Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Dev Team
Team: HAL
Main: HAL 9000
Level: 1002

Not that this will actually change it at all, as past history has shown, but there is no return mission for the Merchant Exptertise aug. (This is the 4th time I have said this since those missions went in...)

I just looked in the relevant mission files, and as far as I can tell nothing is out of place for the Merchant Expertise return mission. It should be in Acropolis just like all the others.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:42 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: 80/80
Level: 1728

I dont think DSs are broken, there a fucking mission to get, just make the new tech 20s way harder to get :?: Everything sounds great though...

Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:27 pm

DS isn't exactly broken, if admins did want to nerf it in someway just take out our OL, thats enough, and it will also encourage some variation in DS setups, but dont take away any more resists or anything, may as well drive a damn zebu.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:32 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: _7_
Level: 5179

Just a suggestion I thought of. Atm different damage types deal different tweak effects when a critical hit is scored, so why not trans? Make it a positive effect ofc :p

Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:11 pm
Main: Tengu
Level: 866

And will the selling stuff to AI bases get put in with the new skills?

Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:16 pm
Main: Myth
Level: 3194

we need 2 get in 2 RM 4 P20 and it is... in thr.

What is going 2 be 4 getting P21-30??

Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:35 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Rat Zombie Slaves
Main: Caelestis
Level: 1959

The Missions you are looking for were added this morning, but unfortunately after test. I will add the augmenters for sale once again in the Acropolis. A few of the stats have been changed as well.

Caelestis

Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:49 pm
Main: 80/80
Level: 1728

Skillz pazt 20 is just something that the admins have mentioned once or twice nothing seriously considered atm, or at least it was that way a few weeks ago. Cael are the stats on the new exp augs final? Cause if so they fucking suk not all of them but most...

Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:56 pm
Main: Myth
Level: 3194

wat about tec 30 weps nrg sheild ect...??

Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:00 pm
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 6543

if your going to nerf all the current tech 20 ships we arnt going to be able to do a lot of the content we have now you realize...

the situation with mumble hasnt changed. groups of people with porps cant kill it and dont try..they still buy their skills from ubers who can build ships low enough tech to get in. imho i think you should allow tech20s in mumble and just keep it that way...then people can be helped by their team and not need specialized ships to get in and do it for people. it would cut down on people selling the skill and promote teamwork wich was the cause of the tech limitations in the first place.

if you nerf DS make the commod drop much more often. right now it drops almost as much as UZ ship commods..and UZ ships are supposed to be the current pinnacle of ships right ? take the OL off the DS..that should be enough of a nerf to allow the new T20s without totaly ruining everyones chances at playing higher content and making everything we have worked for currently obsolete and harmless. tech 20s are special because they are tech 20. they give bonuses that none of the previous techs had and the skill is the hardest to get of all the mumbles. one thing you could also do is set up w3 with a climbing scale of difficulty. right now it starts with basil an parsley then goes to mf and then later theres a chance to run into reavers and MF ai (of wich there are only two) you could make their difficulty go up as the DF does because currently it gets only so hard and then its the same monotonus thing the rest of the way..wich leaves little to challenge and less to diffrences in the ai and more interesting pvai battles.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:07 pm
Main: Shock Commander
Level: 8394

thank god i dont have a ds o wait i do on hell :cry:

http://www.teamunderdawgs.webs.com/

Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:54 pm
Profile WWW
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Llessur
Level: 3931

Jeff since many of us have maxed out our base skills and have already paid for them, how about setting up a system where we can reclaim our base skills without the cost.
Rather like u did for AT. It is rather unfair if we have to pay again for skills we already have.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:42 pm
Profile YIM
Team: Traders
Main: mrwoo
Level: 8291

just got myself a rossie now not worth even trying to aug it at reset

Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:23 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next