Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337

I only had normal skills. Support focus, Engineer class, all sub skills maxed.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:59 pm
Main: deadwall
Level: 2053

I only had normal skills. Support focus, Engineer class, all sub skills maxed.

dos Damage Control affect drones too? cuss i don't have the sp for it or Beam Mastery and 5 mf slumbers are more than a handful i don't die but my Armada drones almost do

Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:44 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 6543

still doesnt seem to ring true...drone sheilds V ai has alwase been a problem and loosing 40% is a big thing...try against reavers..such as grim reaver or the MF reavers in some DGs.

and how are you doing that exactly? i have to charge after dropping 5 armada twice... and this DM ship isnt exactly the most agile of ships....

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:54 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Nurokourri
Level: 5049

Did you use Stealth droning or regular droning, Voom? Because stealth droning is ridiculously broken in that deploying drones does not increase your vis. Honestly, stealth combat in general should be looked into in the case of PvE as its broken in general versus practically all AI.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:33 am

Yeah I know stealth is broken. Or really the stealth alone is fine. Stealth combined with drones is broken and stealth combined with Merc Dis/Venu Jack is broken.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:42 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Abbara
Level: 6776

Precicely slicer, talking it back to the original statement. Regardless of their dubious DPS, the defensive capabilities of drone in the new skills are far too poor.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:16 am
Team: Capitalists
Main: Decimus
Level: 971

5 mf slumbers are more than a handful i don't die but my Armada drones almost do

I don't think your average non-uber player can tank 5 mf slumbers either, regardless of what class he is.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:10 am
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

deadwall wrote:
5 mf slumbers are more than a handful i don't die but my Armada drones almost do

I don't think your average non-uber player can tank 5 mf slumbers either, regardless of what class he is.

yeah, the lvl 800 MF slumbes with 4 FoL's are insane

they esially do the dmg of a MF reaver, but are esuially dodgeable and have weak sheilds

Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:48 am
Profile WWW

dogable if your SD that is... for DM the stealth is getting fixed iv heard. Jeff is adding visability when DMs deploy drones so that they are visable and can be attacked.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:15 pm
Main: deadwall
Level: 2053

DWO wrote:
deadwall wrote:

yeah, the lvl 800 MF slumbes with 4 FoL's are insane

they esially do the dmg of a MF reaver, but are esuially dodgeable and have weak sheilds

no i mean the level 600 one and i can do tham now on live sever and i got killed by 1 level 1000bg on test. i don't know what others are talking about as a dm on live i can only do up to df 160 by my self with is ok and i which as SG-1 (he is on tegen) solo dgs that wood kill me i don't care. but on test i have trabel with just th w3 ai and i am a Stealth droner yes so i don't tack agro

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:40 pm

thats so strange...hmmm is there anyway that the skills may not be applying properly to players? are you still getting all the skill stuffs from the current set of skills on top or somthin voom? the health on the drones is the main issue...the damage can be nerfed and not kill us off... stealth DMs should have more wear an tear on drones obviously...but if players who arnt stealth are having issues even keeping drones alive then theres gota be somthing off somewhere....any way you could check with jeff and see what he thinks? none of this is making any sence... drone health has alwase been on the bad side versus ai...if the new skills hadnt come out i probably would have asked if we could trade some dps for resists or regen on the drones.. the skill changes should have excaserbated the problem. and from what players are saying it has...but your finding diffrent results? or were you just measuring offensive capabilitys disregaurding defensive ones ?

Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:37 am

Im gonna do another test. Think I'll clear out all my skills first to make sure I dont have anything that makes me stronger.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:43 am
Team: Deaf Leopards
Main: Bullet IlI
Level: 2099

Can we have test server reset and database updated?

Ive used all my best augs testing stuff and also levelled some characters significantly so want to re-test skills with a different augging etc

Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:16 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next