Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Bluejayek
Level: 3919

With regard to the class specific ships: Would it be possible to have it so that the mission that unaugs them puts them back into item form? Or just manually put them into item form on request? I know there are some people who will want to switch off of sniper with the changes to it and would thus want to get rid of the Urqa Sniper specific ship...

This would make it possible for everybody to switch skills easily as if somebody wanted to switch from sniper they could get their ship into item form and sell it to fund a ship for another class, rather than having a wasted ship slot.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:48 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Urqa Ki Aka Kusa
Level: 5113

Yes, any ships with Secondary CLass requirements need to be turned to Item Form.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:27 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 6543

just make sure its done in such a way as people arnt flying them when they turn item form lol... :x

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:31 pm
Team: Oblivion
Main: Elryk
Level: 4472

just make sure its done in such a way as people arnt flying them when they turn item form lol... :x

Agreed, either it could be coded so that you would either need another pilotable ship at the base, or just do it manualy on request (on un-auged ones only would be best)

Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:17 pm
Main: Minch
Level: 2357

sniper isn't even getting that bad of a nerf like lol

im sure the elec cost is battering but still

-Minch-

Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:02 am
Main: Hermes
Level: 3276

Post Re: Content Update, 9.11
RISC wrote:
Caelestis wrote:
Third, Class Augmenters. I have decided to take the following route concerning these. Instead of simply changing stats on some of the augments and making new ones, I will be making all new augmenters for each class and focus. You will then be able to turn your old Class Augmenters into tokens you can trade for new ones. This means you will be able to swap all your old Class Augmenters for any of the new Class Augmenters provided they are the same level, which should be a boon if you change classes entirely.

It's not clear exactly what you mean by lvl here - do you just mean tech? Since there are really two levels of Expertise augs as well--the 1st tier (Merchant, Station Mastery, Slave Mastery, Berserker and Fighter Ace) and the 2nd tier (the rest)--and the 2nd tier is overall significantly more powerful and expensive. Assuming the class-specific expertise augs will still be more powerful than the focus-specific exp augs, it would make sense that you can exchange 1st tier exps for focus exps and 2nd tier exps for class exps, but not 1st tier exps for class exps...

-Slicer

I agree completely. If 1st tier augs are valued equally as 2nd tier augs people who paid top credits for 2nd tier augs pre-update will be taking a HUGE loss.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:37 pm
Team: PrimalDecus
Main: Uth Matar
Level: 2465

I know why but i just had to say that .Dont answer that plz ....

FREDOM FOR WING4+ !!! NOW !!! /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28872&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
The Voomy One :Uth Matar is correct!

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:31 am
Main: Convivial
Level: 1145

I do have one question about Cap ships, as there is a wack of light fighter, heavy fighter, and freighter only gear for the UZ will there be any cap ship only gear?

Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:57 am
Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337

There will be capital ship only gear, where exactly they will be gotten from Im not sure though. More will probably be added in time and I bet all high level content will have something for capital ships.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:05 am
Team: Traders
Main: Nargos
Level: 1287

I could imagine 1 or 2 maby...maby a cap ship requiring lvl 10 and one requiring 20. Then all the others could be p2p.

HAL in response to reaver laser nerf--"Translation: I am quitting the game because my enemy can sometimes fight back now."

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:03 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: _7_
Level: 5179

Cap ships for F2P? :lol: Good one...It will be probably incredibly costly to get one as a high level P2P, I see no reason to make ones for F2P....

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:31 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next