling the stuff that is realistic to sell (IE, about, what, a weeks income for a serious colony builder? Maybe two weeks?)...

Then the change is no biggy, and shouldnt really mess with the economy.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:01 am
Team: Traders
Main: Urqa Ki Aka Kusa
Level: 5113

I made about 700-800mil selling everything worth selling.

I had 5 BG augs, now i have like 15-20.

When this comes in im probably gonna have 100.

So its gonna be sweet for me, nice income...

Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:04 am
Team: Sykes
Main: PlasmitetheSecond
Level: 858

Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:38 am
Main: deadwall
Level: 2053

ATM, you can set a trade base to buy stuff like veteran pirate crests for 1 cred. If teh Ingame price of a veteran pirate crest is set at 200k for instance, will a AI sell to a AI base or a user base?
This might be cause for some exploit as you can get alot of pirate crests for 1 cred each.

pepol all ready by the crrests for 1 cred as it is but you mace more creds by terning tham in ay the missin than what the price is now so that will not chang

Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:47 pm
Main: Scybot 010
Level: 5469

SuperHero wrote:

pepol all ready by the crrests for 1 cred as it is but you mace more creds by terning tham in ay the missin than what the price is now so that will not chang

What?

Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:21 pm
Team: Ace Corp
Main: Tomten
Level: 2692

Is it possible to be able to sell at a special window in the AI-station?
When the internet is laggy, comp freezes for no apparent reason, the server lags a little, etc, its quite easy sell your precious drones instead of transfer them to another ship.

And to keep the stuff underpriced is fine with me, I'm probably the only billionare that still scoops rushpastes because they give a nice 400k to the pocketchange. :lol:

And for the record, I pump colonys and do dg:s and kill AI:s, dont cap for money anymore though.

My tatches are loaded with both crap and useful stuff. Me and Hunden had 10 sets of minor aug condensors before we know that those where needed for AT-missions.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Main: PullMyFinger
Level: 1331

Maybe a confirmation dialogue would be a nice addition?

Like a popup saying:

Are you sure you want to sell this ancient defense drone for 25k credits?
Yes? No?

I would be very sorry if I accidentally sold something of value. I imagine the times that I REALLY want to sell crap will be limited to such a number that the dialogue wont be to annoying. Maybe the dialoque should only show for stuff that isn't in the base trade list allready.

Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:44 am
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Skyfyre
Level: 2483

I agree, I think if I sold a giga gnt or my ukukuu qu or a Qa aug or any number of other precious things to an AI base for some pidly number of creds I'd cry. A lot. And be screwed...

Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:59 am
Team: Blueberry Pancakes
Main: TehGeneral
Level: 2847

So, is this actually coming in anytime soon, or is this another Micron thing?

Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:32 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next