Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Team: Imperium
Main: Qu4NtuM
Level: 7799

How come commander gets only +40% to selfmade slaves?? With old skills radX had +60%.

Also it states "most slave stats" for Slave Master skill. What are those anyway?? and what about the slave ROF bug??

I mean come on, shield monkey slaves do better damage then fleet master.

And the wild slave thing is completely useless imo. Bonus is too small to compensate for the stupidity and weakness of the AI you can actually cap. I couldn't cap a green. So I asked around and apparently you can only cap ships that are equipped with gear that you can use. So with no engines 20 you can't cap greens its even possible, might also be limited to RC in which case I can only say blah..

Even so things that MIGHT actually be useful to have around as slaves for a high lvl might be picks and forgones, but wait.. where can we get w25 again for the xeno torp and whatever else they got on there?

Also what were fighters ment to be?? primary weapons??? Seconday?? Cannon fodder?? Clearly not for damage but annoyance. However the bonuses they get from Flight controller are small. Also to do any real harm you would need alot more then 2x control you get from the skill. Maybe 3x to compensate that greens can one hit them. However, the criticals they do are rather nice. If they were meant as pest only maybe a slight speed boost and maybe a bit more shields?

And what about those generators, what will the be doing exactly? And can you equip more then one on a ship? And are there any other fighters then those from DFs and east vindia, something more high tech? Also btw 23mil estimated build cost on those tech 16 ones... with their allmighty shields it feels like a ripoff.

Anyway it's all nice but may need tweaking. Depends on what those generators are gonna be doing.

I have reasons for why I do things.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:55 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Urqa Ki Aka Kusa
Level: 5113

How come commander gets only +40% to selfmade slaves?? With old skills radX had +60%.

Also it states "most slave stats" for Slave Master skill. What are those anyway?? and what about the slave ROF bug??

I mean come on, shield monkey slaves do better damage then fleet master.

And the wild slave thing is completely useless imo. Bonus is too small to compensate for the stupidity and weakness of the AI you can actually cap. I couldn't cap a green. So I asked around and apparently you can only cap ships that are equipped with gear that you can use. So with no engines 20 you can't cap greens its even possible, might also be limited to RC in which case I can only say blah..

Even so things that MIGHT actually be useful to have around as slaves for a high lvl might be picks and forgones, but wait.. where can we get w25 again for the xeno torp and whatever else they got on there?

Also what were fighters ment to be?? primary weapons??? Seconday?? Cannon fodder?? Clearly not for damage but annoyance. However the bonuses they get from Flight controller are small. Also to do any real harm you would need alot more then 2x control you get from the skill. Maybe 3x to compensate that greens can one hit them. However, the criticals they do are rather nice. If they were meant as pest only maybe a slight speed boost and maybe a bit more shields?

And what about those generators, what will the be doing exactly? And can you equip more then one on a ship? And are there any other fighters then those from DFs and east vindia, something more high tech? Also btw 23mil estimated build cost on those tech 16 ones... with their allmighty shields it feels like a ripoff.

Anyway it's all nice but may need tweaking. Depends on what those generators are gonna be doing.

Fighters suck...

Knuff said.

4 High End FIghters should be able to slaughter BGs...

And i mean HIGH HIGH end Fighters.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:12 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6