Main: Goz
Level: 1564

Ok fine the really high end one has 6 sup augs, 3 Shield and 3 Energy... Gee I have never put any aug on a ship that just added either of those. In fact I usually only look for regen of both and if bank is added bonus... Wow... 6 sup augs I would never equip... gee that is totally worth an aug slot...

(above super heavy on the sarcasm)

well now when u aug u dont have to worry about sheild and energy like u do on any other t20

can anyone say 2 zeus?

Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:17 am
Profile WWW
Main: Nyarlathotep
Level: 1854

Is there gonna be a new capital ship UZ AI? I have a zebra hide*, cost me a few bil, it is gonna be useless once I go gunner, I have no replacement shield yet. I wanna get another UZ shield to replace it, eventaully, but there is only LF, HF and freightor atm.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:37 am
Main: Convivial
Level: 1145

MarloweFaustus wrote:
Ok fine the really high end one has 6 sup augs, 3 Shield and 3 Energy... Gee I have never put any aug on a ship that just added either of those. In fact I usually only look for regen of both and if bank is added bonus... Wow... 6 sup augs I would never equip... gee that is totally worth an aug slot...

(above super heavy on the sarcasm)

well now when u aug u dont have to worry about sheild and energy like u do on any other t20

can anyone say 2 zeus?

I never worried about the bank at all for either when I auged before. Ya think that might be the reason the shield and energy augs were altered? No one used them because bank on its own is useless. Shield adds a boost to shield regen and energy adds a boost to energy regen. If the hull actually added 3 Sup Energy augs and 3 Sup Shield augs that would be amazing. As it is you are stuck with the meh stat that was the reason no one ever used those augs.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:08 am
Team: MAD+
Main: Yurble
Level: 1967

I like em... All whats left are kick ass Insane huge lasers :D
Boom Boom Boom Woot!

~Lots of love and cookies and blue fur
~Yurbs

Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:54 am
Team: Traders
Main: Urqa Ki Aka Kusa
Level: 5113

Can admins transfer player data over to Test2 again? Some people cant test cause their account ran out the DAY test2 got Capships... :x

Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:58 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Bluejayek
Level: 3919

Also when you transfer data over add capship fighter bays and figthers buyable at sol please.

Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:59 am

just a small note, but I went gunner for fun on test2 and got in a dreadnaught
I shot 3 ion peashooters, but one was from the front of my ship (not the exact front, a little towards the center, and the other 2 side sots were coming from nowhere, wayy off to the sides

I was hitting an AI that wasnt even close to being in front of me

Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Nurokourri
Level: 5049

Gunner lets you fire 2 weapons, not 3. And, yes, when multifiring weapons off of Capital ships the firing points are not actually on the ship but off to the side somewhere. Not only does this look weird, it can be abused to allow firing at a target while hiding on a sun.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:45 pm

Gunner lets you fire 2 weapons, not 3. And, yes, when multifiring weapons off of Capital ships the firing points are not actually on the ship but off to the side somewhere. Not only does this look weird, it can be abused to allow firing at a target while hiding on a sun.

I meant MF, and yeah this needs fixing (bigass cap ships can "hide" on suns?!?) lol

Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:12 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Bluejayek
Level: 3919

I dont think the hiding on sun thing would work. Thee guns are firing from sides ebcause the game believes the ship is there. THus the ais could fire at that same point and still hit you.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:45 pm