Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

When should we do the new uni?
Tomorrow 11:00am pacific 74%  74%  [ 103 ]
Next Saturday 11:00am pacific 19%  19%  [ 26 ]
Reset tomorrow with limited buildable space, then extend the buildable space out on Saturday 8%  8%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 140

Main: score
Level: 1501

jeff we need a reset now if its gonna screw up the only way to find out is by doing a reset and finding out why wait till tomrrow to find out when we can do it now and fix it tonight to be ready for tomorrow

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:27 pm
Profile YIM
Team: Oblivion
Main: Elryk
Level: 4472

waiting a week is assnine....its allready boring enough as alot of ppl on this game have run outta shit todo

Then it looks like these bored people can take a 6 day vacation. Everyone is bitching about the last minute changes like the ownership and protection requirements, and about the last minute changes to the skill classes. How is this soooo much different than that? I would actually think you ppl would want more time to change around what is needed to be changed due to these new requirements and stats...

If your bored, just suck it up and DG, kill picks/forgones/bgs, or stay logged off for 6 days, I'm semi-bored as well, and have been for the past 3 days, but i found things to do and took a break when i couldnt think of anything else to do. I would much rather wait the 6 days and have proper warning then to have everything be rushed and thrown together at the last minute. Sure it is expected to happen, but there isnt even a time for the reset set yet, and if it was sunday it would be what, 16 hours from now? How would you feel about getting say even just a full day of warning for next unis reset? Wouldnt be happy would you? I thougt not....

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:27 pm
Team: Solstice
Main: Trevor
Level: 5369

Jeff, i hear your leaning toward waiting a week, so many people are in Bordem, that they are laggin sol THAN U ban them for laggin sol or should i say voom does it

this recet today could not be helped i understand that but waiting another week will make your $ go down faster, people will be so tired of this game, that it isnt worth the money anymore

today when the uni reset happen there was about 35 memebrs roaming around teh SS community ventrilo server all yelling "Uni Reset Finaly" now there saying "Crap got to wait another day for this stuff, or maybe even a week who cares anymore"...

i would love to see a reset now

i know it wont happen the fact that your not ready maybe or that people will get Screwed, all together it needs to be now, or Tommrow any later and u will just bored people to death

Trevor
:? :? :?

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:28 pm
Team: Light Commerce
Main: Sharky99x
Level: 2766

Also with the new population requirment to own a gal its gunna take a while to own gals this time.

but everyone was ready for it today and majority of those peeps will be ready for it tomorrow.

Jeff said if he fixed the problem today it would be tomorrow... if not then next week... well he fixed the problem today.. so peeps that saw that message and are not online will be checking to see if reset is tomorrow.

And they should be ready for it.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:30 pm

If you are bored now, what will a reset do? allow you to have 2 days of building bases before you start back to the other stuff that you were bored doing before?

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:32 pm
Main: Da-Man
Level: 2238

A Sunday Reset would plain suck ass. Some of us Least Try to have lives.
I vote Next week.

Edit: also, Some people I know Put stuf aside today to be here, so that complicates it by having us here today and tomorrow for one reset.

- Da-Man, Lifetime WOP Member

Last edited by Da-Man-Wit-Da-Plan on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:32 pm

Jeff said if he fixed the problem today it would be tomorrow... if not then next week... well he fixed the problem today.. so peeps that saw that message and are not online will be checking to see if reset is tomorrow.

And they should be ready for it.[/quote]

the only way hes gonna know if he fixed it is now why wait till later to see if something screws up just reset now and see what happens cause if he waits till next week he just might as well restart the temp uni and say its the new uni

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:34 pm
Profile YIM

Xionakis wrote:
waiting a week is assnine....its allready boring enough as alot of ppl on this game have run outta shit todo

Then it looks like these bored people can take a 6 day vacation. Everyone is bitching about the last minute changes like the ownership and protection requirements, and about the last minute changes to the skill classes. How is this soooo much different than that? I would actually think you ppl would want more time to change around what is needed to be changed due to these new requirements and stats...

If your bored, just suck it up and DG, kill picks/forgones/bgs, or stay logged off for 6 days, I'm semi-bored as well, and have been for the past 3 days, but i found things to do and took a break when i couldnt think of anything else to do. I would much rather wait the 6 days and have proper warning then to have everything be rushed and thrown together at the last minute. Sure it is expected to happen, but there isnt even a time for the reset set yet, and if it was sunday it would be what, 16 hours from now? How would you feel about getting say even just a full day of warning for next unis reset? Wouldnt be happy would you? I thougt not....

the recent changes are crap...they dont affect anyone very much

1k pop for 1st gal

2k for second 4k...8k 10k , do u know a compact colony BP bought at Earth requires CA 10 or so, to equpit ,gives 25k pop off like 3k peasents,300 rations, and 50 metal

so the first 13 gals can be owned and be achieved from 1 build of this 1 bp...costing so little so how is that a big change plz tell me?

new skills changed slitly a lttile better/worse for each skill

Trev

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:34 pm

Kyrle wrote:
Xionakis wrote:

1k pop for 1st gal

2k for second 4k...8k 10k , do u know a compact colony BP bought at Earth requires CA 10 or so, to equpit ,gives 25k pop off like 3k peasents,300 rations, and 50 metal

so the first 13 gals can be owned and be achieved from 1 build of this 1 bp...costing so little so how is that a big change plz tell me?

Trev

the recent changes are crap they shouldnt have even been added to begin with

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:39 pm
Profile YIM

didnt mean they suck as in bad, they suck as in not invfecting people

Trev

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:43 pm
Team: Olympus
Main: Aroeus
Level: 670

I'm working tomorrow at 11AM PST, that = to 7PM GMT :(

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:44 pm

I would much rather wait the 6 days and have proper warning then to have everything be rushed and thrown together at the last minute. Sure it is expected to happen, but there isnt even a time for the reset set yet, and if it was sunday it would be what, 16 hours from now? How would you feel about getting say even just a full day of warning for next unis reset? Wouldnt be happy would you? I thougt not....

But you had warning. You was told it was going to be today.

Its not like you have bases you have to pack up and you need to get ready.

You was ready for it today.. so you be ready for it tomorrow. So its not like he is giving us short notice.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:51 pm

Kyrle wrote:
Xionakis wrote:

1k pop for 1st gal

Trev

My point was that we were told about these changes at the last minute (hours before the reset) and everyone went nuts. This is a far worse situation and everyone seems to be all for it (mostly due to greed). Sure there are easy ways to get around the requirements, and the skills didnt really change much (in terms of the uni reset) but i just wanted to throw that in there to compare the two situations and show that they arnt really that different. I still stand by my thoughts that everyone is thinking about themselves and not looking at the larger scope of things. Hopefully jeff will have better forsight than all of you.

Sharky99x wrote:
Kyrle wrote:
I would much rather wait the 6 days and have proper warning then to have everything be rushed and thrown together at the last minute. Sure it is expected to happen, but there isnt even a time for the reset set yet, and if it was sunday it would be what, 16 hours from now? How would you feel about getting say even just a full day of warning for next unis reset? Wouldnt be happy would you? I thougt not....

But you had warning. You was told it was going to be today.

Its not like you have bases you have to pack up and you need to get ready.

You was ready for it today.. so you be ready for it tomorrow. So its not like he is giving us short notice.

I am ready, and ill be on tomorrow for the reset. Ive said from the start that ill be on tomorrow, and that this really donesnt effect me much personally. I just seem to be the only person looking ahead and realizing that im not [sarcasm]the only one that plays SS[/sarcasm]

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:51 pm

just i know a lot of people who have arranged things so they are available this weekend thus meaning they are busy next weekend.

and jeff told them earlier if he got it fixed tonight then reset would be tomorrow... well we got it fixed what 1-2 hours ago.. thats 3-4 hours after reset was supposed to happen anyways.

And everyone knows to expect up to a 2 hour delay for reset.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:55 pm
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

I voted next week by accident, I meant tomorrow

I wanna get the new SD all figured out and continue actualy universe progress

Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:02 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next