Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Team: Zonura
Main: Takuhi
Level: 966

If you're going to nerf tech 20 ships to make room for 21-30, wouldn't it make more sense to wait till higher tech ships are in place?

Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:29 pm
Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337

We're gonna want to add more tech 20 ships too. We cant add anything more powerful then the DS though which makes it a bit boring. DS needs a nerf to make way for new tech 20 ships and more variation.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:31 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Nurokourri
Level: 5049

If anything on the DS is nerfed, I personally think it should be the overloader and laser resists by a bit.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:41 pm
Main: Tengu
Level: 866

Astral Travel, Historical Records, and many more can be reset using the normal skill reset mechanism, which is temporarily set to be free of charge. If you also want to reset these skills, just make sure you get a normal skill reset before starting to train your new skills once we hit the temporary universe.

Astral Travel, historical records, and tractor skills (power, efficiency, range) didn't get reset last I got a Skill Reset on Test.

And will the neuro-doc be free during the temp uni? Because I really don't think we should have to pay an extra 500mil to get rid of the NT and zen skills.

Oh great another DS nerf, didn't see that coming lol. But it would be nice to get stats on new DS before new temp uni, otherwise it screws over a lot of players.

Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Admins
Main: Jeff_L
Level: 1969

I will add Astral Travel and Historical records to the Neuro Doc reset. Yes, this will continue to be free during the temporary universe and also the first couple of weeks of the real universe following.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:16 pm
Profile WWW

Could we have the stats on the new skills seeing as the only posted ones are a working design? Oh an DS nerf stats if thats possible, dont really want to waste unaug missions.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:19 pm
Team: Olympus
Main: Unix
Level: 926

I will add Astral Travel and Historical records to the Neuro Doc reset. Yes, this will continue to be free during the temporary universe and also the first couple of weeks of the real universe following.

jeff, leave astral trav and historical records off. they cost so few sp and i dont want to have to go through the trouble of regetting them just cause i wanted my zen and nt sp

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:26 pm

Well Astral Travel isn't so bad, but Historical Records also costs commod, so there should be an option for anything that takes something other than sp and creds.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:33 pm
Main: _7_
Level: 5179

Could the new Expertise Augs be put for sale/in missions somewhere? I still haven't been able to test the new shield regen thing with ShM Exp's as my sub was expired when it got put in...

Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:56 pm
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

I understand now, beefing the skills requires a small nerf to the inbuilt stats ships, well done, nicely put

but if anything nerf the DS OL

like make it 40% dmg and -10% recoil, so its the same dps, but less damage per shot

Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:04 pm
Profile WWW

Ok....some feedback on the new capital ship greens...Firstly, they have absolutely USELESS damage. I could outheal 6 and their fighters without breaking my regen. Second, WAAAAAAAY too big shield bank, took at least half an hour to kill one. The problem with the amount of time it took to kill them caused the problem of too many coming into one galaxy. Those tractors, should they be player accessable, could be easily abused.....so hard to escape those. Also, if they are left as is, make them have a 100% drop rate on whatever it is they drop.....unless the cap ship lasers are really really good, which I don't think they are anyway...

EDIT: Just for reference we were only in DF 240. And there seems to be a LOT more BG's around too as nuro has said...

Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:53 pm

Oh yes lets nerf the OL, its already lost 10% range and 25% damage. Tbh i dont see how DS is broken at all, its one of the hardest ships to get ingame, especially with all the camping. I'd say it was just as hard as panther, if not harder to get.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:05 pm
Main: Convivial
Level: 1145

Not that this will actually change it at all, as past history has shown, but there is no return mission for the Merchant Exptertise aug. (This is the 4th time I have said this since those missions went in...)

Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:06 pm

Reguarding tractors. Firstly: Make it so tractors can be equipped/unequipped without being docked. Secondly, there's no tractoring 20, unless it has been added in somewhere?

Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:16 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next